What do you say on Tinder?

Carolus

Carolus

Banker
Tinder is really depressing but I use it once in a while for fun

What are the stages?

So you: break the ice, say something funny/unique.
Then what's the next step, ask for ''snapchat'' or ask her out straight up, or just move the conversation elsewhere?
I lose braincells every time I use this app. I just want to meet up and take it from there but how do you go about that nowadays? Also what activity?

I honestly have no idea how to operate social media with these around 20 yo foids. I'm too blackpilled to have a genuine conversation.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and SLA
I just say hi whats up my name is OP.

Little small talk, like 4-5 questions

Then i ask if they want to meet IRL and see if the Chemistry is there too.

Works most of the times

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag, eduardkoopman, Deleted member 8165 and 2 others

Works most of the times
Alright Tom Cruise. Then what do you do irl?

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
Alright Tom Cruise. Then what do you do irl?
Its lockdown so i only go take a walk with them. And after 30min or so you can ask if she wants to come to you or you go to them.

If she says no you walk more (cuz theres nothing you can do while lockdown) and ask her later again or on the 2nd date

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
Ask for sex. No hello or anything

• +1
Reactions: Carolus
Tinder is really depressing but I use it once in a while for fun

What are the stages?

So you: break the ice, say something funny/unique.
Then what's the next step, ask for ''snapchat'' or ask her out straight up, or just move the conversation elsewhere?
I lose braincells every time I use this app. I just want to meet up and take it from there but how do you go about that nowadays? Also what activity?

I honestly have no idea how to operate social media with these around 20 yo foids. I'm too blackpilled to have a genuine conversation.
Fuck tinder.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman and Carolus

Works most of the times
nibba your best bet was gettin organized marriage by parents 2 days ago and now you givin tinder advice ? jfl

• JFL
Reactions: prettyboyswag and Carolus
nibba your best bet was gettin organized marriage by parents 2 days ago and now you givin tinder advice ? jfl
Lol what. I met/slayed girls off tinder. But parents want to set me up with an trad girl. But i wont do it anyway before i turn 30 or 35

My advice is good and works ..

• +1
Reactions: prettyboyswag, Carolus and one job away
Lol what. I met/slayed girls off tinder. But parents want to set me up with an trad girl. But i wont do it anyway before i turn 30 or 35

My advice is good and works ..
its probably better than my advice to troll the shit out of them

• JFL
Reactions: Carolus and .👽.
its probably better than my advice to troll the shit out of them
Lmao I've trolled some girls on tinder.
I've also gotten some of them to meet casually, but they are not the girls I really want to meet.
The girls I actually want usually don't want to meet up, I don't even get to that point before the conversation dies off.
Then again, the girls I want are scarce on this degen app

Lmao I've trolled some girls on tinder.
I've also gotten some of them to meet casually, but they are not the girls I really want to meet.
The girls I actually want usually don't want to meet up, I don't even get to that point before the conversation dies off.
Then again, the girls I want are scarce on this degen app
I mean it's a fact most just want validation.

I know some female friends who meet up tho.

idk since its tinder and ya'll know why you are there, theres no need to dance around.

I honestly dont use tinder but I would go that "funny bad influence "route.
dont just make jokes. make jokes but always make clear you wanna meet up.

like ask her what she does or work as.pretty boring at first. if she answers for real and tells you her actual job go smth thats funny but also suggest you wannwanna meet up like , she should call in sick for tomorrow so you can do smth together. obviously gotta find a smooth transition depending on the job.if she a nurse for example that would be fckin ez.

you know that spicy, funny bad influence yet positive vibe thing

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
I usually say "fat" or "bean head" and then say lets fuck, if shes attracted to you you dont need to say anything, you just need to take action when you meet her

• Hmm...
Reactions: intovoid
just a simple hi don’t be extra