What do u do everyday

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
I literally don't do nothing but sit on the internet all day. Mostly watching youtube videos.

Swagwaffle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AspiringChad, ZyzzReincarnate, ChoSeungHui and 4 others
Go to work, go to gym, eat, sleep, browse looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, ZyzzReincarnate, RichardSpencel and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Swagwaffle
Nothing. All I do is rot away in my shitty room riddled with cockroaches

• +1
LDAR

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, RichardSpencel, Balkancel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Balkancel and Swagwaffle
Wake up at 11 AM, browse looksmax before getting out of bed, browse looksmax again while going down stairs, almost fall and break my neck, take a shit while browsing looksmax, look in the mirror and admire my subhumanity, wash my face and proceed with my 1 hour long skincare routine, browse looksmax, eat, browse looksmax, watch YouTube, eat, do my nighttime skincare routine, browse looksmax, cry myself to sleep. That's how it is at the weekends but have to schoolcel rest of the week
Oh yeah I also jelq to get 8 inch cock

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AspiringChad, Zeta ascended, Bluepill and 2 others
Ya. I haven't done anything significant with my life in like 7 years. I'll be 25 in June and I'm just here rotting away. Gymceling/runceling is the reason I haven't ended it yet

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Bluepill and Swagwaffle
trying not to rope, masturbating

• +1
Reactions: Bluepill, Balkancel and Swagwaffle
I either rot at home or I go to school.

• +1
comment_8rkBSto74T5gny7fFstQ2GecpWrMZzxn.gif

• +1
LDAR, studycel, play vidya, gymcel, browse looksmax

I honestly feel like I'm wasting my life. I don't even feel 20

• +1
During school I studymaxxed but now it’s over and I’m feeling depressed and nihilistic again. I need to be forced to work constantly to distract me from the fact that I have no worth as a person and that I am universally despised (by females, by classmates, by my own parents, etc.). It’s absolutely over for me. No matter how much you accomplish it doesn’t matter if no one likes or respects you.

• +1
  • +1
soak in existential dread before putting my big boy pants on and getting shit done

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Swagwaffle and impure666
I believe in taking care of myself, and a balanced diet and a rigorous exercise routine. In the morning, if my face is a little puffy, I'll put on an ice pack while doing my stomach crunches. I can do a thousand now. After I remove the ice pack, I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower, I use a water activated gel cleanser. Then a honey almond body scrub. And on the face, an exfoliating gel scrub. Then apply an herb mint facial mask, which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion. There is an idea of a Patrick Bateman, some kind of abstraction, but there is no real me. Only an entity, something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours and maybe you can even sense our life styles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and Swagwaffle

Users who are viewing this thread

Back