What do u guys think the IQ if aliens are?

rhinoplasty

rhinoplasty

Vice Captain of the Narcy Pirates
And what makes them so giga intelligent? Can the human brain comprehend why something is more intelligent than them?

Like, 500 at least.

imagine having 500 iq. the gap between us and them would be like 5 times higher than the gap between us and some of the dumbest animals

• +1
Reactions: halloweed
imagine having 500 iq. the gap between us and them would be like 5 times higher than the gap between us and some of the dumbest animals
I think u could use telepathy and teleport at that point

Who knows what could happen

I’m willing to bet my entire life that aliens are fake and gay.

• +1
Reactions: ALLIWANTISTJD
They evolved from planets with toxic gases and unliveable conditions. They most likely dont have a mouth, brain, eyes, hair. They cant communicate, congregate, make shit, thus probably animalistic

Imagine 500 IQ while looking like Tyler Maher

If micro organisms, the. Like 0.1. If capable of interstellar travel, then 160. If extra-dimensional, then ♾️

If micro organisms, the. Like 0.1. If capable of interstellar travel, then 160. If extra-dimensional, then ♾️
What is extra dimensional travel? Like teleportation?

• +1
Reactions: SubSigma
What is extra dimensional travel? Like teleportation?
Higher dimensions that we can’t comprehend. Anything that exists in them would be a godlike being.

each standard deviation is a 2x increase in intelligence

Higher dimensions that we can’t comprehend. Anything that exists in them would be a godlike being.
If u can’t tell me what it is then it doesn’t exist u just made it up

If u can’t tell me what it is then it doesn’t exist u just made it up
It exists in theory. Scientists say there are 11 dimensions. Same with space. Back in the 50s scientists knew about orbital velocities despite not being to space yet. Their math is what put astronauts in orbit.

We mog the aliens. Massive inferiority complex if you think otherwise