What do you guys think of how incels are portrayed by the news?

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
Dont u agree that they've kinda been mischaracterized? Like the main thing about being an incel is how ur too ugly to have sex and then the hating women thing is kinda secondary but u got people being called incels merely for hating women or for simply having traditional family beliefs. Like how Andrew Tate is called an incel when he is literally what incels would consider a chad. And how Jordan Peterson was called a hero to incels which just shows ppl have no idea what an incel actually is/was or what they're usually like.

Also I may be wrong cuz there's probably info out there that the public don't know but I feel like incels are made to be way more of a big deal than they actually are in terms of a threat n dat. Like the way they're regarded as terrorists and are warned about to teachers in schools I find insane.

And this isn't necessarily the media's fault but normies associate incels with neckbeard/soyboy normies like the kinda ppl who use Reddit and love starwars and marvel and are niceguys n dat shit

And if it hasn't already this mischaracterization of incels will manifest itself into being what incels actually are. Either by the word itself completely losing its meaning and becoming too mainstream for it to ever go back and loads of normies identifying themselves as incels merely based on their beliefs rather than sexual status or by people actually joining places like incels.is identifying as an incel in the way that the mainstream regards them as and saying stuff how they think incels would speak but they didn't back in the day.

When I first joined da incel forum it was a lot more about sharing personal experiences and feelings with ugliness and loneliness and bullying, etc and ppl would share personal stories that happened to them n dat but now it's almost entirely right wing political discussion and hating on women (which it always mainly was) but there's zero personal tings n dat

That Toronto retard was definitely 100% psyop unless he genuinely is just that severely retarded. Saying the most generic shit that an outsider to the incel community would think an incel would say and act like, feeding into the exact narrative that the media has when it comes to mischaracterizing incels.

Ye

• +1
Reactions: thecel
It's 2am rn sorry if that didn't make any sense

Liking Star wars and marvel is hyper NT

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Oh yeah and that Laura Bates gyal going on national television saying shit like the majority of incels are white and middle class and making up fake stories about incels threatening her with pictures of guns

Why lie? Is it for attention? Is she an mi5 agent actor shill or soemthn? I find it so weird

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and GuyFromSingapore
Liking Star wars and marvel is hyper NT
Normies like to hate on it tho. They'll watch a ton of marvel and star wars but hate on the people who obsess over it. And rightly so.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
It's kinda funny that the main focus is on misogyny, because there was a study done on incel forums and they found out that about 65% of post were about self hate/suicide while 25% were about misogyny, and I think is something true for this forum, if you start counting them self hate is Cleary the most prevalent topic

The study is mentioned in this video

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deleted member 17920, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
I like the representation. Being an incel is DarkTriad af, i hope we get put on a tERrorist watch list cos I’m not leaving by myself.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Spiritualcell, MoggerGaston, Brazitard and 3 others
I like the representation. Being an incel is DarkTriad af, i hope we get put on a tERrorist watch list cos I’m not leaving by myself.
Such a fed

Dont u agree that they've kinda been mischaracterized? Like the main thing about being an incel is how ur too ugly to have sex and then the hating women thing is kinda secondary but u got people being called incels merely for hating women or for simply having traditional family beliefs. Like how Andrew Tate is called an incel when he is literally what incels would consider a chad. And how Jordan Peterson was called a hero to incels which just shows ppl have no idea what an incel actually is/was or what they're usually like.

Also I may be wrong cuz there's probably info out there that the public don't know but I feel like incels are made to be way more of a big deal than they actually are in terms of a threat n dat. Like the way they're regarded as terrorists and are warned about to teachers in schools I find insane.

And this isn't necessarily the media's fault but normies associate incels with neckbeard/soyboy normies like the kinda ppl who use Reddit and love starwars and marvel and are niceguys n dat shit

And if it hasn't already this mischaracterization of incels will manifest itself into being what incels actually are. Either by the word itself completely losing its meaning and becoming too mainstream for it to ever go back and loads of normies identifying themselves as incels merely based on their beliefs rather than sexual status or by people actually joining places like incels.is identifying as an incel in the way that the mainstream regards them as and saying stuff how they think incels would speak but they didn't back in the day.

When I first joined da incel forum it was a lot more about sharing personal experiences and feelings with ugliness and loneliness and bullying, etc and ppl would share personal stories that happened to them n dat but now it's almost entirely right wing political discussion and hating on women (which it always mainly was) but there's zero personal tings n dat

That Toronto retard was definitely 100% psyop unless he genuinely is just that severely retarded. Saying the most generic shit that an outsider to the incel community would think an incel would say and act like, feeding into the exact narrative that the media has when it comes to mischaracterizing incels.

Ye
I saw an article on how sad incels were getting surgeries and it basically said it was sexist and terrible since this means they think girls are superficial
Just awful. I can’t consume any normie media and never do

I saw an article on how sad incels were getting surgeries and it basically said it was sexist and terrible since this means they think girls are superficial
Just awful. I can’t consume any normie media and never do
Girls b wearin makeup tho and lots of the UK gyaldem get lip fillers n dat

Girls b wearin makeup tho and lots of the UK gyaldem get lip fillers n dat
Fr dude
I want to make a move on this girl soon but somehow I’ll need to tell her no makeup on first date
Like “hey you are great the way you are, remove the makeup beforehand I’d rather see your actual face” since I can’t get over not seeing the actual face otherwise

It’s so corny. “ Our report on INCELS, the new terrorist organisation DEADSET on hunting ‘Chads’ and ‘Stacies’”.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
It’s so corny. “ Our report on INCELS, the new terrorist organisation DEADSET on hunting ‘Chads’ and ‘Stacies’”.
Incels barely use the word Stacies anyway

Ye
Being an incel is like being a terrorist in the eyes of normies

And when they have a discussion on TV about incels, they get a panel of women. That's fuktup.