peptidehater22
asexual
- Joined
- Jun 28, 2026
- Posts
- 858
- Reputation
- 1,081
i love cooking!!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
wafflesi love cooking!!
good taste!waffles

??How are you even still here
baked potatoes and chickeni love cooking!!
What makes you think I like to cook?i love cooking!!
I never said you doโฆWhat makes you think I like to cook?
mirin, cookies are super hard to perfect imo, i never tried thoughgood taste!
i like baking cookies, brownies, steak, soups!!
Well I do. Fried alligator buttholes are my specialty.I never said you doโฆ
I like to doordash
Ldarwhat do you do when you dont have doordash??
So petitei love cooking!!
Pumpkin pie tastes nicei love cooking!!
Tag meyesss, great idea
I will very soon !!
good taste!
i like baking cookies, brownies, steak, soups!!
Ur gay, why arenโt u banned
what??Ur gay, why arenโt u banned