What do you answer when they ask for your salary expectation for a job?

JovenCansao

JovenCansao

Kraken
And you already know how much they are offering? I always say more but I've seen some cucks say way less jfl

• +1
Reactions: angelo
tell them to fuck themselves and that is none of their business. In an ideal world they should pay you exactly what you produce, but they are already stealling some of it and still want to ask questions like that to make you be even more underpayed.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Magnum Opus, Deleted member 6128 and 2 others
tell them to fuck themselves and that is none of their business. In an ideal world they should pay you exactly what you produce, but they are already stealling some of it and still want to ask questions like that to make you be even more underpayed.
I know, that's why I always say more than what they offer
But it's amazing how many cucks I've seen answer with legit near country minimum wage for the position. Even if they are professionals and the hiring process is long af they still answer with the lowest possible amount

Jfl at normies ngl

Tell them you want the average pay of this position in this area plus 5% more

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and JovenCansao
I offer to work for minimum wage on jobs paying 1.5-2x that and still don’t get hired.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eren and JovenCansao
Nigga how else do u expect the business to make profit jfl

Tell them you want the average pay of this position in this area plus 5% more
Did this to my mcdonalds manager and he cut my wages

Said because im 5"6 and consume less calories, I actually need less to live on...

Don't do this guys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eren, Deleted member 24347, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 1 other person
Ask for a salary range and then depending on your skillset you can give a number

• +1
Reactions: JovenCansao
tell em you'd like to make enough cash for lefort 3 in 10 months

• JFL
Start off with a wide range make sure to do research on what people with your skillset in the field are getting paid.

• +1
And you already know how much they are offering? I always say more but I've seen some cucks say way less jfl
I dont work I am a PIMP baby

• +1
Bs about how my previous job gave me x salary

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and JovenCansao
say you want a competitive salary 🥰

Did this to my mcdonalds manager and he cut my wages

Said because im 5"6 and consume less calories, I actually need less to live on...

Don't do this guys

Say more than you want to say. They know most people won't have the face, or even try to barter for more so instead of coming up with an offer themselves, they'll have the applicants tie themselves down to a (relatively) low salary.