What do you consider as "heavy norwood" ? At what stage is person heavy norwooded

NW3 regardless of density. NW2 if you have shit density

• So Sad
Reactions: oldcell
Nw 2 is start of norwooding.
Nw 3 is Heavy
Nw 4+ is over
Nw 1 aka little recession in temple İs NO Issue and is easily covered up.
If you have to

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, imuglymomadmitit, Kade and 4 others
Nw3 and you're fucked over

• +1
Reactions: LordNorwood
When hair = pubic hair

I'm nw3 + diffuse. Nw3 in general = game over (at least in your 20's) unless you get on treatment asap. But there are nw1 diffuse thinners who have horrifying density. Maybe it's even the worst.

• +1
The older you get the more forgiving it is if you’re Norwooded imo

Obviously it’s ideal to have a solid hairline forever, but when you see these 18-24 year old guys with significant balding.... I can’t even imagine the humiliation they go through

When you’re in your 40s tho a huge percentage of guys are balding so it’s far more normalized

With that said NW3 is when even normies will notice it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, LordNorwood and oldcell
NW1 is over

• JFL
And in before anyone wonders what diffuse thinning is. Diffuse thinning basically means the reaper isn't even allowing you stages of baldness. He just reaps havoc on your entire scalp at once. Saw a nw1 diffuser at a store today who for whatever reason spiked his hair and you are basically looking at a bald scalp with some tiny hairs on it. Brutal.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, bobadopa, lasthope and 2 others
NW0 squarish hairline or DEATH

Most people will say NW3. But really it also depends on your density. I would rather be a thick NW3 than an NW1 diffuse thinner with shit density. Also there are acceptable ages. Being an NW3 in your 40s and up is fine and completely normal. Regardless for anyone I think once you hit NW3 it is undeniably time to do something about it, whether that's starting treatment or making your peace with eventually shaving it.

• +1
Most people will say NW3. But really it also depends on your density. I would rather be a thick NW3 than an NW1 diffuse thinner with shit density. Also there are acceptable ages. Being an NW3 in your 40s and up is fine and completely normal. Regardless for anyone I think once you hit NW3 it is undeniably time to do something about it, whether that's starting treatment or making your peace with eventually shaving it.
What about noorwood 3 at 85 is it over?

• JFL
Reactions: LordNorwood
at my level

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot and LordNorwood