What do you think a typical woman's "dream man" looks and acts like?

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
It may be impossible to live up to the standards of an average woman's fantasy especially with shit like Wattpad fics with prettyboy models as the front covers rotting their brains since they were 12.

What do you think a typical single modern woman's dream man looks and acts like?
  • What's his ethnicity and pheno?
  • Does he look masc, prettyboy or in between? High or low trust?
  • Fashion?
  • Age?
  • Job and money?
  • Personality?
  • Status?

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Chadeep and Beetlejuice
JUST RICH AND HANDSOME

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
meanwhile balding glassed 175cm has blonde stacelite and two kids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Beetlejuice
Here's my take on what I think a woman's ideal dream man looks like:
  • What's his ethnicity and pheno?
    • White northern European or light-skinned Med
  • Does he look masc, prettyboy or in between? High or low trust?
    • High trust prettyboy
  • Fashion?
    • High-class looking, well-fitted
  • Age?
    • 21-24
  • Job and money?
    • Set to make a lot of money in a high-status job, so they'll look for good university degrees
  • Personality?
    • Appears to be kind, sweet, quiet
  • Status?
    • Ideally not many Instagram followers so "she can hog him for herself"

This explains why Niko performed so well on Tinder, the arrogant smirking Danish git.

• +1
Reactions: Nabopolassar, Ken, Daniel Plainview and 5 others
Go outside incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, House Lannister, Lygodactylus and 6 others
Depends on the location, a typical woman in Scotland would prefer a different personality than a woman in Japan. The only universal thing is looks.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis
Depends on the location, a typical woman in Scotland would prefer a different personality than a woman in Japan. The only universal thing is looks.
In the West.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
just any wattpad male character

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
There is none, most women always think they can do better, give them a chad, they'll want a giga chad, give them a giga chad and they'll want a terra chad

• +1
Reactions: Adonis and BoneDensity
In the West.
Working/low class woman= Jock masculine chad, working in the trades or has some business, big insta following

Middle/high class woman = Christian Grey businessman/ banker/ medical doctor type. Masthetic / pretty boy masc.

• +1
Reactions: Adonis, Daniel Plainview, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Working/low class woman= Jock masculine chad, working in the trades or has some business, big insta following

Middle/high class woman = Christian Grey businessman/ banker/ medical doctor type. Masthetic / pretty boy masc.
Do these men have to be white?

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Xangsane and BoneDensity
  • +1
Ethnicity/Pheno: White and Nordic pheno with (dark/golden) blond hair and blue eyes

Masc/prettboy spectrum position: Mascthetic (Leo Stuke, Chris Carmack as examples)

Apparent trust level: Moderate to high trust

Fashion: Whatever style Hugh Laughton-Scott has

Age: Late twenties and young-looking for his age (can appeal to 18 year old & 40 year old foids equally)

Job and money: Multimillionaire crypto/stock/real estate investor (has few working hours & mainly passive income)

Personality: Cocky-funny Ryan Reynolds character personality

Status: High status within a social group of other nouveau riche (and maybe some old money) people in their mid-20s to mid-70s

There's probably nobody quite like this alive, but I think this would be ideal for most foids aged 18-45.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Ken, Chadeep, GetShrekt and 3 others
If the woman is white then white or white passing will be strongly preferred
LOL, I'm white-passing and I've excluded white women from my dating pool.
The white women that like me are mostly MTB nerds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
Ethnicity/Pheno: White and Nordic pheno with (dark/golden) blond hair and blue eyes

Masc/prettboy spectrum position: Mascthetic (Leo Stuke, Chris Carmack as examples)

Apparent trust level: Moderate to high trust

Fashion: Whatever style Hugh Laughton-Scott has

Age: Late twenties and young-looking for his age (can appeal to 18 year old & 40 year old foids equally)

Job and money: Multimillionaire crypto/stock/real estate investor (has few working hours & mainly passive income)

Personality: Cocky-funny Ryan Reynolds character personality

Status: High status within a social group of other nouveau riche (and maybe some old money) people in their mid-20s to mid-70s

There's probably nobody quite like this alive, but I think this would be ideal for most foids aged 18-45.
How far off do you think me and you are from this idealised lad?
LOL, this guy is 99.9th percentile.

