Hes great

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, watah, irkkedmulatto and 4 others
He’s good 👍🏽

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, watah, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
Hes stupid for looksminning himself he looked so much better with black hair and no beard

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, sigma ✰, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Suns9999, sigma ✰, JohnBaza and 5 others
Do he speak facts? Do you like him?
You mean swedistan? Meh pretty bad here atm. The sandworms r taking over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Suns9999, watah, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
goatis my beloved

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore, moredatesmorerapes and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Costcosuperstore and Jova
Do he speak facts? Do you like him?
I love him for all the wrong reasons and if anyone takes him seriously they should commit suicide and I’ll gladly buy them the rope.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ey88, JohnBaza and 2 others
I agree with some things he says tbh, but some just seem way to extreme
Yeah like I dont give a fuck about his philosophy videos but what he says about age of consent and school/work is true
Other than that he just creates content based on aajonus diet nothing wrong with that

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ey88, Costcosuperstore and 2 others

Attachments

• y2mate.com_-_Nigga_racing_meme_WlC_t6zR_D8_360p.mov
    1.2 MB
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kaari, Suns9999, ey88 and 2 others
Yeah like I dont give a fuck about his philosophy videos but what he says about age of consent and school/work is true
he's right about gym as well

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ey88, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
I like goatis

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ey88 and Jova
like what
Well I only watched like 1 video, but I kinda agree with him about diet, but I feel like he is to extreme when it comes to the gym and stuff

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n9wiff, Suns9999, sigma ✰ and 1 other person
Well I only watched like 1 video, but I kinda agree with him about diet, but I feel like he is to extreme when it comes to the gym and stuff
what's his stance on diet

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, ey88 and Jova
what's his stance on diet
Basically just foods that are natural for humans such as animal foods from the video I watched

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Suns9999, Jova, slavicpsycho and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: n9wiff, Suns9999, Jova and 1 other person
the whole premise of being natural and eating a natural diet is fine with me.

but he is pretty extreme. at vegan protests (me and goatis are both against veganism) he eats raw squirrels and raw pig heads in front of vegan ppl for no reason. and he hung a dead bird around his neck. he is mentally ill. and apparently he has a history of violence, he stabbed 4 classmates and threw acid on his gf and tried to burn his son. also he is against exercise which i disagree with

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air, n9wiff, Zero Tolerance and 3 others
Not many nutrients, highly processed, high glycemic load
nah that's just white bread in the US not baguette

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, Jova and ey88
His take on gymmaxing is retarded

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: Eiei, sigma ✰, Zero Tolerance and 2 others
Sv3rige loves BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, Zero Tolerance, ey88 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: NZb6Air
Foods that humans have ate throughout all of their existence
You think humans have eaten raw meat all throughout their existence? Just lol

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and NZb6Air
I agree with some things he says tbh, but some just seem way to extreme
Sv3rige loves BBC

His take on gymmaxing is retarded
nah that's just white bread in the US not baguette
I love him for all the wrong reasons and if anyone takes him seriously they should commit suicide and I’ll gladly buy them the rope.
This guy has some really good points about nature and honestly opened my eyes completely. His telegram videos are interesting and really thought provoking:feelsgood:

But he has some retarded takes indeed like anti gymmaxing, cooking food and saying you waste the protein when cooking an egg what is not true. I love meat and eat it a lot but not eating any vegetables because that's "indigestible" is stupid because you will be in pain when pooping.:feelswhy: Eating carrots is raypeatmaxxed.

One time I believed this guy and told to my boss that Okinawa people mainly eat raw fish for their diet. Than he opened google and proved me wrong. I believed in him because goatis is really convincing ngl.

But in the end he lost my respect like most people because of what he did with his ex.

Law of power #5 So much depends on reputation, guard it with your lfie

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, JCaesar, ey88 and 1 other person
>no nutrients
nobody eats only bread
Not just no nutrients but anti nutrients
>highly processed
>highly glycemic
not true for a good whole baguette
How is it not true its hyper glycemic from hyper levels of carbs and all bread is hyper processed

• +1
Reactions: NZb6Air and ey88
One time I believed this guy and told to my boss that Okinawa people mainly eat raw fish for their diet. Than he opened google and proved me wrong. I believed in him because goatis is really convincing ngl.
JFL if you think google will tell you the truth about raw meat

• +1
Reactions: ey88
This guy has some really good points about nature and honestly opened my eyes completely. His telegram videos are interesting and really thought provoking:feelsgood:

But he has some retarded takes indeed like anti gymmaxing, cooking food and saying you waste the protein when cooking an egg what is not true. I love meat and eat it a lot but not eating any vegetables because that's "indigestible" is stupid because you will be in pain when pooping.:feelswhy: Eating carrots is raypeatmaxxed.

But in the end he lost my respect like most people because of what he did with his ex.

Law of power #5 So much depends on reputation, guard it with your lfie
I'm sorry that happened but that's how we learn bro

How is it not true its hyper glycemic from hyper levels of carbs and all bread is hyper processed
what's hyper glycemic are simple carbs like white bread, white rice, white sugar etc which spike your insulin levels (it's good for pre gymmaxxing and bad if u dont do shit)
what's not are complex carbs (like whole grain bread, brown rice, oats, etc) cause they dont spike insulin

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰
JFL if you think google will tell you the truth about raw meat
But why would they lie? Goatis believes in many theories like the earth is flat:feelswah:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sigma ✰ and JCaesar
One of his recent videos was literally another moneygrab for banking his supposed lawyer agaisnt his "crazy ex". That nigga just does whatever he wants without his followers questioning it at this point.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Zero Tolerance
  • +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and Zero Tolerance
If goatis is the epitome of health to you idk what to tell ya man
He isnt because he only started eating raw meat in late 20s after body finished full development

• +1
Reactions: Zero Tolerance
He isnt because he only started eating raw meat in late 20s after body finished full development
And tell me how his body would magically transform if he started eating it earlier m8

• +1
Reactions: Zero Tolerance
And tell me how his body would magically transform if he started eating it earlier m8
Most bones fuse by 20 all by 25