what do you think about chewing?

Shalpi

Shalpi

Iron
I saw a couple of posts on this topic, one of them said chewing rotates your jaw counterclockwise, that is, ramus down chin up, others said the opposite moves clockwise and even had a photo of someone's ramus became shorter, who to believe?

There was also a study comparing bone size in those who chewed a lot of solid food and those who chewed little, the former had bigger and sharper bones, what do you think about it? Post about this

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: flippasav, asdvek and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
great way to bloat your face unless you have Brad Pitt insertions

• JFL
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Can improve gonions

• +1
great way to bloat your face unless you have Brad Pitt insertions
And if you chewing so that the muscles were in such a constant load that do not have time to hypertrophy, as in the same gym, engaged for years, but do not grow because of the wrong load, BUT this load will be enough for bone growth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: asdvek and ItsOverLawg
I think it's good if you have a long face..

• +1
All i know is that u gotta chew without opening ur mouth basically ur face should be expressionless

It's not pseudoscience like mewing so I think it can work

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and Shalpi
If you chew from young, you will have better jaw development and bone density

The effect isn't there post puberty for bone growth and development

I saw a couple of posts on this topic, one of them said chewing rotates your jaw counterclockwise, that is, ramus down chin up, others said the opposite moves clockwise and even had a photo of someone's ramus became shorter, who to believe?

There was also a study comparing bone size in those who chewed a lot of solid food and those who chewed little, the former had bigger and sharper bones, what do you think about it? Post about this
Depending on your gonions, it can make you look bloated (from massater hypertrophy) or like a Giga psl chad

good but you will have to do it forever otherwise you will loose your gains

good but you will have to do it forever otherwise you will loose your gains
only the chewing muscles will be lost, and that's if you eat liquid food, the bones won't fall apart to their original form.

• JFL
Reactions: asdvek
only the chewing muscles will be lost, and that's if you eat liquid food, the bones won't fall apart to their original form.
chewing is 99% about masseter muscle and maybe 1% about bones