What do you poorcels eat for protein daily

should u cook it a certain way or does it not matter?
hard boiled is best imo because you can store is and have it available. don't think it changes nutritional content

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 7044
Liver is cheap and high protein but can't eat it everyday cause I'll get hypervitaminosis
Can't eat a lot o eggs daily cause of high cholestrol
Can't drink large volumes of milk cause I'm kinda lactose intolerant
Will need to eat a shit ton amount of legumes to get any protein
Tuna and other cannef fish and meats have high amounts of mercury.

So what do you eat except lean beef/chicken/fish which is kinda expensive to eat in large quantities
i never understand how people find it hard to get enough protein tbh
i eat 100g beef mince a day then have a whey protein shake or two which will take me 145 g per day
can easily be done under 10 mins tbh
cost me around £8 per kg every 10 days then i get some more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Another thing, don't drink protein powder ffs. It's inferior and a waste of money. Just drink egg whites instead they taste of nothing and are cheap if bought in bulk.
How can you actually drink that shit? Actually makes me want to puke.

• +1
bugs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13854 and Deleted member 6273
Liver is cheap and high protein but can't eat it everyday cause I'll get hypervitaminosis
Will need to eat a shit ton amount of legumes to get any protein
Tuna and other cannef fish and meats have high amounts of mercury.

So what do you eat except lean beef/chicken/fish which is kinda expensive to eat in large quantities
Don't trust anyone that tells you that protein from vegetable products are "bad" proteins because they are not digested as quickly.

You probably have read studies about cholesterol that say that some amount of it is "bad" which while this is true, those studies most of the time are made on sedentary adults/old people and not on teenagers/young adults that exercise (which increase the needs of cholesterol). Your own body produces cholesterol and regulates it depending on your diet to make many of the mayor classes of steroid hormones (such as testosterone), so, naturally someone that's young and exercises has more testosterone and more concentrations of other hormones in their bodies which naturally demand more cholesterol to be produced. Eat as many eggs as you want (within reason, not a good idea to eat a whole carton of eggs in a day) as long as you exercise and do some cardio, your body will do the rest.

Lactose intolerance can be treated with therapy over long periods of time, you yourself can treat it drinking controlled amounts of milk every day and gradually increasing it till you don't have explosive diarrhea when consuming the dose of lactose you wish to consume. Drink it in a way that doesn't make you feel bloated or gassy and keep increasing the dose.

I've lived in several 3rd world countries and on all of them the best protein sources (in relation to price/protein) are in this order:

1-) Legumes, specifically lentils.
2-) Eggs
3-) Oats
4-) Chicken breast
5-) Organs of animals like cows

This list doesn't take in consideration other macros like fat and carbs, for example, Lentils are dirt cheap and with 1$ of lentils you will get more protein than with 1$ of eggs but eggs have more protein and fat in relation to weight than lentils

Cholesterol and testosterone

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12216, PYT, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
greek yogurt. im also lactose intolerant, but i get no reaction from eating it
me neither. it's my main source of protein too

• Woah
Don't trust anyone that tells you that protein from vegetable products are "bad" proteins because they are not digested as quickly.

You probably have read studies about cholesterol that say that some amount of it is "bad" which while this is true, those studies most of the time are made on sedentary adults/old people and not on teenagers/young adults that exercise (which increase the needs of cholesterol). Your own body produces cholesterol and regulates it depending on your diet to make many of the mayor classes of steroid hormones (such as testosterone), so, naturally someone that's young and exercises has more testosterone and more concentrations of other hormones in their bodies which naturally demand more cholesterol to be produced. Eat as many eggs as you want (within reason, not a good idea to eat a whole carton of eggs in a day) as long as you exercise and do some cardio, your body will do the rest.

Lactose intolerance can be treated with therapy over long periods of time, you yourself can treat it drinking controlled amounts of milk every day and gradually increasing it till you don't have explosive diarrhea when consuming the dose of lactose you wish to consume. Drink it in a way that doesn't make you feel bloated or gassy and keep increasing the dose.

I've lived in several 3rd world countries and on all of them the best protein sources (in relation to price/protein) are in this order:

1-) Legumes, specifically lentils.
2-) Eggs
3-) Oats
4-) Chicken breast
5-) Organs of animals like cows

This list doesn't take in consideration other macros like fat and carbs, for example, Lentils are dirt cheap and with 1$ of lentils you will get more protein than with 1$ of eggs but eggs have more protein and fat in relation to weight than lentils

View attachment 1121179
You seem to be knowledgeable about nutrition. Can eating excess liver cause hypervitaminosis A and if yes what amount is safe to consume.

