What do you imagine the psl gods would be like if you met them?

kanderior

kanderior

Banned
I think Chico would be a cool guy, basically just a friendly normie, Barrett would be hyper-social and friendly but in a double-edged sword kind of way, like he would maybe vibe with you a bit but the moment you showed any weakness (or if your looks were too inferior to his) he would relentlessly bully and mock you, and O'Pry would try to be friendly but also a bit awkward and distant, and keep the interaction as short as possible. Cavill would be friendly but in a nerdy way, like to the point where it would be uncanny for you seeing a nerd's personality in a such a chad's body.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69 and Mosh12
Idrc but I heard Barrett was a narcy bully hs

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and kanderior
barret reminds me of a 90s bully in a highschool movie
he seems like the kind of guy where if some new, maybe slightly timid or naive guy joined his social circle he would brutally haze him or prank him and sabotage his social standing with the group just for fun. Like a male version of the girls in Neon Demon.

Caging at this fangirl type shit.

Btw "Barrett would be hyper-social"😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Kerbouchard, Niksy, mogstars and 2 others
Caging at this fangirl type shit.

Btw "Barrett would be hyper-social"😂😂😂
bro we're on .org, any pretenses of dignity or "tough masculine behavior" went out the window a long time ago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, 6ft4, iblamechico and 2 others
I think Chico would be a cool guy, basically just a friendly normie, Barrett would be hyper-social and friendly but in a double-edged sword kind of way, like he would maybe vibe with you a bit but the moment you showed any weakness (or if your looks were too inferior to his) he would relentlessly bully and mock you, and O'Pry would try to be friendly but also a bit awkward and distant, and keep the interaction as short as possible. Cavill would be friendly but in a nerdy way, like to the point where it would be uncanny for you seeing a nerd's personality in a such a chad's body.
Autism cage

Chico opry cavill are subhumans @LeonidasGui

he seems like the kind of guy where if some new, maybe slightly timid or naive guy joined his social circle he would brutally haze him or prank him and sabotage his social standing with the group just for fun. Like a male version of the girls in Neon Demon.
seems like you have experience with things like this, really pathetic

seems like you have experience with things like this, really pathetic
you must have amnesia, cause I have no other explanation for why someone who posts what you post and reacts to what you do would feel entitled to call anything pathetic

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back