What do you think about this video?

enchanted_elixir

enchanted_elixir

Offline. Verify all of my claims & DYOR!

• Is it entertaining and engaging?
  • How long did you stay until you clicked off?
  • Are the title and thumbnails good?

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Deleted member 15827 and Racky
Good but WHY ARE U GIVING ADVICE TO FOIDS NIGGA!!!!!

You should make the music a little less louder because it overwhelms the text to speech

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, Gonthar, FreakkForLife and 2 others
Sound engineering is bad. The voice isn’t well mixed over the music.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Watched it all, best channel 🐐

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Racky
Good but WHY ARE U GIVING ADVICE TO FOIDS NIGGA!!!!!

You should make the music a little less louder because it overwhelms the text to speech
Because if it blows up, women WILL be watching.

Was it because you weren't interested, are you lying?
Yeah I wasn't interested.

You should decide which demographic you want to target lol. this video seems like it's made for either 6-12 year old, indians or retards

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and enchanted_elixir
So the volumes are bad?
yeah. I don’t know that much regarding sound engineering but the voice should stand out more in the mix. As the video goes on it gets better but at the beginning it was pretty bad. Look up EQing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618
You should pay someone with a mild british/american/australian accent to read your script for you. Text to speech is really holding it back.

Whilst I am not personally a fan of the overstimulation type videos (akin to hamza's stuff nowadays, style wise) I think it will do well in terms of algorithm and attracting viewers, so the memey kind of style at the start is good for numbers, despite being obnoxious.

I haven't watched the full thing, but that's what I'm getting from the start. Will watch more later.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
WTF is with the weird noises, yells, cringy clips inserted everywhere, they distract you completely, I don't know what this was supposed to be about - there was a story about aliens, then some sweaty gamer started to act crazy, shout and squirm while random noises and music played in the background, wtf is this, seriously????

You should pay someone with a mild british/american/australian accent to read your script for you. Text to speech is really holding it back.
This
3 seconds

Audio >>> video

yeah. I don’t know that much regarding sound engineering but the voice should stand out more in the mix. As the video goes on it gets better but at the beginning it was pretty bad. Look up EQing
I know about EQing, I just think that the keyboard typing was really disturbing, because no matter how low I put the volume, it sounded distorted.

• +1
Reactions: Racky
Make a video for Indians your channel will blow up. Anything with title indians blow up

• Love it
Reactions: enchanted_elixir