what do you rate yourself currently and what do you think your rating will be in 1 year after looksmaxxing?

I'm a solid 8/10.

• +1
Reactions: traveler
mtn now, after all softmaxxing (getting skin clear, loosing fat, getting good frame) htn or really low lite

• Woah
Currently a low MTN

Hopefully a HTN in a years time

I’m gonna make a thread about consistency, one year isn’t enough time for anything when you think about it’

Currently a low MTN

I’m gonna make a thread about consistency, one year isn’t enough time for anything when you think about it’
i think 1 year is a good bench mark to weed out those that try vs those that are doing it for a few weeks then give up

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Currently a low MTN

one year is damn enough if all u do is softmaxxing

i think 1 year is a good bench mark to weed out those that try vs those that are doing it for a few weeks then give up
1 year is good, if you’re lucky, and do everything right, unfortunately not all of us are lucky and we suffer bad fates, it’s just life

But there’s no way someone can make me believe that being consistent for 2-3 years and not get a single result, in the slightest

• +1
one year is damn enough if all u do is softmaxxing
1 year is good, if you’re lucky, and do everything right, unfortunately not all of us are lucky and we suffer bad fates, it’s just life

But there’s no way someone can make me believe that being consistent for 2-3 years and not get a single result, in the slightest
We all should enter a journey with optimum, however some stuff can take time

We all should enter a journey with optimum, however some stuff can take time
Not some stuff, every looksmax takes time.

Just like everything else in life, it's just a waiting game.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Only Irl matters. This forum rating are all over the place. You dont get stable rating.