What do you think blackpillers have in common?

N

Need2Ascend

Your face is your fate
Like people who find this forum and actually swallow the harsh truths instead of coping.
I have my own theory, but what do you think?

Reluctance to live their whole lives as some disposable, expandable, invisible secondary characters

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, owlofathena, Deleted member 8765 and 20 others
their all gigachads brah
Yd8Ifo

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8699 and St. Wristcel
Self awareness

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9355 and 5 others
Extreme self awareness
It’s funny tbh. I can accurately predict how lifeforms will react to me, before I even speak to them.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6095, Gaia262 and 7 others
Reluctance to live their whole lives as some disposable, expandable, invisible secondary characters

i noticed that too, the blackpill is against sheep mentality and most who believe in it are pretty realistic about how harsh life is.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, eyearea, Deleted member 6095 and 11 others
Invisible to women for most part of their life

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6403, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 9355, EasternRightWinger15 and 8 others
incel

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and Need2Ascend
High perception and self awareness. You need to first notice that people get treated differently because of looks. Alot of people will notice that certain people get more attention and better treatment then others. I think the best example of this was the cool kids in school. They are just the best looking people at your school. The hard part is noticing that its because of their looks they are gl, and not due to some mystical aura. Then you need to figure out that the reason girls arent fawning over you is because your not gl. I didnt figure this out until I was 20. Then you get blackpilled.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9355 and 9 others
The habit of overanalyzing everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 9355, EasternRightWinger15 and 5 others
i noticed that too, the blackpill is against sheep mentality and most who believe in it are pretty realistic about how harsh life is.
Self awareness
mostly this tbh
like i started to become "blackpilled" when i noticed that, i was bullying a kid in kindergarten, not because of the way he behaved, but because of its looks. i was then mocking him infront of a "social worker"(dontknow the english word for it, erzieher), that then laughed at my jokes, eventhough she shouldnt.
then there was the other kid, who was actualy kinda insane, like he was screaming all the time, and the same thing happened again.
thats when i knew tbh, and thats when i started developing this crazy black and white thinking, such ass im not good enough, eventough i am

were hyperself aware, not even ugly, and we stay here, because were surroundedby people, that think like we do, and ofc for the dopamine rush, because uve hadnt any since thelast 8years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Need2Ascend
High perception and self awareness. You need to first notice that people get treated differently because of looks. Alot of people will notice that certain people get more attention and better treatment then others. I think the best example of this was the cool kids in school. They are just the best looking people at your school. The hard part is noticing that its because of their looks they are gl, and not due to some mystical aura. Then you need to figure out that the reason girls arent fawning over you is because your not gl. I didnt figure this out until I was 20. Then you get blackpilled.

Well the cool kids in school I remember weren't the most gl.

Sure, some popular guys were popular just cuz looks, but a lot of them were just very low inhib.
+ There's the clique effect

mostly this tbh
like i started to become "blackpilled" when i noticed that, i was bullying a kid in kindergarten, not because of the way he behaved, but because of its looks. i was then mocking him infront of a "social worker"(dontknow the english word for it, erzieher), that then laughed at my jokes, eventhough she shouldnt.
then there was the other kid, who was actualy kinda insane, like he was screaming all the time, and the same thing happened again.
thats when i knew tbh, and thats when i started developing this crazy black and white thinking, such ass im not good enough, eventough i am

were hyperself aware, not even ugly, and we stay here, because were surroundedby people, that think like we do, and ofc for the dopamine rush, because uve hadnt any since thelast 8years

Well looks aren't the only thing why people are bullied.

Subhuman high T ogres rarely get bullied.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and mulattomaxxer
Well the cool kids in school I remember weren't the most gl.

Sure, some popular guys were popular just cuz looks, but a lot of them were just very low inhib.
+ There's the clique effect

In my school the popular kids were the best looking ones. After a while though you were considered popular if you were outside playing sports at lunch time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend
penis, thats it

• WTF
Reactions: penis3
a youtube account

Narcissistic, self aware like said before, ability to think beyond what NPCs normally think of, and perceptive

also a lack of “normal feelings” i don’t feel as if i have normal emotions unfortunately

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 6403, Need2Ascend and 4 others
self aware, but I don’t think narcissistic. We have to remember the blackpill started with incels who are nihilistic

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and eyearea
So OP what’s your own theory? @Need2Ascend

• +1
also a lack of “normal feelings” i don’t feel as if i have normal emotions unfortunately
Interesting. What do you consider “normal feelings”?

mostly this tbh

"because of ITS looks"

Over for not even human bully victims

• So Sad
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
"because of ITS looks"

Over for not even human bully victims
He was always saying "Ehhh" weirdly and loudly, when there was something he didn't liked, if he was chad I wouldn't have mocked him
I always explained myself of feeling that way, feeling that looks is nr1, as being hyper self aware

