What do with 50k USD as a 20 year old unemployed student

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
Worked since 16, saved about 25k from that after having to buy a car cash and paying for multiple things

during 2023 I made over 40k from Calls on SPY and tesla/Meta

Quit my 60k a year job in May since It made me suicidal

Have no income currently and living off of 500$ a month (Groceries, Gas, Gym, Subscriptions)

Autistically studying DFS/Prizepicks, Currently made over 3000$ in 3 months doing it by playing it safe. I couldn't give any advice about this since I am just a numbers and basketball autist so that helps me

I am currently forgetting tons of knowledge about investing since I am terrified to touch the market again and haven't invested since February

The only answer I can think of is investing into education which is what Im doing with my cs degree and I am planning on getting a masters after from GA Tech. I plan on also becoming skilled in a specific niche (Hacking, back-end etc) to freelance whenever I can

What else is a good idea

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan and AngryShortMale
bimax, genio, rhino - beginner kit
Maybe 50k will be enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aleksander, Deleted member 31287, FutureSlayer and 8 others
give it all to me and start working again.

• +1
Reactions: temporomandibular32, nigkook and JohnBaza
crypto. Bull run is near. Pretty much any solid blockchain like atom/dot/aptos/icp and ext guaranteed to bring 5-10x in next 2 years.
Im currently studing medium term trading in order to make more profits. Because long term investment is good if you have at least 100k. less than that not optimal.

• +1
Reactions: bndar.337 and aleksander
buy 1 BTC (not trolling)

crypto. Bull run is near. Pretty much any solid blockchain like atom/dot/aptos/icp and ext guaranteed to bring 5-10x in next 2 years.
Im currently studing medium term trading in order to make more profits. Because long term investment is good if you have at least 100k. less than that not optimal.
Why do you say that? Because of the drop off that happened this morning? I understand nothing about Crypto just have good investing fundamentals
buy 1 BTC (not trolling)
What about BTC Cash? Someone suggested it to me seeing that alot of normies will get into it since its a lower market cap/entry price and its concurrent with bitcoin mostly

LF3 by sunil richardson

spend it on 1 bitcoin and wait until 1 bitcoin is worth 10 million in the future

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Why do you say that? Because of the drop off that happened this morning? I understand nothing about Crypto just have good investing fundamentals

What about BTC Cash? Someone suggested it to me seeing that alot of normies will get into it since its a lower market cap/entry price and its concurrent with bitcoin mostly
because for me getting 5x from like 10k or 5k is not that much in next 1-3 years. Especially if we take into account that bull/bear market ussualy happens once every 4-5 years.
But im just speaking for myself because my goal is to get financial independence and retire at 40. And for that you need good appartment, ideally also 2d to live from the rent thats going to cover all your monthly costs and saved 500k-1m in investment portfolio.

Crypto is actually ideal for 10-50k+ portfolios. My current size like yours (50k) and im planning to hit 400k+ in next year or 2

Last edited:
Worked since 16, saved about 25k from that after having to buy a car cash and paying for multiple things

Have no income currently and living off of 500$ a month (Groceries, Gas, Gym, Subscriptions)

Autistically studying DFS/Prizepicks, Currently made over 3000$ in 3 months doing it by playing it safe. I couldn't give any advice about this since I am just a numbers and basketball autist so that helps me

I am currently forgetting tons of knowledge about investing since I am terrified to touch the market again and haven't invested since February

The only answer I can think of is investing into education which is what Im doing with my cs degree and I am planning on getting a masters after from GA Tech. I plan on also becoming skilled in a specific niche (Hacking, back-end etc) to freelance whenever I can

What else is a good idea
If you're getting a CS degree then don't worry about doing something with the money right now. I'd just DCA and put it into an index fund over some time to minimize risk and make sure its still increasing with time. If you really dont want any risk then just put it into a safe savings account with some interest and save it for whenever you need it. Whether you wanna go down the safe route of a job or maybe starting a business in the future its never bad to have a bit of extra money for a potential startup/any kind of expenses like a home, car etc.

hasn't followed the trend since 2021

What else is a good idea
You are one of the few successful regard. Invest it in a business which is stable. Coding will become obsolete by AI and no, they won’t be needed.

You seem dedicated, think about poker.

• JFL
Reactions: nigkook and Deleted member 49130
crypto before the next halving of BTC

football bets

What else is a good idea
Use 20-30k to invest the other 20-30k you should keep for the moment and play safe with it and to provide youre daily needs. Also get a job where you work part time maybe once or twice a week so you have time for studying and social life

• +1
Reactions: nigkook
Use 20-30k to invest the other 20-30k you should keep for the moment and play safe with it and to provide youre daily needs. Also get a job where you work part time maybe once or twice a week so you have time for studying and social life
Good advice :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza

What else is a good idea
you're already way, way ahead of most 20 year olds, good shit if youre telling the truth

gimme some of it

Surgery max

Investing into education is the best thing you can do with it. Don’t spend it on fucking surgeries lol this is the real world

Investing into education is the best thing you can do with it. Don’t spend it on fucking surgeries lol this is the real world
Just get education to earn 1000$ More theory while others get it free and can surgerymaxx

What else is a good idea

Start a business.

• +1
Reactions: kokoszanel

bimax, genio, rhino - beginner kit
Maybe 50k will be enough
He can do all of these with less than half price in Turkey.

Wouldnt recommend genio to anyone tho, if yourr jaw is shit after bimax, just go for wraparound.

with 50k id be already in cambodia getting implants

go on stake play limbo on 1.10x at 10k bet
place a bet once everyday
easy 1k a day 30k a month
90% chance of winning everytime
just pray u dont lose

• JFL
Reactions: shieldzz