People will always prefer the dominant race in their society, in most cases, white.
If the woman is white then white or white passing will be strongly preferred
Wanna hear what this Japanese woman told me back when I was at uni?
Japanese foid: "I love Arab guys!"
Me: "What kind?"
Japanese foid: "Lebanese and Turkish!"
Me: "What about Saudi and Yemeni?"
Japanese foid: -radio silence-

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531, Pikabro, exeight and 1 other person
Japanese foid: "I love Arab guys!"
Me: "What kind?"
Japanese foid: "Lebanese and Turkish!"
Me: "What about Saudi and Yemeni?"
Japanese foid: -radio silence-
Med pill undefeated

• +1
See below:

This is just the way life is when you think about it. If you want your offspring to be as successful as possible, you're gonna want them to be as white as possible. Western Society is built that way.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and Xangsane
I looked at noodle-sand marriages and almost all the sands were Levantine, light Nafri or Turkish :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Maybe the attractions there because they counteract each other's genetic weak points

• JFL
How far off do you think me and you are from this idealised lad?
LOL, this guy is 99.9th percentile.

You're maybe slightly closer than I am over all (better looking, whiter pheno, good job prospects), but we're both lightyears away from that hypothetical man.

Like I said, there's probably no man alive at all who completely ticks all those boxes. I described a guy with God-tier SMV because I took the thread as "build the ultimate Chad".

• +1
You're maybe slightly closer than I am over all (better looking, whiter pheno, good job prospects), but we're both lightyears away from that hypothetical man.

Like I said, there's probably no man alive at all who completely ticks all those boxes. I described a guy with God-tier SMV because I took the thread as "build the ultimate Chad".
I wonder how well that hypothetical man would do on online dating and real life?

Exactly, it is a "build the ultimate Chad" thread. Who do you think comes closest to him on this forum?

I wonder how well that hypothetical man would do on online dating and real life?

Exactly, it is a "build the ultimate Chad" thread. Who do you think comes closest to him on this forum?

Amnesia is the closest that comes to mind, because as I understand it, he's a mascthetic Chad who makes a good living from being a stock investor.

He doesn't have a Nordic pheno, high status or an NT, charming personality, however.

Crisick might also be relatively close assuming he isn't actually a fraud.

• +1
I am not a homosexual

• JFL
Amnesia is the closest that comes to mind, because as I understand it, he's a mascthetic Chad who makes a good living from being a stock investor.

He doesn't have a Nordic pheno, high status or an NT, charming personality, however.

Crisick might also be relatively close assuming he isn't actually a fraud.
How would you describe his pheno?

For example, the typical arched arab noses and the flater east asians noses have the opposite problems. I guess a mixed child could just end up with all the problems though.

• So Sad
How would you describe his pheno?

I think "real life Ken Doll" like one woman said to him is accurate. He doesn't look obviously surgerymaxxed, but there is a slight uncanniness about him in some photos (and maybe IRL) possibly owing to the surgeries.

• JFL
I think "real life Ken Doll" like one woman said to him is accurate. He doesn't look obviously surgerymaxxed, but there is a slight uncanniness about him in some photos (and maybe IRL) possibly owing to the surgeries.
How would you describe Arvid's pheno?

For example, the typical arched arab noses and the flater east asians noses have the opposite problems. I guess a mixed child could just end up with all the problems though.
Do you think it's better to be sand/rice or cum/rice?

Someone like Gonzalo
:feelshehe:

• JFL
I'm gonna stick with my dark hair. :lul:

Yeah, it's not a make or break thing, I don't think.

Plus, keeping dark hair blond without the roots starting to show, would require a lot of upkeep.

• So Sad
@chaddyboi66 thoughts?
It's certainly possible but I'm not really sure tbh. I've also theorized this about blacks and asians if they could both counter each others' weaknesses...

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Yeah, it's not a make or break thing, I don't think.

Plus, keeping dark hair blond without the roots starting to show, would require a lot of upkeep.
This reminds me of ultra-high-maintenance beckies, doing all this for Chad, just to end up with a normie.

6'3, white, clean cut, laid back when he wants but isn't afraid to get aggressive to defend her, strong, wide frame, masculine lower third, striking blue/green eyes with dark hair, well educated, making $200k annually, between 22-28, medium trust, typical WASP style with Vineyard Vines and that kind of clothing, involved in some kind of NT hobby like playing the guitar

• +1