Interesting. What do you consider “normal feelings”?
Not sure exactly but I can never feel anything that feels normal, it’s almost always anger or frustration

for example if a close family member told me they were getting married or a friend told me they won the lottery i would feel incredibly indifferent and don’t feel any happy “spark” for anyone else but myself. it makes me feel isolated but it’s just how i feel

i feel an empty feeling of nothing when normal people would feel happiness for someone else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, EasternRightWinger15, brainded and 3 others
They all get mogged by 6'4 women on the daily.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
i realised a lot of blackpill shit after noticing teachers treated me 10x better than my peers

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
will rope before the age of 30

• So Sad
Like people who find this forum and actually swallow the harsh truths instead of coping.
I have my own theory, but what do you think?
For the ones that are already at least somewhat attractive, it's narcissism, ambition and perfectionism.
For the ones that are average or below average, it's mostly defiance, determination and disgust with comfortable lies and hypocritical/delusional ways of approaching the world.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 6403, Need2Ascend and 1 other person
Not sure exactly but I can never feel anything that feels normal, it’s almost always anger or frustration

for example if a close family member told me they were getting married or a friend told me they won the lottery i would feel incredibly indifferent and don’t feel any happy “spark” for anyone else but myself. it makes me feel isolated but it’s just how i feel

i feel an empty feeling of nothing when normal people would feel happiness for someone else
Same. Although I wonder if normies do have a strong feelings for such life events or they’re just faking it. At an early age I already felt that most adults faked happiness and excitement at holidays like Christmas so I didn’t bother even pretending.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Gaia262, brainded, mulattomaxxer and 2 others
Same. Although I wonder if normies do have a strong feelings fir such life events or they’re just faking it. At an early age I already felt that most adults faked happiness and excitement at holidays like Christmas so I didn’t bother even pretending.
yes that’s exactly what i feel, but the difference is i’m pretty much numb to what anyone ever tells me, my friend told me he saw someone that died in front of him and that he wanted to rope because of it. i don’t think it would have affected me in the same way at all, no matter if the news is good or bad i don’t really feel anything unless it directly affects me

i think normies definitely feel “something” but they pronounce it more so they can fit in more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 616
THEY’RE MEN, BECAUSE ONLY MEN CAN UNDERSTAND THE DEPTHS OF THE BLACKPILL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
So OP what’s your own theory? @Need2Ascend
I agree with most answers, but it's really not easy to say if I think about it twice.
Certainly most people here are extremely self-aware, most normie friends I have in RL don't have this I noticed. But there is more to it I think. I agree with you that we all are not satisfied with the idea of living an average life how everyone tells you to have. Like getting good grades in school, then going to college to later get a job and then wageslave for 30 years+ while starting a family. We know that this is not what makes us happy (alone) and we also know what would. I mean the mentality to not be a sheep is quite widely spread, but there a many young men who think this way and try to stand out from the crowd with different things(than their looks) e.g. by becoming an entrepreneur and/or making lots of money, becoming an artist,...
People who find this site the first few times are usually not gl and have some obvious facial flaws which they can't just overlook. Overtime, they get caught up here if they don't have the base to ascend (quick) with only softmaxxing.
Also what I noticed is that most of us are rather high in introversion and neuroticism (causes overthinking/overanalyzing). We have this ability to question things, wanting to know why things are the way they are and what really matters in life for us if we listen deep down inside us. But it cuts both ways. We can't just live life in complete ignorance (anymore), most happy people are rather bluepilled despite their life actually not being better.

It's hard to put all my thoughts together, I could go on about some more aspects but takes quite some time so I leave it at that tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 616 and brainded
I agree with most answers, but it's really not easy to say if I think about it twice.
Certainly most people here are extremely self-aware, most normie friends I have in RL don't have this I noticed. But there is more to it I think. I agree with you that we all are not satisfied with the idea of living an average life how everyone tells you to have. Like getting good grades in school, then going to college to later get a job and then wageslave for 30 years+ while starting a family. We know that this is not what makes us happy (alone) and we also know what would. I mean the mentality to not be a sheep is quite widely spread, but there a many young men who think this way and try to stand out from the crowd with different things(than their looks) e.g. by becoming an entrepreneur and/or making lots of money, becoming an artist,...
People who find this site the first few times are usually not gl and have some obvious facial flaws which they can't just overlook. Overtime, they get caught up here if they don't have the base to ascend (quick) with only softmaxxing.
Also what I noticed is that most of us are rather high in introversion and neuroticism (causes overthinking/overanalyzing). We have this ability to question things, wanting to know why things are the way they are and what really matters in life for us if we listen deep down inside us. But it cuts both ways. We can't just live life in complete ignorance (anymore), most happy people are rather bluepilled despite their life actually not being better.

It's hard to put all my thoughts together, I could go on about some more aspects but takes quite some time so I leave it at that tbh
Received 384684989190319

They are non NPCs. They have an extreme hatred for virtue signalling, sugarcoated statements, and ignorance of how things truly work. They also have a hatred for the bullshit known as social rules, which is teeming with lies, hypocrisy, and contradictions.

They also have BDD. Although there are two types. The first is the more common one, being self aware of their ugliness. The second is the kind where they are good looking but nitpick over stupid shit because they want to be PSL 8 instead of 6.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 8765, Need2Ascend and 2 others
bad self esteem

Analyzing everyone's face in public and able to predict the outcome of social situations