What do u class as an ioi

Diarrhoea

Diarrhoea

Platinum
Indication of interest I think

Just wondering because it usually differs between people , some guys think a girl looking at them for 0.2 milliseconds and looking away is an ioi and others refuse to believe even a girl calling them handsome is an ioi like @Michael Myers

@SecularIslamist @Michael Myers @coispet
@Jason Voorhees
@try2beme

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Hardrada, Michael Myers and 1 other person
If she grabs you by the dick and says she wants to suck you off.

Even if that happened, I'd still run scenarios in my head for why it's not truly an IOI.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, med, RecessedChinCel and 9 others
I do think eye contact is an IOI. IOI stands for “indication of interest.” Keyword is “indication.” It doesn’t mean “100% interested.” Smiling at you. But if it happens to me, I think they do it because they are disgusted. However are only IOIs if female strangers are giving them to you, not someone at school or work because that is completely different.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Pandora, Diarrhoea, Hardrada and 1 other person
If she's jealous of you with other girls, that's a huge indicator of interest.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Diarrhoea
Doing things that are out of the ordinary for normies

• Hmm...
But if it happens to me, I think they do it because they are disgusted.
why would they smile at you if disgusted?

yesterday i had a girl leaning against a wall outside a house was smilin at me i dunno if she liked me or was just high tho

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Who cares about that when everytime a girl asks you if you have a girlfriend you act as if you didn't hear anything and keep walking straight

This is bigger than muh IOIs

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers and Diarrhoea
I do think eye contact is an IOI. IOI stands for “indication of interest.” Keyword is “indication.” It doesn’t mean “100% interested.” Smiling at you. But if it happens to me, I think they do it because they are disgusted. However are only IOIs if female strangers are giving them to you, not someone at school or work because that is completely different.
I think u have to differentiate it tbh sometimes it’s obvious the way they look at u unless I’m just coping

• +1
However are only IOIs if female strangers are giving them to you, not someone at school or work because that is completely different.
Give an example. Because 99.9% of guys literally won't get IOI from complete stranger.

on a sidenote, ill reply to your PM later.

• +1
Give an example. Because 99.9% of guys literally won't get IOI from complete stranger.

Nah he’s right because if u know the person Highly likely they’re just being nice as they do to everyone they know

why would they smile at you if disgusted?

yesterday i had a girl leaning against a wall outside a house was smilin at me i dunno if she liked me or was just high tho
Because she wants to make me feel better by smiling at an ugly man. Women see themselves as heroes for stuff like this. And I meant only in my case. In your case it’s not because they’re disgusted. Mirin bhai.

Because she wants to make me feel better by smiling at an ugly man. Women see themselves as heroes for stuff like this. And I meant only in my case. In your case it’s not because they’re disgusted. Mirin bhai.
Bhai women in the uk don’t work like that unless Dutch women are angels

• +1
Nah he’s right because if u know the person Highly likely they’re just being nice as they do to everyone they know
A complete stranger foid will almost never give a strong IOI. Unless it's one of those very low inhib Shaniqua types. Context is important. When you say stranger I mean random people at a beach or grocery store. Shit only happens in movies.

Even ltbs and mtbs in the uk are brutal to ltns

I think u have to differentiate it tbh sometimes it’s obvious the way they look at u unless I’m just coping
Well, when I’m outside most women still act like I’m invisible. So when they look at you it stands out. And they don’t immediately look away either.

A complete stranger foid will almost never give a strong IOI. Unless it's one of those very low inhib Shaniqua types. Context is important. When you say stranger I mean random people at a beach or grocery store. Shit only happens in movies.
Actually u are right since u said ur definition of an ioi is this
If she grabs you by the dick and says she wants to suck you off.

Even if that happened, I'd still run scenarios in my head for why it's not truly an IOI.

