What do you guys think of pedo catches like the vitality nigga?

Zenis

Zenis

Kraken
I do not care about pedos, I think it’s an overrated crime anyway. It’s not really comparable to the top tier crimes like murder and robbery or some shit like that

(Ofc the extent it goes to matters but like being attracted to like 16-18 year old chicks ain’t nothing wrong with that)

I just think pedo hunters are funny when it comes to their punishments towards these guys, like not because their pedos but just in generel I like seeing people get embarrassed :lul:

• +1
Reactions: widdi and arabcelxxx
I do not care about pedos, I think it’s an overrated crime anyway. It’s not really comparable to the top tier crimes like murder and robbery or some shit like that

(Ofc the extent it goes to matters but like being attracted to like 16-18 year old chicks ain’t nothing wrong with that)

I just think pedo hunters are funny when it comes to their punishments towards these guys, like not because their pedos but just in generel I like seeing people get embarrassed :lul:
Some people on this forum have probably been on there

• +1
Reactions: Zenis
yeah tbh people condemn pedos like its the worst crime possible i just roll my eyes at them and move on

• +1
Reactions: Rzn and arabcelxxx
yeah tbh people condemn pedos like its the worst crime possible i just roll my eyes at them and move on
It really isn’t man, like pedophila it’s self isn’t a awful crime

Cause it’s for people of age ranges of 16-18, not like actual young people it’s a different word for that.

ofc it’s still a crime and wrong but it’s not that bad compared to other crimes people joke abohtb

You're bout to get locked up, they won't let you out