What do you guys think about Goatis

B4DARAVEN01

B4DARAVEN01

Iron
Joined
Sep 27, 2026
Posts
9
Reputation
19
I'm specifically talking about his views on life. Whether you think that a Raw diet is optimal or not, I honestly find some of his takes quite interesting. Yes he hired a dude to throw acid at his ex, yes he's on the run from the law, but you can't deny he is a fascinating guy. One of his takes I really resonated with was probably about the military. He talks about how the military is the ultimate form of slavery, glorified by movies and videogames; and that the big governments, like the US, just target vulnerable kids who have nothing going on for them or their future, such as JROTC. Then they go on to live high stress lives, shouted at and abused by trainers, and as time goes on, they are promoted, and become the trainers as well, where the cycle of hatred continues. When you get deployed overseas, you are surrounded by constant stress: you watch friends die, gunfire all around, dead bodies, shot at, shooting others, explosions, loud noises, and more. When you are in such a hostile environment, you miss home, you wonder "Why the fuck am I even here? I miss home, I miss my family, my kids, my friends, eating good food, relaxing.", and the logical conclusion you come to is that "It's the enemies, I need to kill these terrorists, these people are the real villains, they need to die so I can go home.". And so you justify all the atrocities you and your army do, blowing up houses, displacing millions of people, killing innocent civilians, destroying important infrastructure leading to more death due to the spread of disease and illness. And if you survive and make it back home, congrats, you served your country, you made them proud. They line up waiting to hug and applaud you. And these people would be the same ones to wish death on a murderer, but they are too blind to see the hypocrisy.

But what do yall think about him?
:whistle:
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thedoomandespair, them streets b cold, TGUN. and 2 others
I'm specifically talking about his views on life. Whether you think that a Raw diet is optimal or not, I honestly find some of his takes quite interesting. Yes he hired a dude to throw acid at his ex, yes he's on the run from the law, but you can't deny he is a fascinating guy. One of his takes I really resonated with was probably about the military. He talks about how the military is the ultimate form of slavery, glorified by movies and videogames; and that the big governments, like the US, just target vulnerable kids who have nothing going on for them or their future, such as JROTC. Then they go on to live high stress lives, shouted at and abused by trainers, and as time goes on, they are promoted, and become the trainers as well, where the cycle of hatred continues. When you get deployed overseas, you are surrounded by constant stress: you watch friends die, gunfire all around, dead bodies, shot at, shooting others, explosions, loud noises, and more. When you are in such a hostile environment, you miss home, you wonder "Why the fuck am I even here? I miss home, I miss my family, my kids, my friends, eating good food, relaxing.", and the logical conclusion you come to is that "It's the enemies, I need to kill these terrorists, these people are the real villains, they need to die so I can go home.". And so you justify all the atrocities you and your army do, blowing up houses, displacing millions of people, killing innocent civilians, destroying important infrastructure leading to more death due to the spread of disease and illness. And if you survive and make it back home, congrats, you served your country, you made them proud. They line up waiting to hug and applaud you. And these people would be the same ones to wish death on a murderer, but they are too blind to see the hypocrisy.

But what do yall think about him?
:whistle:
He allegedly tried to kill his wife so
 
  • +1
Reactions: TGUN., B4DARAVEN01 and psltristan1
He is a complete fucking retard. That's what I think.
 
  • +1
Reactions: 7arely.eroz, TGUN. and B4DARAVEN01
he's mentally ill
 
  • +1
Reactions: B4DARAVEN01 and TGUN.
dnr
 
  • +1
Reactions: B4DARAVEN01 and TGUN.
He’s a schizo with an eating disorder


But some things he says are okay I guess
 
  • +1
Reactions: B4DARAVEN01
White and smart that's who he is
 
  • +1
Reactions: B4DARAVEN01
1000001858
 
  • +1
Reactions: B4DARAVEN01
Some of his ideas make sense and are logical but how he presents them can be a bit twisted or easy to misinterpret
 
  • +1
Reactions: B4DARAVEN01
Has good takes but some ar complete bs
 

Similar threads

iblameebarrett
Replies
17
Views
71
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
doidfestroyer3000
Replies
1
Views
28
bnugly
bnugly
Shrek2OnDvD
Replies
7
Views
56
jersomes
jersomes
price.
Replies
4
Views
134
5"10neet
5"10neet
moffeloffen
Replies
7
Views
71
moffeloffen
moffeloffen

Users who are viewing this thread

  • R3w_tard666
  • m4n_s0ry
  • cold_nano
  • thedoomandespair
  • B4DARAVEN01
  • jflmeister
  • IndecentEyes
  • Larploid_498
  • TrueAfghan
  • jimil
  • Majklos
  • psltristan1
Back
Top