What do u think normies opinions on beating ur gf who cheated

Verdams mum

Verdams mum

DNR PTR
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
682
Reputation
636
Like if ur girl cheated on u and u publicly beat her ass would they give a fuck? Like yeah they’re weaker but then u hit ur kids to discipline them and that’s fine despite strength disparity so how’s it any different when doing it to a foid? Exact same thing they think like children anyway
 
  • +1
Reactions: orbitlet, shortmanlett and Zoddyzod
depends on your circle but yeah
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum and shortmanlett
in public slap her in private
become joe goldberg on her
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum and shortmanlett
Like if ur girl cheated on u and u publicly beat her ass would they give a fuck? Like yeah they’re weaker but then u hit ur kids to discipline them and that’s fine despite strength disparity so how’s it any different when doing it to a foid? Exact same thing they think like children anyway
Depends on the situation if she like had a long term affair I’m suing for emotional damages. If not yea a slap works
 
  • +1
Reactions: Verdams mum
depends on your circle but yeah
Based bro I feel like every guy would back it and foids would start rambling on about some basic human empathy
in public slap her in private
become joe goldberg on her
lmao na foids implode if they don’t get attention u gotta do it in public
Depends on the situation if she like had a long term affair I’m suing for emotional damages. If not yea a slap works
ive always promised every gf I’ve ever had, If u ever cheat me on I wont do shit to the guy but I’m leaving u deformed
 
  • +1
Reactions: Zoddyzod and shortmanlett
Based bro I feel like every guy would back it and foids would start rambling on about some basic human empathy

lmao na foids implode if they don’t get attention u gotta do it in public

ive always promised every gf I’ve ever had, If u ever cheat me on I wont do shit to the guy but I’m leaving u deformed
Based. I might just stay with her and start injecting oil into her food to make her fat and leave her
 
Based bro I feel like every guy would back it and foids would start rambling on about some basic human empathy

lmao na foids implode if they don’t get attention u gotta do it in public

ive always promised every gf I’ve ever had, If u ever cheat me on I wont do shit to the guy but I’m leaving u deformed
honestly no point in beating her if you are just gonna leave, there's no roi you risk social punishment and jail all to lose her

you beat preemptively to keep her in check
 

Similar threads

ANON
Replies
15
Views
39
ANON
ANON
hexum.dnd
Replies
1
Views
22
levisko
L
D69mo
Replies
33
Views
120
D69mo
D69mo
hexum.dnd
Replies
0
Views
2
hexum.dnd
hexum.dnd
Verdams mum
Replies
30
Views
111
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval

Users who are viewing this thread

  • orbitlet
  • Zoddyzod
  • shortmanlett
  • i<3cats
Back
Top