What do you need to have hollow cheeks?

D

Deleted member 16861

Diamond
My bizygo width is 14.2 and my bigonial 12.4. could i have hollow cheeks when i Cut to 10 percent Body fat

• +1
Reactions: Brann
Low body fat

My bizygo width is 14.2 and my bigonial 12.4. could i have hollow cheeks when i Cut to 10 percent Body fat
Not necessarily.

There are 2 types of hollow cheeks. While you can ALWAYS get the 2nd type of them, the first type is mostly determined by your genes.

Hollows

First type is on the left, second type on the right.

The difference between the first and 2nd types is the mass of masseter and volume of buccal fat in your cheek. While you can reduce the masseters with botox to achieve type 1, if you have buccal fat, you will have to go for buccal fat removal, which SHOULD NOT BE DONE on average guys who "muh holla cheekz taipe 1 :feelsuhh:". This operation puts you at a very high risk to age like shit. At 40 you will look 60. I can assure you your life does not end after puberty. (y)

Next, for both hollow cheek types, IT IS CRITICAL TO HAVE GOOD CHEEKBONE PROJECTION. While losing a lot of weight will help some people get hollow cheeks of both types, having no lateral cheek projection will MAKE YOUR HOLLOW CHEEKS LOOK LIKE SHIT.

Ideal combination is good projection of cheekbones and SOME fat in your cheeks. In fact, ALL of the most attractive models have this. NONE of them are TOO lean. If you go the "fat loss" route without adequate cheekbone projection, you will get hollow cheeks that look malnourished.

Finally, some faces should NOT to have hollow cheeks. Harmony above all.

Elliot

This guy does not have hollow cheeks in any sense meant on this forum (he is NOT FAT though...), but he is way sexier than most gay aliens glorified here. I put my money, most women would prefer Elliot's "chubby" cheeks to the prime Francisco Lachowski any day of the week. (y)

• +1
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 22093, Deleted member 15827 and 5 others
Not necessarily.

There are 2 types of hollow cheeks. While you can ALWAYS get the 2nd type of them, the first type is mostly determined by your genes.

View attachment 1598269

First type is on the left, second type on the right.

The difference between the first and 2nd types is the mass of masseter and volume of buccal fat in your cheek. While you can reduce the masseters with botox to achieve type 1, if you have buccal fat, you will have to go for buccal fat removal, which SHOULD NOT BE DONE on average guys who "muh holla cheekz taipe 1 :feelsuhh:". This operation puts you at a very high risk to age like shit. At 40 you will look 60. I can assure you your life does not end after puberty. (y)

Next, for both hollow cheek types, IT IS CRITICAL TO HAVE GOOD CHEEKBONE PROJECTION. While losing a lot of weight will help some people get hollow cheeks of both types, having no lateral cheek projection will MAKE YOUR HOLLOW CHEEKS LOOK LIKE SHIT.

Ideal combination is good projection of cheekbones and SOME fat in your cheeks. In fact, ALL of the most attractive models have this. NONE of them are TOO lean. If you go the "fat loss" route without adequate cheekbone projection, you will get hollow cheeks that look malnourished.

Finally, some faces should NOT to have hollow cheeks. Harmony above all.

View attachment 1598294

This guy does not have hollow cheeks in any sense meant on this forum (he is NOT FAT though...), but he is way sexier than most gay aliens glorified here. I put my money, most women would prefer Elliot's "chubby" cheeks to the prime Francisco Lachowski any day of the week. (y)

This is what i wanted to make a thread about but was too lazy, if your hormones are normal then your body will naturally incline you to a bodyfat percentage thats good for your face. Alot of people achieve perfect facial harmony at 15-17% bf and look worse at 10% bf for example

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16380
Alot of people achieve perfect facial harmony at 15-17% bf and look worse at 10% bf for example
This is exactly my case. You are right, low body fat does not make everyone a mogger... (y)

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
This is exactly my case. You are right, low body fat does not make everyone a mogger... (y)
max level cope
This is what i wanted to make a thread about but was too lazy, if your hormones are normal then your body will naturally incline you to a bodyfat percentage thats good for your face. Alot of people achieve perfect facial harmony at 15-17% bf and look worse at 10% bf for example
it doesnt even make sense lol, "your body will naturally incline you to a bodyfat percentage thats good for your face" What the fuck does that even means