What do you guys think happens after death?

theonewhorisesabove

theonewhorisesabove

Bronze
Heaven, reincarnation, a infinite time loop where you live the same exact life but you make alternative decisions along the way? Share your thoughts

• +1
Reactions: Bars, Xangsane, rickysalomano and 10 others
You enter the same state that you were in before you were born, nothing.

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, boss8055, watah and 5 others
Nothing

• +1
Reactions: iblamechico, TechnoBoss, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and lemonnz
It’s the only option, everything else is fairy tales
With how big our world is, and taking into consideration we haven't fully understood a quarter of space and every potential being that resides in different galaxies. With all this in mind you still think we are left with nothing after death

• +1
Reactions: rickysalomano
None of us can answer this with certainty, as we're all still here. However, the greatest achievements in history were made by people who believed that the end of this life wasn’t the end. This is a tiring debate to have in a forum like this, full of hateful, traumatized and misguided teenagers. Regardless, if you have the urge to seek the truth, go after it.

• +1
Reactions: Kroker, JohnDoe, LancasteR and 4 others
Judgement from the lord Jesus and the verdict being either heaven or hell

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: _THMST, uglysub8male, kvn and 2 others
With how big our world is, and taking into consideration we haven't fully understood a quarter of space and every potential being that resides in different galaxies. With all this in mind you still think we are left with nothing after death
Simply put, your brain makes up your entire reality so once that organ shuts down your consciousness quickly follows

• +1
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove
Heaven, reincarnation, a infinite time loop where you live the same exact life but you make alternative decisions along the way? Share your thoughts
@human304 goes to Shaniqua heaven where he can slay the finest Shaniquas

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico, TechnoBoss, wrist cry and 1 other person
It’s probably a forever dream state , time loop

• +1
cycle of life happens

after death your life force gets back to earth and earth nourishes new offspring

endless cycle

• +1
Reactions: klip11
cycle of life happens

after death your life force gets back to earth and earth nourishes new offspring

endless cycle
So no Shaniquas??

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss and wrist cry
Nothing. "You" are just a product of your brain. Once your brain dies, there is no you or consciousness

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz and yyy
Nothing. "You" are just a product of your brain. Once your brain dies, there is no you or consciousness
Some people just can’t seem to understand this, they still think you have a consciousness after death :lul:

We literally have undeniable proof that your brain is you, via Alzheimers for example, it only takes a tiny bit of brain damage to turn you into a vegetable.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
You shall stand before God and he will judge you.

• +1
Reactions: theonewhorisesabove and JohnDoe
you go to heaven and finally get your superpowers

• Love it
nothing, but i don't think "nothing" actually makes any sense. it's a conundrum

• +1
Heaven awaits those who submit to the almighty.

• +1
Reactions: _THMST
Ion care anymore tbh. It’s all the same to me, as long as it rids me of my mental issues

We reincarnate on this prison planet.

i am composed of chemical, thermal, mechanical, and electrical energy

after death,

a majority of those forms of energy will convert to heat energy and disperse into the atmosphere, while the remnants of my chemical components will be consumed by microorganisms as i decompose

those microorganisms will break down the organic matter in my body and release nutrients into the soil

the surrounding roots of plants will absorb those nutrients and grow

these plants may be eaten by animals like cows

maybe that cow will be slaughtered and turned into a hamburger to be eaten by an obese 400 pound man

that man will later suffer a heart attack as a consequence of eating so many hamburgers

but what about consciousness?

we don't even know where consciousness arises from a materialistic view, let alone a quantum perspective

that may reveal more

until we know that, i cannot answer this question

Consciousness precedes matter so logically it will assume another form or rest in boundless awareness

• +1
“Sometimes people don’t want to hear the truth because they don’t want their delusions destroyed.” - Nietzsche
lol, God is real and The Angelic Doctor proved it

Heaven, reincarnation, an infinite time loop where you live the same exact life but you make alternative decisions along the way? Share your thoughts
Hold up lemme get my post I made last year on decay

• +1
You enter the same state that you were in before you were born, nothing.
Doesn't make sense tbh. If you were born spontaneously, you will likely be reincarnated again

I think it's like Anesthesia in a way.

I had mine almost 2 months ago from a surgery and in my case they had to inject it which took 30 seconds.

Everything around me started to have this warping effect until I just shut off and what felt like a second I turned back on like a computer but throughout the the entirety of 2.5 hours I did not remember a single thing.

Didn't have any dreams or a single time I felt my breathing. Just lights off.

• Woah
Reactions: iblamechico
lol, God is real and The Angelic Doctor proved it
Didn’t prove shit, just misunderstood physics and biology in order to “prove God”
Doesn't make sense tbh. If you were born spontaneously, you will likely be reincarnated again
Based off what? All the evidence is pointing to your consciousness being directly caused by your brain. So from birth as your brain develops so does your consciousness, once you die or your brain gets damaged you no longer have consciousness.

For example, the effects of Alzheimer’s on the brain structure is linked to your ability to think and remember.
IMG 5192

They still have a “consciousness” but it’s extremely damaged because their brain is extremely damaged. They pretty much turn into zombies if you’ve ever been near someone with Alzeimer’s.

“In the course of ages, mechanisms of infinite complexity are developed, but what we call 'soul' or 'spirit,' is nothing more than the sum of the functionings of the body. When this functioning ceases, the 'soul' or the 'spirit' ceases likewise.” - Nikola Tesla

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Bars and PeakIncels
“In the course of ages, mechanisms of infinite complexity are developed, but what we call 'soul' or 'spirit,' is nothing more than the sum of the functionings of the body. When this functioning ceases, the 'soul' or the 'spirit' ceases likewise.” - Nikola Tesla
stop quote mining nigga

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and lemonnz
Probably nothing

• +1
Based off what? All the evidence is pointing to your consciousness being directly caused by your brain. So from birth as your brain develops so does your consciousness, once you die or your brain gets damaged you no longer have consciousness.

For example, the effects of Alzheimer’s on the brain structure is linked to your ability to think and remember.
View attachment 3207603
They still have a “consciousness” but it’s extremely damaged because their brain is extremely damaged. They pretty much turn into zombies if you’ve ever been near someone with Alzeimer’s.

What are you going to prove me?

It actually doesn't make sense you didn't exist and it continued so, and suddenly you appeared. Maybe whole this time before my birth all my body was in different form? Food, ground, blood then my parents made me.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: lemonnz