What do you guys want for Christmas?

ragingmanlet

ragingmanlet

‎
Joined
Dec 5, 2025
Posts
8,134
Reputation
17,329
I want @Jason Voorhees and several other users to be banned

I will be writing Santa a personal letter requesting the ban of @Jason Voorhees

IMG 8289
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gobnull, GuyFromSingapore, shedontluv-U and 8 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Wrestle, RedDragonSlayer and ragingmanlet
Probaly gonna get another pair of AirPods :forcedsmile:

what did Jason Voorhees do :lul::lul::lul:
Can u give me ur old ones? I’ll pay for shipping if they’re actually good AirPods

Pls :feelsmage:
 
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: shedontluv-U and price.
A pc mouse
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
LTR
 
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ragingmanlet
a penile extender apparatus
 
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shedontluv-U
I want @Jason Voorhees and several other users to be banned

I will be writing Santa a personal letter requesting the ban of @Jason Voorhees

View attachment 5732495
more money for roids and erda

a femboy boyfriend to cuddle with and fuck

to magically grow to 5’11 somehow
 
nothing, i've never wanted anything Christmas but if i had to choose. i'd like a journal
 
A lot of Afghan dates
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and Dydargas_
for christmas i want to choose whatever chad i can look like
 
Ill ask Santa to please put an end to your miserable existence
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AtrophicPyra, whiskers52, Dydargas_ and 1 other person
i will ask santa to eviscerate you
 
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AtrophicPyra, whiskers52, shedontluv-U and 2 others
i want santa to turn you into his rapetoy
 
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: AtrophicPyra and code80
Kill yourself. This post enraged me like no post ever has before. I will make a name for myself and in my FUOTY acceptance speech i will call for the mods to ban you.- @Crimx991
 
  • JFL
Reactions: AtrophicPyra and Crimx991
Kill yourself. This post enraged me like no post ever has before. I will make a name for myself and in my FUOTY acceptance speech i will call for the mods to ban you.- @Crimx991
should i make this my sig
 
  • JFL
Reactions: shedontluv-U
Kill yourself. This post enraged me like no post ever has before. I will make a name for myself and in my FUOTY acceptance speech i will call for the mods to ban you.- @Crimx991
She don’t speak english
 
The ability to spin 11 3d apples in my mind
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet and AtrophicPyra
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dydargas_ and Larploid_498
herbst appliance or any orthodontic device that can push the mandible forward. Azelaic acid
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet and AtrophicPyra
herbst appliance or any orthodontic device that can push the mandible forward. Azelaic acid
jutting is free and works js as good if not better
 
Son ur brown af those things aren’t for u
 
  • JFL
Reactions: ragingmanlet

Similar threads

Oscaridk
Replies
36
Views
94
Jordan Barrett
Jordan Barrett
IbalmeHponeMin
Replies
4
Views
16
iblamethesage
iblamethesage
trustfund
Replies
4
Views
34
Jiozz
Jiozz
B
Replies
15
Views
107
bibodude
B
pwoanfrdg
Replies
27
Views
101
Rira84
Rira84

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top