What do yall think comes after death?

unfixable

unfixable

Iron
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Posts
39
Reputation
27
I feel like the thing that makes the most sense is that its just gonna be like before we were born. There was nothing until there was something, so maybe there is nothingness before you are reincarnated into another life and this one meant nothing, of course that would mean that killing yourself is a speedrun to living a new life. What do yall think? not sure what to think about it all, everyone has to face it someday:feelscry:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: valentine, ICR, LowInhibNoSMV and 2 others
I feel like the thing that makes the most sense is that its just gonna be like before we were born. There was nothing until there was something, so maybe there is nothingness before you are reincarnated into another life and this one meant nothing, of course that would mean that killing yourself is a speedrun to living a new life. What do yall think? not sure what to think about it all, everyone has to face it someday:feelscry:
Hopefully Gandy heaven :forcedsmile:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: peptidehater22, ICR, DeborahAnnWollFARTS and 1 other person
idk and i'm scared we lose our consciousness after dying
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR and DeborahAnnWollFARTS
idk and i'm scared we lose our consciousness after dying
me too, because if thats the case then this life and the effort we gave meant absolutely nothing
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and dimorphlet
nothing, its like when you sleep its nothing atleast i hope so!
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and unfixable
hell because you were cucks
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ICR and unfixable
That’s for allah to decide 🙏
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
hopefully nothing
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and unfixable
That’s for allah to decide 🙏
god is cope for death, religion is the only reason most people dont go insane, and the world would collapse into anarchy without it
 
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chucky and ICR
nothing
but its a nice thought to think you’ll be with everyone you lost
in a way, you will.

but its probably nothing
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR and unfixable
god is cope for death, religion is the only reason most people dont go insane, and the world would collapse into anarchy without it
Not cope imo, the evidence for God is stronger than the evidence for not
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
nothing
but its a nice thought to think you’ll be with everyone you lost
in a way, you will.

but its probably nothing
do you think that nothingness has to come to an end at some point? just as it ended when we were born?
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV and ICR
I feel like the thing that makes the most sense is that it’s just gonna be like before we were born. There was nothing until there was something, so maybe there is nothingness before you are reincarnated into another life and this one meant nothing, of course that would mean that killing yourself is a speedrun to living a new life. What do yall think? not sure what to think about it all, everyone has to face it someday:feelscry:
I don’t think our consciousness is mortal. I do believe there will be an afterlife, the condition of which dependent on God
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
Not cope imo, the evidence for God is stronger than the evidence for not
its a nice thought to have but to me it seems fairytaleish like santa claus for children
 
  • +1
Reactions: ICR
I feel like the thing that makes the most sense is that its just gonna be like before we were born. There was nothing until there was something, so maybe there is nothingness before you are reincarnated into another life and this one meant nothing, of course that would mean that killing yourself is a speedrun to living a new life. What do yall think? not sure what to think about it all, everyone has to face it someday:feelscry:
20685
 
do you think that nothingness has to come to an end at some point? just as it ended when we were born?
you can’t image the nothingness because you just cant think
its not even that you cant think, the concept of you thinking doesnt even exist anymore if you catch my drift
 
  • +1
Reactions: unfixable
its a nice thought to have but to me it seems fairytaleish like santa claus for children
I mean, I was agnostic up until earlier this year, so I absolutely resonate with that thought. But after being convinced, I cannot see it that way anymore. I see it as simply true
 
  • +1
Reactions: unfixable
you can’t image the nothingness because you just cant think
its not even that you cant think, the concept of you thinking doesnt even exist anymore if you catch my drift
exactly because there is no consciousness left to have those thoughts
 
  • +1
Reactions: LowInhibNoSMV
I mean, I was agnostic up until earlier this year, so I absolutely resonate with that thought. But after being convinced, I cannot see it that way anymore. I see it as simply true
fair, and i respect peoples beliefs, im agnostic as of right now, theres too many holes and inconsistencies in religion for me to dedicate my life to one
 
fair, and i respect peoples beliefs, im agnostic as of right now, theres too many holes and inconsistencies in religion for me to dedicate my life to one
I respect them as well. Personally, who convinced me was someone on YouTube called Trent Horn, he debated Alex O’Connor a while back (and recently), and his points on Gods existence are unlike any I’ve heard. I’d recommend looking into it, being religious now feels great compared to when I was an agnostic
 
  • +1
Reactions: unfixable
I respect them as well. Personally, who convinced me was someone on YouTube called Trent Horn, he debated Alex O’Connor a while back (and recently), and his points on Gods existence are unlike any I’ve heard. I’d recommend looking into it, being religious now feels great compared to when I was an agnostic
ill definitely look into that video, but i bet it feels better, it feels great to constantly have something to look forward to and believe in, it just never clicks completely in my mind and theres always some form of serious doubt about his existence
 
ill definitely look into that video, but i bet it feels better, it feels great to constantly have something to look forward to and believe in, it just never clicks completely in my mind and theres always some form of serious doubt about his existence
The formal debate (discussion, more like) they had was nice, and I looked into the videos he has on his channel, those led me deeper. And yeah, believe me I get it. The problem of divine hiddenness was insane for me, I could not for the life of me understand why, if He exists, he wouldn’t make himself clearer. But the evidence for his existence outweighs that heavily, so that question becomes irrelevant
 
Look at what happens to the light in a lightbulb after you turn off the electricity, it’s the same thing
 
  • +1
Reactions: unfixable
The formal debate (discussion, more like) they had was nice, and I looked into the videos he has on his channel, those led me deeper. And yeah, believe me I get it. The problem of divine hiddenness was insane for me, I could not for the life of me understand why, if He exists, he wouldn’t make himself clearer. But the evidence for his existence outweighs that heavily, so that question becomes irrelevant
that sounds plausible, ill research that and post another thread if my mind changes, thanks for the reccomendations
 
hopefully i just get reincarnated as myself and relive the same life
 

Similar threads

Crimx991
Replies
6
Views
63
gandylite.
gandylite.
futureprettygag
Replies
5
Views
42
Varymiserable
Varymiserable
truC3L
Replies
8
Views
63
vzeroz
vzeroz
AscendHQ
Replies
3
Views
19
simematic
simematic

Users who are viewing this thread

  • unfixable
  • HappinessPill
  • standardcel
  • chucky
  • johnxz
  • LowInhibNoSMV
  • edelknowsball
  • DeborahAnnWollFARTS
  • jflmeister
  • 2Recessedcel6
  • bnugly
  • Kavinsky2049
  • FunnyVALENTINE
  • maximuslaid
  • dimorphlet
  • lowtide654
Back
Top