• +1
Reactions: volcel3
Broccoli. Price can depend on the country / time of the year, but it has a legendary protein per calories ratio. If you eat it raw it's also great for jaw because its root is hard to chew and you'd be constantly chewing broccolis for half an hour to finish 2-3 lbs of it. Swimmers include a ton of broccoli in their diets and eating large chunks of it also keeps you full at the expense of a very low calorie intake.

• Woah
You seem to be knowledgeable about nutrition. Can eating excess liver cause hypervitaminosis A and if yes what amount is safe to consume.
The only hypervitaminosis that someone can experience from eating too much liver are hypervitaminosis of the following vitamins:

Vitamin A
Copper
Iron* (liver doesn't have much iron in comparison to the recommended daily intake, but it does in comparison to other foods)

For the rest of the other vitamins for which liver has high concentrations you don't' have to worry, as they are hydro-soluble.

You don't have to worry too much for Vitamin A hypervitaminosis as they effects are very evident in the body, and actually, a lot of people in this forum forum probably suffer and advice having hypervitaminosis of vitamin A, you know Retin-A? the A in its name stands for Vitamin A and the actual chemical name is called "tretinoin" which is a synthetic vitamin A, it works by giving the person an overdose of Vitamin A which "improves" the skin, makes it soft and look younger by reducing the amount of sebum produced by face sebaceous glands but also will make some people lose hair and get blurry vision if they keep consuming it, there was a thread here in this forum about a guy that boasted about taking retin-A which cleared his acne and made his skin look very good and months later he started losing his hair and got depressed because of it, i will search for the thread so that you can see the effects that hypervitaminosis A causes in the body.

For hypervitaminosis of copper i'm not really knowledgeable but i will investigate because i'm also curious, as i eat a lot of liver as well, all i know is that too much copper decreases the absorption of zinc but doesn't cause too many issues if you compensate eating zinc in the same proportion as copper.

Liver micros

• Love it
I get in about 250g of protein a day (maybe 10-20g more) at 185 pounds rn 6'1. If im 100% strict with my diet I will eat 4000 calories a day and spend maybe £30-£40 a week.
isnt that much protein excessive for your height and weight tho

[Him wanting to get retin-a to clear his face from acne]

[Him getting results from retin-a and boasting about it]

[Him experimenting the "side effects" of retin-a (hypervitaminosis A)]

[Him advocating other users not to take retin-a]

he deleted his account not long ago, at least he didn't keep taking it because if he did, he was going to experience vision loss.

Still, i don't think one can get hypervitaminosis A from eating cow liver, but i'll see if i can find how much vitamin A 50mg of retin-a has in comparison to 100gr of liver to make a better conclusion.

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6273
The only hypervitaminosis that someone can experience from eating too much liver are hypervitaminosis of the following vitamins:

Vitamin A
Copper
Iron* (liver doesn't have much iron in comparison to the recommended daily intake, but it does in comparison to other foods)

For the rest of the other vitamins for which liver has high concentrations you don't' have to worry, as they are hydro-soluble.

You don't have to worry too much for Vitamin A hypervitaminosis as they effects are very evident in the body, and actually, a lot of people in this forum forum probably suffer and advice having hypervitaminosis of vitamin A, you know Retin-A? the A in its name stands for Vitamin A and the actual chemical name is called "tretinoin" which is a synthetic vitamin A, it works by giving the person an overdose of Vitamin A which "improves" the skin, makes it soft and look younger by reducing the amount of sebum produced by face sebaceous glands but also will make some people lose hair and get blurry vision if they keep consuming it, there was a thread here in this forum about a guy that boasted about taking retin-A which cleared his acne and made his skin look very good and months later he started losing his hair and got depressed because of it, i will search for the thread so that you can see the effects that hypervitaminosis A causes in the body.

For hypervitaminosis of copper i'm not really knowledgeable but i will investigate because i'm also curious, as i eat a lot of liver as well, all i know is that too much copper decreases the absorption of zinc but doesn't cause too many issues if you compensate eating zinc in the same proportion as copper.

View attachment 1121201
I think there's a different between consumable Retin and topical Retin A

• +1

he deleted his account not long ago, at least he didn't keep taking it because if he did, he was going to experience vision loss.

Still, i don't think one can get hypervitaminosis A from eating cow liver, but i'll see if i can find how much vitamin A 50mg of retin-a has in comparison to 100gr of liver to make a better conclusion.
Those dates aren't in order, you're confusing accutane (isotretinoin) with (tretinoin)

One is consumed and the other is put on topically, the user you posted was asking if tretinoin would give him the same results of isotretinoin after the isotretinoin raped him

• +1
Reactions: volcel3 and Deleted member 6273

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 6273
isnt that much protein excessive for your height and weight tho
No jfl. All top bodybuilders do 1.25x minimum. The 1g is cope and for people who don't train hard imo

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: animo123 and Deleted member 6273
I think there's a different between consumable Retin and topical Retin A
Yeah you are right, i confused retin-a with accutane, chemically they are different but very similar to vitamin A in their structure and the body metabolizes them like they were vitamin A but the difference is that one is topical (retin-a) while the other is ingested orally (accutane) so, the body metabolizes more vitamin A from accutane than it does from retin A.

