what do you think about this opinion of a german blackpilled doctor

Copemaxxing

Copemaxxing

sfs,tyson,ankle,wirsts,clavicle,neanderthal pill
THE MAN AND HIS BODY
As already described in detail, I take the opinion that a beautifully shaped body is the only permitted jewelry for a man, with the exception of the wedding ring and a beautiful watch.
The man was chosen to be a hunter by nature, so it's sexy when a man looks like a hunter too.

There is a well-trained torso with broad shoulders and a narrow waist on an equally well-shaped rear and matching legs. Of course I realize that a lot is inherited, but every man can try to make the best of himself. And then there are amazing successes as I can convince myself again and again in my practice.
Granted, some people find it easier to pursue their goals, others have a harder time (this has to do with their testosterone), but EVERY man will celebrate his success if he consistently tarines. And: quite apart from the beauty, a fat-burning and muscle-building workout is also healthy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, SubhumanCurrycel, TITUS and 2 others
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997 and Copemaxxing
This forum truly turned to shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Slayercel and Deleted member 6382
shadowbanned on an incelforum, feelsgood

• JFL
Reactions: Ocelot, SubhumanCurrycel, Slayercel and 3 others
dirty ass shit forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ocelot, SubhumanCurrycel, Slayercel and 7 others
"some people find it easier to pursue their goals, others have a harder time (this has to do with their testosterone), but EVERY man will celebrate his success if he consistently tarines"
This is pure bullshit. Like if you are ugly no gl girl wants you no Matter what you do. It's physically impossible.and some bluepilled normie gymbudy guy knows the things he talked about ideal male body it isn't considered blackpilled.he did not talk about real things like gonial angle or maxilla or ratios to considere him blackpilled.like with practice I gonna make my midface shorter you clown doc??? :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing
This forum truly turned to shit.
shadowbanned on an incelforum, feelsgood
dirty ass shit forum

office speaking GIF by South Park

• JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing and far336
dn read lol

• WTF
Reactions: Slayercel

Users who are viewing this thread