What do you guys think of this low dose, permanent steroid cycle?

Deleted member 281

Deleted member 281

PhD in LDARing.
Test prop 250mg/ every 10 days with estrogen blockers as well as a low dose of hcg for my nuts for 8 weeks, then dropping the dosage to 150mg/every 10 days after those 8 weeks and then cruising on that for 16 weeks and back to 250/mg for 8 weeks after that 16 week cruise(basically 250mg for 8 weeks then 150mg every 16 weeks, for the rest of my life). I want to do this when im 22+, is it good idea to stay on low dosages like this, permanently?

@jefferson @Intel.Imperitive

Steroids are bad (n)(n)

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began and Deleted member 206
Test prop 250mg/ every 10 days with estrogen blockers as well as a low dose of hcg for my nuts for 8 weeks, then dropping the dosage to 150mg/every 10 days after those 8 weeks and then cruising on that for 16 weeks and back to 250/mg for 8 weeks after that 16 week cruise(basically 250mg for 8 weeks then 150mg every 16 weeks, for the rest of my life). I want to do this when im 22+, is it good idea to stay on low dosages like this, permanently?

@jefferson @Intel.Imperitive

Thats really silly bro ??

150mg a week or 750mg both will shut you down to the same extent after a few weeks.

If you're gonna Blast and Cruise (This is wjat this is called) at least use a real Blast to make it worth while.

Better cycle boyo, doing this make it a very high chance to shut off ur natty test production. You might have to pin ur whole life.

HCG shouldnt be taken here. HCG is for the last 4-8 weeks before you come off.

Thats really silly bro ??

150mg a week or 750mg both will shut you down to the same extent after a few weeks.

If you're gonna Blast and Cruise (This is wjat this is called) at least use a real Blast to make it worth while.

Better cycle boyo, doing this make it a very high chance to shut off ur natty test production. You might have to pin ur whole life.

HCG shouldnt be taken here. HCG is for the last 4-8 weeks before you come off.
Yes, i'm aware that even the lowest dosage of exogenous test will shut me down, however according to what iv read, more than 350 mg of test generally tends to bloat your face, dont want that, i do want pin my entire life, i have no problem with that. Whats wrong with running hcg throughout? It keeps your balls functional and since i dont want to come off, isn't taking it throughout a good idea?

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
why are you guys using roids? :rolleyes: the ideal physique can be achieved naturally

Yes, i'm aware that even the lowest dosage of exogenous test will shut me down, however according to what iv read, more than 350 mg of test generally tends to bloat your face, dont want that, i do want pin my entire life, i have no problem with that. Whats wrong with running hcg throughout? It keeps your balls functional and since i dont want to come off, isn't taking it throughout a good idea?

HCG use during a cycle can start to build a tolerance real quick boyo.

Then take 100mg/week of Test E and maybe 800mg Equipoise&400mg Tren for blasts.

Zyzz stayed on roids long term, ran Tren at 2grams for months on months.
why are you guys using roids? :rolleyes: the ideal physique can be achieved naturally

Yh thats why you have it right?

Fuck off.

I want to use low dosages when im older to feel like a god, tbh, ngl.

Then take 100mg/week of Test E and maybe 800mg Equipoise&400mg Tren for blasts.

Zyzz stayed on roids long term, ran Tren at 2grams for months on months.

Yh thats why you have it right?

Fuck off.
Ive been told by foids that I do. You are overcompensating for your ugly curry face

Damn, i did not know that, what about letting your natty production go to shit and never coming off? What would be wrong with that? (I don't ever want children, is there any other side apart from that?)
Ive been told by foids that I do. You are overcompensating for your ugly curry face
Post your physique boyo.

Looooool u manlet. U jelly I got Hallow cheeks and cheekbones at 18% bf and u dont at 12% ??
I posted my whole transformation already https://looksmax.org/threads/my-height-face-body-hasnt-changed-in-the-slightest.3067/#post-44370

I don‘t need confirmation from guys that take roids. You guys clearly don‘t know what is enough and what girls find ideal

And you do? Simply because you dont take steroids...?

Arnold took steroids from the age of 17, and is the greatest bodybuilder of all time. But he took steroids, so you know so much more than him.

Post what the ideal physique looks like then. An example I probably agree with you.

I posted my whole transformation already https://looksmax.org/threads/my-height-face-body-hasnt-changed-in-the-slightest.3067/#post-44370

I don‘t need confirmation from guys that take roids. You guys clearly don‘t know what is enough and what girls find ideal

First of all, im not roided, secondly, post a shirtless pic, 182 cm 77 kilos is good but not IDEAL, unless you have god tier insertions. If we are looking at the body alone, in terms of what is ideal to women, then this is it:
582064_10150958332308717_757412658_n.jpg

First of all, im not roided, secondly, post a shirtless pic, 182 cm 77 kilos is good but not IDEAL, unless you have god tier insertions. If we are looking at the body alone, in terms of what is ideal to women, then this is it:
582064_10150958332308717_757412658_n.jpg

Yh thats prolly it. Thats only acheive able naturally if you have 2% of the populations genetics tho.
Yh he is no where near that so I dont know why he thinks he has the "ideal physique".

