C
CountPrescient
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 25, 2026
- Posts
- 89
- Reputation
- 83
Philtrumcel but has very good coloring
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
Which bracket of htn? I'd say mhtn-hhtn
yeah prolly mhtn for meWhich bracket of htn? I'd say mhtn-hhtn
bruh he's no lower than clWhich bracket of htn? I'd say mhtn-hhtn
How is he cl? His large forehead and philtrum cap him at htnbruh he's no lower than cl
who cares about forhead anf philtrum those aren't big enough flawsHow is he cl? His large forehead and philtrum cap him at htn
What do you define cl as vs htn?who cares about forhead anf philtrum those aren't big enough flaws
Meh, I mog himView attachment 5699495View attachment 5699496View attachment 5699498
Philtrumcel but has very good coloring
Grant Gustin is no more then MTN jfl