What do you hate about your autism?

Which one?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 18789

There is no god but ALLAH
For me it's I can't keep friendships long-term with neurotypicals. They will get bored of me or find me weird and stop being friends with me. I'm lonely.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and FrameMogger
I'm mentally ill in different ways but my main problem is that i fail to keep up with youth culture and don't know how to ''text'', i just write as if i were speaking in real life which often makes it very long and it gets me blocked each time.

Touching on my previous subject i struggle a lot on processing things like gender identitty and sexuality etc. Why can't they just be normal, i ask myself. But it's taboo to talk about.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18789
I'm mentally ill in different ways but my main problem is that i fail to keep up with youth culture and don't know how to ''text'', i just write as if i were speaking in real life which often makes it very long and it gets me blocked each time.

Touching on my previous subject i struggle a lot on processing things like gender identitty and sexuality etc. Why can't they just be normal, i ask myself. But it's taboo to talk about.
So you're not up to date? Vote no common interests then.

• +1
Reactions: RODEBLUR
So you're not up to date? Vote no common interests then.
I guess, but it's not that i consider myself weird, at least not when it comes to that, i consider everyone else weird if it turns out i'm supposed to accept the fact that they've decided to identify as a budget Siemens minifridge by 12.

• +1
I guess, but it's not that i consider myself weird, at least not when it comes to that, i consider everyone else weird if it turns out i'm supposed to accept the fact that they've decided to identify as a budget Siemens minifridge by 12.
Its good not to submit to globohomo, but having no common interests is a sign of autism. Where do you think bookworm/nerd word came from?

Its good not to submit to globohomo, but having no common interests is a sign of autism. Where do you think bookworm/nerd word came from?
I shared common interests with my popular classmates back in my high school days. It's simply that, when i talk to today's high schoolers, not only do they look like they robbed Hot Topic empty and wore everything they stole at once, they act like lunatics too.

I shared common interests with my popular classmates back in my high school days. It's simply that, when i talk to today's high schoolers, not only do they look like they robbed Hot Topic empty and wore everything they stole at once, they act like lunatics too.
Why would you wanna talk to teenagers?

you should've made the poll multiple choice, cause my answer is literally all of these+more

• +1
you should've made the poll multiple choice, cause my answer is literally all of these+more
I don't care. If you have something to say, say it.

Also worst is an absolute, so one thing is at the top. Go vote.

I don't care. If you have something to say, say it.

Also worst is an absolute, so one thing is at the top. Go vote.
They all kinda corellate with each other, no common interests=no friends, no friends=no social circle, which means you most definitely won't get a girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Deleted member 18789
They all kinda corellate with each other, no common interests=no friends, no friends=no social circle, which means you most definitely won't get a girlfriend
Doesn't matter, everyone is connected. But which one hurts the most? You must have ocd or something since you can't choose.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16853
no autism for my face

@Anstrum95

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474
I am not an autist. I have a perfectly normal social life except for my approach anxiety. I still get girls here and there when I am drunk but it doesn't count as 6ft4 said today.

Doesn't matter, everyone is connected. But which one hurts the most? You must have ocd or something since you can't choose.
none of these circumstances effect me
I have 1 friend (but yes I have social anxiety)
I know how to flirt (But it always comes off as awkward)
I have anime in common with a lot of people (I just don't know how to communicate it to them)