Just cause some foid tells you something doesnt mean its true lol.

Yh thats prolly it. Thats only acheive able naturally if you have 2% of the populations genetics tho.
Exactly, people through the word "ideal" around like its a joke XD.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
Yh he is no where near that so I dont know why he thinks he has the "ideal physique".

Just cause some foid tells you something doesnt mean its true lol.
Exactly, people through the word "ideal" around like its a joke XD.
Any more muscles and I‘d look out of proportion. My skull isn‘t as big as Jeff Seid‘s. I could put on more mass if I wanted jfl, but I stay in a caloric deficit for a reason.

Also that „ideal“ pyhsique is absurd. Ideal for gay men probably. Beside that it’s top percentile genetics as you said @Intel.Imperitive Good luck achievig that body with roids :forcedsmile:

Any more muscles and I‘d look out of proportion. My skull isn‘t as big as Jeff Seid‘s. I could put on more mass if I wanted jfl, but I stay in a caloric deficit for a reason.

Also that „ideal“ pyhsique is absurd. Ideal for gay men probably. Beside that it’s top percentile genetics as you said @Intel.Imperitive Good luck achievig that body with roids :forcedsmile:

Who said I was going for that lol?

Just because I want to get more muscles doesnt mean Im aiming to be Jeff Said or Ronnie Coleman

Who said I was going for that lol?

Just because I want to get more muscles doesnt mean Im aiming to be Jeff Said or Ronnie Coleman
Good, those bodies would be too much anyways. I have seen surverys where women voted football players physiques as ideal. Much less mass than those guys you mentioned.

Why are you roiding btw? Can‘t you gain muscles without them

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 206
Good, those bodies would be too much anyways. I have seen surverys where women voted football players physiques as ideal. Much less mass than those guys you mentioned.

Why are you roiding btw? Can‘t you gain muscles without them

Sure, but why waste the time? No woman cares about wether or not I roid lol
dude @Felix97 mogs you to hell and back

And what? I mog you lol

And what? I mog you lol
you haven't seen my face for shit and I'm pretty sure I mog you facially to quite an extent and that's just for the fact that I'm white

you haven't seen my face for shit and I'm pretty sure I mog you facially to quite an extent and that's just for the fact that I'm white
Pm me your face.
Pm me your face.
Pm me your face.

You're darker skin tonned than me...

You're not white you're southern Spainard.

And you admit you mogging me depends on the fact you're whiter than me and not because of any physical facial features?

Because Im pretty sure theres a reason you've been on 2 dates ur whole life and I had a lot more sucess than you at 17

Real life experience >> Incel Redpill Theory

lol I'm not, I have the perfect aka mediterranean skin tone

Because Im pretty sure theres a reason you've been on 2 dates ur whole life and I had a lot more sucess than you at 17
maybe you have been going after trash who knows... I don't know your count but damm me I've been going after 5/10 minimum during most of my life but I've decided that 4/10 is enough for me and I'm having more success

Also the fact that I was highly weird, antisocial and asocial for most of my life doesn't help the fact either (but even then I came on top a few times)

Idk ya'll rate me 4/10, but I get treated by women better than 6/10s that I've seen on this forum.

Idk, whats more accurate but TBH

Real-life experience >> Incel Redpill Theory

maybe you have been going after trash who knows... I don't know your count but damm me I've been going after 5/10 minimum during most of my life but I've decided that 4/10 is enough for me and I'm having more success

Also the fact that I was highly weird, antisocial and asocial for most of my life doesn't help the fact either (but even then I came on top a few times)

I've been going for 5/10 minimum too, last 5 out of 6 girls I been with were white too ??‍♂️

And according to ur incel theory all white women should hate me

I've been going for 5/10 minimum too, last 5 out of 6 girls I been with were white too ??‍♂️

Everyone on these forums blow everything out of proportion dude, telling them otherwise pisses them off, as long as you meet a woman's minimum attraction standards she will fuck you.

You think you are chad so your rating system may be a bit fucked up. Believe me, a proper 6/10 white would mog you unless you are hanging out in pajeethood in london or some shit

You think you are chad so your rating system may be a bit fucked up. Believe me, a proper 6/10 white would mog you unless you are hanging out in pajeethood in london or some shit

Who says I think Im a chad lol?

I think you cope tbh. I go to a white dominated school in a white dominated area.

Ngl it is hard to see an Ethnic thats getting more than you in a white area. So you cope. Im not a slayer, but I do better than most white guys at my school. I guess height, frame and Status all bring up my SMV too but im not the 2-4/10 facially you gave me lol
Everyone on these forums blow everything out of proportion dude, telling them otherwise pisses them off, as long as you meet a woman's minimum attraction standards she will fuck you.

Exactly. Im just saying I've been meeting more women's minimum standards than most white guys at my school. Not tryna say im a slayer or nufin