What do you do for fun with a girl

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
Funny thing is that when I was young and retarded I would beat around the bush with girls and just hang out with them at the mall or at some other place. I also was socially retarded and could never score any poon.

But now that I'm older we just cut to the chase and make out+fuck. The only problem is that I now don't feel like doing anything with her afterwards cuz everything else feels like a waste of time. I typically do fun things with my friends instead.

Is it really love if all you do is just overt sex and nothing else?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
that’s why you build up to sex, it’s nice to build up that sexual tension with her with every date until you decide to dig her guts out till she BUSSSSSSSSSSSS 🥶🥶

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
that’s why you build up to sex, it’s nice to build up that sexual tension with her with every date until you decide to dig her guts out till she BUSSSSSSSSSSSS 🥶🥶
yeah but what the fuck do you even do with women for fun? They are dense.

We enjoy playing with each other on games and eating then I feel her hand start massaging my leg then she starts massaging my bulging dick through my jeans and I know it’s time to fuck

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16384, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 11758
yeah but what the fuck do you even do with women for fun? They are dense.
honestly fuck what the bitch wants and just do what you find fun and if she don’t like that then drop the bitch

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
Choke her.
dangerous gangster choking attractive woman isolated on black Stock Photo -  Alamy

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore