what do u invest in for money maxxing?

yourself nigga learn a new skill from the internet or join a weekly course at uni. You can't raise your income without raising your productivity. If you really want to go the investing stocks and trading path have at least 10 k for even making a couple of bucks. Raise your value do minimum wage entry-level different jobs and use that as skills on your resume. It's steady and slow but will sure as hell often work. You will start making and saving money and can that invest in higher education and then use that you earn more this is a legit way if you have a normal life

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: anactualdude, incel194012940, ShowerMaxxing and 6 others
where ur swag nigga

yourself nigga learn a new skill from the internet or join a weekly course at uni. You can't raise your income without raising your productivity. If you really want to go the investing stocks and trading path have at least 10 k for even making a couple of bucks. Raise your value do minimum wage entry-level different jobs and use that as skills on your resume. It's steady and slow but will sure as hell often work. You will start making and saving money and can that invest in higher education and then use that you earn more this is a legit way if you have a normal life
You can start futures leverage trading with 1k you can make decent profits, just remember to always set a stop-loss and limit your capital to 1-2 % per trade and don’t be too greedy with the 50x leverage

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Hero of the Imperium
You can start futures leverage trading with 1k you can make decent profits, just remember to always set a stop-loss and limit your capital to 1-2 % per trade and don’t be too greedy with the 50x leverage
could you link a tutorial for this ? or maybe a guide and which website do you use for it ?

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
could you link a tutorial for this ? or maybe a guide and which website do you use for it ?
Use Binance, here’s a tutorial.

I personally didn’t watch that tutorial, but I watched this guy instead. Watch him for a couple of episodes and you’ll get the general idea of what he’s doing, he also explains everything that he does and why, while he’s trading

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: koalendo, Hero of the Imperium and traveler
please for god sake dont trade with futures before ur an absoloute god at techincal analasys. Dont be fucking retarded if you dont have a edge over the market you will end up losing. Trading with leverage is one of the easiest way to lose all ur money if ur being a retard

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
please for god sake dont trade with futures before ur an absoloute god at techincal analasys. Dont be fucking retarded if you dont have a edge over the market you will end up losing. Trading with leverage is one of the easiest way to lose all ur money if ur being a retard
Binance only liquidates as much money as you send over to your futures wallet and you can always trade with stop-losses and should

Binance only liquidates as much money as you send over to your futures wallet and you can always trade with stop-losses and should
yea i know im just saying he shouldnt touch futures without doing research for a good while even if u set stop losses if u have no idea what ur doing u will end up loosing ur money

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Banderacell, Hero of the Imperium and 1 other person
Index funds, watches (Rolex and Patek Philippe are almost the only viable ones), time organisation programs and so forth (motion app), expanding business, realestate, invest your time into learning stuff, books, courses and so forth

• +1
Reactions: Loki and Kingcel32
invest in things that will have future value, not what is currently trending. I believe that clean energy companies will skyrocket due to society shifting more due to sensitivity to climate change as well as the rising inflation due to oil shortages, so i'm investing in that. Of course I have min wage job rn so I can't invest much but it's good to start.

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
also this, value is everything in markets. The best way to raise your income is to raise your value

My drug habbit:feelscry: