What do you guys think of me with wig hair?

msayedkamel2003

msayedkamel2003

Gold
Joined
May 30, 2026
Posts
982
Reputation
311
6717095 IMG 20260620 145201 250
6717096 IMG 20260620 145203 906
6717092 IMG 20260620 145122 228
6717093 IMG 20260620 145123 492
6717094 IMG 20260620 145125 003
 
  • +1
Reactions: antrax
HAHA, THIS NIGGA AGAIN😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IJUSTWANNAMOG4499, xXXxZeusxXXx, negative and 1 other person
You kinda look funny in it,you look cute tho u seem to be nice and great man
 
  • +1
Reactions: xXXxZeusxXXx
better than nothing ig, hair system?
 
  • +1
Reactions: TimmyAshan1 and msayedkamel2003
I've taken a look at some of your pictures; I've marked in green what I think looks fine currently, but the red is what needs fixing ASAP

1790585786702
1790585794669
1790585799098


Some more context for the last picture, the frontal density is fine enough, but I can literally see the lace front in the picture.
 
I don't think he has any
Yeah he's not providing any information regarding that. @msayedkamel2003 do you have any donor hair on the sides/back that you can use to blend with your hair system? Because that's your main issue right now, it sits as a flat helmet without any integration
 

Similar threads

alexum
Replies
11
Views
53
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
pousszz
Replies
4
Views
59
HGH_
HGH_
iamnothing
Replies
2
Views
56
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib
TheSadAlbanian
Replies
38
Views
209
TheSadAlbanian
TheSadAlbanian
brutalcow62
  • Question
Replies
12
Views
66
brutalcow62
brutalcow62

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top