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist
Well, when I’m outside most women still act like I’m invisible. So when they look at you it stands out. And they don’t immediately look away either.
How often do they look at u like that bhai when u go out

Well, if you’re walking outside and there’s a woman walking from the opposite direction and she’s making eye contact with you while most women pretend to not see you, then I think it would be an IOI. Or if you’re walking down the street and you happen to look at a woman and she’s looking at you as you two are walking and she starts to smile. Those things would be IOIs from strangers because why else would a stranger look at you or be smiling at you? Of course, if it happens to me I don’t see it as an IOI because I’m unattractive.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Diarrhoea
ye in this situation i think it was either an ioi or she was smiling cuz she was high or somethn

ive had it before tho one time i was sitting on a bench outside talking to a friend and this women just smiles at me walking past and we look back like wtf and the guy thought that i must know her this happened when i was like 14 only now at 21 do i realise why she did that it was cuz she felt bad cuz i was ugly and thought smiling at me for no reason like a creep was necessary

• +1
Well, if you’re walking outside and there’s a woman walking from the opposite direction and she’s making eye contact with you while most women pretend to not see you, then I think it would be an IOI. Or if you’re walking down the street and you happen to look at a woman and she’s looking at you as you two are walking and she starts to smile. Those things would be IOIs from strangers because why else would a stranger look at you or be smiling at you? Of course, if it happens to me I don’t see it as an IOI because I’m unattractive.
Bhai what the fuck u said that’s an ioi and then said it happens to u but u don’t perceive it as an ioi for urself because ur unattractive 😭 y do u do mental gymnastics to make urself believe ur ugly if ur not

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and Michael Myers
getting on their knees and worshipping your cock like this

WHl4CLn.gif

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pandora and Diarrhoea
How often do they look at u like that bhai when u go out
I don’t look at women actively anymore like I used to but nowadays I basically make accidental eye contact with women but I look away immediately. It happens quite often. Like almost every time I’m outside. When I did look at women, they would maintain eye contact with me and/or smile. But some of them could just be a coincidence. Few days ago I was walking around and there was a woman in the car in the passenger seat and she was looking at me and smiling— I saw it because I accidentally made eye contact but she was driving with a guy next to her but that sometimes happens as well. But they’re not IOIs in my case because I’m unattractive.

• JFL
Bhai what the fuck u said that’s an ioi and then said it happens to u but u don’t perceive it as an ioi for urself because ur unattractive 😭 y do u do mental gymnastics to make urself believe ur ugly if ur not
I mean, none could find me attractive. I’m just very unattractive, that’s why my oneitis treated me like dogshit.

I don’t look at women actively anymore like I used to but nowadays I basically make accidental eye contact with women but I look away immediately. It happens quite often. Like almost every time I’m outside. When I did look at women, they would maintain eye contact with me and/or smile. But some of them could just be a coincidence. Few days ago I was walking around and there was a woman in the car in the passenger seat and she was looking at me and smiling— I saw it because I accidentally made eye contact but she was driving with a guy next to her but that sometimes happens as well. But they’re not IOIs in my case because I’m unattractive.
That’s an clean cut ioi in the uk lol is there anyone else on this forum from the Netherlands that also believes that Dutch women are just incredibly nice

• So Sad
ye in this situation i think it was either an ioi or she was smiling cuz she was high or somethn

ive had it before tho one time i was sitting on a bench outside talking to a friend and this women just smiles at me walking past and we look back like wtf and the guy thought that i must know her this happened when i was like 14 only now at 21 do i realise why she did that it was cuz she felt bad cuz i was ugly and thought smiling at me for no reason like a creep was necessary
If she was high, you could tell because they tend to have red eyes or their eyes just look funny as if they’re on drugs. And that woman from back then probably thought you were cute and that’s why she looked and smiled at you.

I mean, none could find me attractive. I’m just very unattractive, that’s why my oneitis treated me like dogshit.
No bhai my mate got treated like a disposable plastic bag by a girl he mogs , if u gave ur oneitis too much attention it will unironically put her off ik I sound like a hamza watcher but it’s true

• +1
That’s an clean cut ioi in the uk lol is there anyone else on this forum from the Netherlands that also believes that Dutch women are just incredibly nice
I have never been to the UK so I can’t say anything. But Dutch women are just angels. Because despite being unattractive, most of my positive experiences come from white women and black women. They have the decency to treat me like a person or without making me feel disgusted.

