What do yall rate me boyos (15yo)

TheLooxMaxingKing

TheLooxMaxingKing

ascending
also lmk what to improve! ( idk really know if i can improve anything more without hardmaxing).

Attachments

• cm-chat-media-video-IL.24Z~CFFD4695-FAF0-4428-BF34-2B6FBDC787D9 2.mov
    1.4 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nicoleee, foid hate, Joshrc and 5 others
also sorry for the autistic video jfl

• +1
Reactions: givistog
mid tier becky

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: foid hate, wishIwasSalludon and TheLooxMaxingKing
i want to see your boubs :love::love::love: send me 🇮🇳

• JFL
Reactions: mistermogger, Costcosuperstore, skibidicum4201 and 3 others
A young @MoggerGaston in the making..

• +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing
chad bc song

• +1
MTN

• +1
Reactions: artc and TheLooxMaxingKing
Are you wearing pyjamas

• +1
Are you a little fag bitch who still gets tucked in by mummy? Go to sleep naked like a real fucking man you soy boy twink
I am sleeping naked i was just using the shirt while snapping girls they think is cute

What makes me mtn, why not ltn or htn, what to improve ?
Occasionally light hits you well in that vid so I gave benefit of doubt of MTN and you got hair halo for MTN, al though your haircut sucks it is still curly and floofy what some girls like.

Just very mediocre harmony and not striking or good features al u features are painfully average and u look kinda asian or something tbh. If harmony was bettr maybe HTN could be reached.

• +1
Occasionally light hits you well in that vid so I gave benefit of doubt of MTN and you got hair halo for MTN, al though your haircut sucks it is still curly and floofy what some girls like.

Just very mediocre harmony and not striking or good features al u features are painfully average and u look kinda asian or something tbh. If harmony was bettr maybe HTN could be reached.
im gonna fix my haircut soon, would that ascend me? idc about featurs just need appeal to attract and fuck girls

im gonna fix my haircut soon, would that ascend me? idc about featurs just need appeal to attract and fuck girls
Yes, hair can have a massive impact on how people perceive your face. You got a really annoying face though. But will probably ascend a bit

• +1
Yes, hair can have a massive impact on how people perceive your face. You got a really annoying face though. But will probably ascend a bit
How annoying wha the fuck you mean with that u fucking pussy

Cope with your facial shit bet u never talk to girls bitch
i wasnt trying to be mean but fuck you
i was being kind you're lucky i didnt rate you subhuman you ugly fucking smear
you look like leeington junior mixed with new james sapphire if it had foetal alc syndrome boyo
you're never gonna talk to a girl let alone even an ltb without her registering in ger head that she'd never touch you with a ten foot fucking pole

• JFL
Reactions: Icon
epicanthalfoldcel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheLooxMaxingKing and Icon
How annoying wha the fuck you mean with that u fucking pussy
You talk like a 15 yo ... oh wait.

The way you make those facial expressions and move your head and stick out your tongue as if you are anything more than LTN-MTN just makes me want to punch your face due to the lack of self-awareness.

• +1
You talk like a 15 yo ... oh wait.

The way you make those facial expressions and move your head and stick out your tongue as if you are anything more than LTN-MTN just makes me want to punch your face due to the lack of self-awareness.
i do muay thai, u can try to punch me but aftet that u wake up while im fucking your dog, pussy. also im gonna ascend if u dont wanna give me tips, fuck you and rope.

i do muay thai, u can try to punch me but aftet that u wake up while im fucking your dog, pussy. also im gonna ascend if u dont wanna give me tips, fuck you and rope.
Stop the edgy talk kid. If you talk like this no chick is going to wanna be with you. I also do a combat sport and gym and I am much older than you have much more fighting experience I think I can handle myself a lil kid.

• +1
U should probably do a different sport and avoid the risk of getting an even uglier face

• +1
Stop the edgy talk kid. If you talk like this no chick is going to wanna be with you. I also do a combat sport and gym and I am much older than you have much more fighting experience I think I can handle myself a lil kid.
Ok bro, u stop acting like a sigma then.
Also idk why u randomly piss me off u fucking niga, stop being toxic

• JFL
U should probably do a different sport and avoid the risk of getting an even uglier face
When you gonna do face rev? let me guess your a fucking indian nigger, save europe bitchboy keep rotting in a mudhouse

• JFL
Reactions: N1666
Bro u think you tuff or something, fucking pussy boy
Not really but I at least can handle a 15 yo kid lol, I probably will do nothing though since I don't want to end in jail

• +1
Not really but I at least can handle a 15 yo kid lol, I probably will do nothing though since I don't want to end in jail
ok cool for you

• +1
When you gonna do face rev? let me guess your a fucking indian nigger, save europe bitchboy keep rotting in a mudhouse
I am not the best looking dude I'll admit but compared to you I look like Chico Lachowski :lul: Any women with a functioning brain would rather fuck me over you any day of the week.

I am a white pretty boy in case u want to imagine something. I am as white a sheet of paper my dude.

• +1