Vitamin a

Right, i did some research and the recommended intake of vitamin A for males is around 0.9mgc per day, the user mentioned before consumed recommended dosages of accutane which are 0.5 to 1 mg/kg a day, so, a 80 kg male takes around 50mg to 80mg of accutane, that's basically taking more than 50 times to 80 times the daily intake of vitamin A from a substance (accutane) that the body metabolizes like vitamin A. 100gr of cow liver has 8 to 10 times the recommended amount of vitamin A, so, you need to eat at least half a kilo to a kilo (2 to 5 pounds) of liver a day for about 2 months to have comparable symptoms than the guy whose hair started to fall, so, i don't think that's going to happen but if you decide to experiment with this, stop when your hair starts to fall.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 6273
No jfl. All top bodybuilders do 1.25x minimum. The 1g is cope and for people who don't train hard imo
so for a newbie 1 gram per lb isnt enough or is that only for experienced lifters

• +1
so for a newbie 1 gram per lb isnt enough or is that only for experienced lifters
It's enough for gains but why not play it safe and eat 1.25-1.5?

• +1
I get in about 250g of protein a day (maybe 10-20g more) at 185 pounds rn 6'1. If im 100% strict with my diet I will eat 4000 calories a day and spend maybe £30-£40 a week.
PM me your diet. Been eating 4000 calories a day for the past 2 months but getting sick of the food I'm eating.

• So Sad
  • Woah
1g per lb is an insane amount of protein that only someone that takes anabolic steroids, is a genetic freak and has years training can get benefits from. Natty people can benefit from 1 to 2 gr per kilo if they are training hard, more than that is a waste of money because your body will use the rest of those proteins for energy and fat storage instead of repairing and reinforcing muscle tissue (building muscle).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Deleted member 6273 and animo123
Third world African country why?
Ah ok, am I right that you are skinny, and keen to bulk up cleanly, with high protein?

If so probably go big on legumes (Ethiopians do it really well), and try and get a lot of bone broth and organ meat.

Raw milk is good if you can trust the quality?

• +1
Ah ok, am I right that you are skinny, and keen to bulk up cleanly, with high protein?

If so probably go big on legumes (Ethiopians do it really well), and try and get a lot of bone broth and organ meat.

Raw milk is good if you can trust the quality?
Cope

• +1
Buy the whole chicken and cook it in the oven, lentils, pasta, whole peas, whey protein powder, fresh fish is as cheap as 3 euro per kilo, thats like 5 euro after you take the head and whatnot. And all the rest you posted, just rotate those things.

• +1
Albumin supplements are dirty cheap and 100% protein

• +1
chicken and that shit tastes good too if u cook it up right tbh

• +1
Bruh just go outside and chase some deers , you’re in Africa

• JFL
Buy the whole chicken and cook it in the oven, lentils, pasta, whole peas, whey protein powder, fresh fish is as cheap as 3 euro per kilo, thats like 5 euro after you take the head and whatnot. And all the rest you posted, just rotate those things.
Agree on lentils, but idk about fish and chicken in Africa.
I am going to guess they dont have shops in Africa, so I suppose if you keep some chickens just tell your parents to buy some more so u can eat them, and maybe if you can go down to the river/sea u can catch a fish or something??

• +1
Agree on lentils, but idk about fish and chicken in Africa.
I am going to guess they dont have shops in Africa, so I suppose if you keep some chickens just tell your parents to buy some more so u can eat them, and maybe if you can go down to the river/sea u can catch a fish or something??
If it's fucking rural Africa then i guess your best bet is milk, eggs, legumes like lentils and whatever animal meat you can afford.

• +1

wait
retin a bad?

low iq, HDL cholesterol is very good for you. Cholesterol is the building block for hormones and you need it for your cells. Consume high quality eggs, jfl at this man.

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1 and Deleted member 6273
Consume quality raw dairy

Eat more meat

Eat more organ meats, it doesn't always have to be liver

This is cope if you eat beef liver it's unlikely you'll get hypervitaminosis

Get alot of sun aswell to offset this

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Deleted member 6273
Drink them raw, it's only bad for you if the cholesterol is oxidized. Cholesterol is a building block for T bro.
Same thing, drink raw milk, it still has the enzyme "lactase" needed to digest the lactose

• +1