No bhai my mate got treated like a disposable plastic bag by a girl he mogs , if u gave ur oneitis too much attention it will unironically put her off ik I sound like a hamza watcher but it’s true
I was outside of her social circle and I texted her anonymously before revealing myself eventually. If I was good-looking, she would have not rejected me.

Probably look like angels too fuck the beasts in the uk im fed up of them
Yep, they are pretty. I was on three different trains today and I saw many cute girls on train stations. And in the train today I was seated on the opposite of two cute girls. They didn’t sit next to me but they were four seats and they sat on the opposite direction. Women rarely sit next to me in public transport.

I was outside of her social circle and I texted her anonymously before revealing myself eventually. If I was good-looking, she would have not rejected me.
Bhai that also just gives off weird vibes that would only be offput if u were allesandro delisolla tier tbh what was her lookslevel

• So Sad
Yep, they are pretty. I was on three different trains today and I saw many cute girls on train stations. And in the train today I was seated on the opposite of two cute girls. They didn’t sit next to me but they were four seats and they sat on the opposite direction. Women rarely sit next to me in public transport.
What’s ur type in women bhai ?

• +1
Bhai that also just gives off weird vibes that would only be offput if u were allesandro delisolla tier tbh what was her lookslevel
I don’t think so. Chad can get away with it. She’s just superficial. And uh, she was like an MTB. Weak MTB.

What’s ur type in women bhai ?
I don’t have a type but the two girls and in particular one of them was a hot blonde. I didn’t notice it until she stood up but she wore a short shirt so I could see her belly button. And she had a pretty face. I would say she was HTB easily.

• Love it
If she was high, you could tell because they tend to have red eyes or their eyes just look funny as if they’re on drugs. And that woman from back then probably thought you were cute and that’s why she looked and smiled at you.
No she was an old woman. Like in her 40s or 50s and I was sitting next to my friend who was gl but she didn't smile at him. It couldve even been she was smiling in amusement.

The recent thing, she coulda been drunk idk it was just kinda weird the way she was standing outside at a random time for no reason on her own unless she was looking for someone to link but she didnae initiate anything other than eye contact and smile she shoulda sum wordz

• +1
Riding my dick

Anything that has to do with her touching you is an ioi.

Eye contact alone can mean a lot of things.
Eye contact along with touching you alot is almost a guaranteed ioi.

No she was an old woman. Like in her 40s or 50s and I was sitting next to my friend who was gl but she didn't smile at him. It couldve even been she was smiling in amusement.

The recent thing, she coulda been drunk idk it was just kinda weird the way she was standing outside at a random time for no reason on her own unless she was looking for someone to link but she didnae initiate anything other than eye contact and smile she shoulda sum wordz
Oh if she’s middle-aged then I would just think she was amused, or that you reminded her of someone she knew. I thought you meant young women.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Diarrhoea and Hardrada
Oh if she’s middle-aged then I would just think she was amused, or that you reminded her of someone she knew. I thought you meant young women.
The recent thing she was young

• +1
The recent thing she was young
My bad, I only read the first paragraph. And no, for women, eye contact and smiling is a way to invite you (for instance at a dance party). While women do approach, not all of them do. The ones that do have too much confidence from too many experiences. So it’s a red flag, I think.

My bad, I only read the first paragraph. And no, for women, eye contact and smiling is a way to invite you (for instance at a dance party). While women do approach, not all of them do. The ones that do have too much confidence from too many experiences. So it’s a red flag, I think.
I would've said something but I literally haven't spoken to a girl since I was 14. I have pretty much no positive past experiences so I was hoping she would say something. Bruh I shoulda said something!!!! Ahhhhh fakc

• So Sad
I would've said something but I literally haven't spoken to a girl since I was 14. I have pretty much no positive past experiences so I was hoping she would say something. Bruh I shoulda said something!!!! Ahhhhh fakc
I mean maybe it didn’t have much meaning behind it. Like maybe she does that to every guy she deems cute or whatever. Idk.

I mean maybe it didn’t have much meaning behind it. Like maybe she does that to every guy she deems cute or whatever. Idk.
I hope I see her again. The way she was smiling n dat

• +1
Fucking her in the ass and then getting a blowjob.