What do you guys think of sv3rige?

Most bones fuse by 20 all by 25
His bones wouldn't change if he started eating it earlier than that. The stimuli from chewing needs to be done at a very young age and raw meat wouldn't pump your hormones up enough for that to build more bone either.

And tell me how his body would magically transform if he started eating it earlier m8
He isnt because he only started eating raw meat in late 20s after body finished full development
Gratis is coping because he supposedly has a micropenis. That's the real blackpill:blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: JCaesar
His bones wouldn't change if he started eating it earlier than that. The stimuli from chewing needs to be done at a very young age and raw meat wouldn't pump your hormones up enough for that to build more bone either.
Lol your ignorant/close minded

Its not chewing its protein nutrients enzymes bacteria parasites

Lol your ignorant/close minded
Its not chewing its protein nutrients enzymes bacteria parasites
You call me ignorant yet I've asked you to explain how he would change with raw meat had he done it earlier, but all you do is throw around terms you know nothing about.

>Protein nutirents enzymes bacteria parasites

You just spit out 5 different words and gave 0 context about any of them. Nice sv3rige fan!

You call me ignorant yet I've asked you to explain how he would change with raw meat had he done it earlier, but all you do is throw around terms you know nothing about.

>Protein nutirents enzymes bacteria parasites

You just spit out 5 different words and gave 0 context about any of them. Nice sv3rige fan!
Stop acting like a nigger then if you want me to explain ask?
Cooked meat has 50% less protein and even then its less bioavailable
Meat loses 90% of nutrients in cooking
Raw meat 20x more digestable than cooked meat
Bacteria in raw meat kills dead and toxic cells in the body not present in cooked meat
Thats only just what I remember in 10 seconds

• +1
Reactions: ey88 and JCaesar
Stop acting like a nigger then if you want me to explain ask?
Cooked meat has 50% less protein and even then its less bioavailable
Meat loses 90% of nutrients in cooking
Raw meat 20x more digestable than cooked meat
Bacteria in raw meat kills dead and toxic cells in the body not present in cooked meat
Thats only just what I remember in 10 seconds
The protein doesn't matter at all, most people don't need as much protein as they think.
Nutrients could be true yeah, cooking food destroys their nutritional value. Though most food nowadays already has shit value, everyone should take at least take a multivitamin if they wanna be truly healthy.
Digestable is true but again doesn't make much of a difference.
Bacteria is controversial. If the world was a natural place you wouldn't worry about it but living beings are bombarded with chemicals 24/7. Also you could risk getting parasites I guess, and as parasite pill teached us that's really not fun.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
You think humans have eaten raw meat all throughout their existence? Just lol
Before the agriculture revolution it was one of our main food sources

• +1
Reactions: ey88