What do you think I can improve? #Bimax/implants/genio/rhino

Paolito

Paolito

Iron
Hey guys,

Just to know whats your thoughts about my actual face ? I am in the process of getting a surgery for bimax + implants + maybe rhino.
Is it worth it ?

Thanks for your replies 👌
IMG 20230626 092035
IMG 20230624 111605
IMG 20230610 181403
IMG 20230610 155522
IMG 20230610 181603
IMG 20230610 181440

just need a hairtransplant

• +1
Reactions: Paolito
You dont look like you need bimax tbh, but you're balding so do something about that + maybe get rhino. And don't take distorted pics.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28774, agoostis and Paolito
Bimax with ccw maybe but your jaw is Not that bad

Maybe some jaw angle implants

• +1
And Change your style

You have good potential

• +1
M'y surgeon told me I need bimax before implants so I am thinking to get that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
Cuck haircut

Your biggest failos are your hair and your eyes, you have too much uee.

• +1
Reactions: CuriousGuy and normie_joe
Brother if you dont do a haur transplant its all over

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and WanderingBurro
Everything you mentioned tbf

• +1
yeah could ascend you! pm me for in depth advise if needed

Bimax would fucking ruin your face.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, WanderingBurro and normie_joe
IMG 20230626 213124

Thanks you for your replies guys, I really appreciate 🙏.

In order here is what I will do :
- hairplants, then a year later hairsurgery to lower the hair Line
- maybe bimax and implants. I think it would improve my face by widering my jaws, but I am not sure yet based on some comments.
-rhino if bimax doesnt help

Does it seem right to you ?

Last edited:
So bimax seems necessary to you ? Anything to add to my list ? 🙏

View attachment 2282465
Thanks you for your replies guys, I really appreciate 🙏.

In order here is what I will do :
- hairplants, then a year later hairsurgery to lower the hair Line
- maybe bimax and implants. I think it would improve my face by widering my jaws, but I am not sure yet based on some comments.
-rhino if bimax doesnt help

Does it seem right to you ?

Bimax will not widen your jaw, you need jaw angle implants for that.

Bimax for length, jaw angle implants for width.

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Paolito
Bimax will not widen your jaw, you need jaw angle implants for that.

Bimax for length, jaw angle implants for width.
Yes it can. With custom plates you can do jaw widening at the ramus. Many surgeons do it

Jaw widening using custom plates. It’s just a part of BSSO

Ngl you look really gay, I don't mean that as a random insult but you look like very geared towards a gay male audience. If you are then read no further. But if you aren't then here's some advice:

Your eyes and hairline are your biggest flaws, maybe you can be nitpicky about your jaw and nose but they're really nothing when compared to the glaring failos that are your orbits and hair. You need to restore your hairline, no if's and buts about it. Hop on fin, not sure if you need a hair transplant I'll leave that to other users to decide. The point is you just need to restore that hairline.

Your upper eyes are the other major failo, they look super dreary, your undereye support isn't great but it isn't the worst, but your entire upper eyelid is exposed you can basically see the full eyeball, it has zero hooding from fat or bone. Upper eye filler, canthoplasty, ptosis repair, look into those pronto.

As a nitpick, ditch the dyed hair and find a new hairstyle, it looks peak hipster millenial

• +1
Reactions: Paolito and Deleted member 27660
Ngl you look really gay, I don't mean that as a random insult but you look like very geared towards a gay male audience. If you are then read no further. But if you aren't then here's some advice:

Your eyes and hairline are your biggest flaws, maybe you can be nitpicky about your jaw and nose but they're really nothing when compared to the glaring failos that are your orbits and hair. You need to restore your hairline, no if's and buts about it. Hop on fin, not sure if you need a hair transplant I'll leave that to other users to decide. The point is you just need to restore that hairline.

Your upper eyes are the other major failo, they look super dreary, your undereye support isn't great but it isn't the worst, but your entire upper eyelid is exposed you can basically see the full eyeball, it has zero hooding from fat or bone. Upper eye filler, canthoplasty, ptosis repair, look into those pronto.

As a nitpick, ditch the dyed hair and find a new hairstyle, it looks peak hipster millenial

Thanks for your reply.

I am not gay, not feeling insulted but I am wondering what makes you think so a. Maybe its a cultural stuff.

For the hair: Agree with you, I am having a surgery in one year After hair transplant (need it to lower the hairline). About haircut: any suggestions ?

For the jaws : still think bimax is a must + jaw implants. I heard bimax also improve nose and eyes.

For the eyes : first time I hear that. Some of the pictures I sent are disorted fyi so here are a few New ones. But now that you say it, I get what you mean. I just dont know what kind of surgeries would suit. I am having a look at what you sent me but I cant find what works

Attachments

• IMG_20230403_104816.jpg
    IMG_20230403_104816.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20230626_165941.jpg
    IMG_20230626_165941.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for your reply.

I am not gay, not feeling insulted but I am wondering what makes you think so a. Maybe its a cultural stuff.

For the hair: Agree with you, I am having a surgery in one year After hair transplant (need it to lower the hairline). About haircut: any suggestions ?

For the jaws : still think bimax is a must + jaw implants. I heard bimax also improve nose and eyes.

For the eyes : first time I hear that. Some of the pictures I sent are disorted fyi so here are a few New ones. But now that you say it, I get what you mean. I just dont know what kind of surgeries would suit. I am having a look at what you sent me but I cant find what works
Glad you're not insulted since it wasn't meant to be. You just sorta fit the archetype of a stereotypical gay guy. Mildly groomed, beard, short cut with an often rounded hairline, small frame.

Gay men pheno

That's pretty epic, hope that hair transplant bodes well my bhai. As for haircut reccomendations, I see your hair looks a bit wavy, I'd recommend growing it out a bit. Your face looks a bit thin and your skull isn't too dimorphic so a bit of hair can help to balance it out by adding some volume.

Long wavy middle part

Bimax can improve nose and eyes a little but unless you have a severe case of recession it's not the best idea if you want to target areas other than your lower third. Jaw angle implants could however help widen it though so I'd keep considering those. As for eye surgeries it's a bit hard to narrow down what's the best choice. I've seen good results from various different procedures though the last one listed here seems to resemble your eyes a bit more with decent results

Ptosis correction:
3001153 BEFOREFATERZZ

Canthoplasty:
Canthoplasty browlift

Upper eyelid filler:
Upper eyelid filler1

Upper eyelid filler3

Attachments

• upper eyelid filler2.jpg
    upper eyelid filler2.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 0
In reality you could benefit from bimax bit i will not advise it.

Your nasolabial angle is open which mean ur maxilla is recessed

You have a mogger side because of your very strong chin

Bimax with chin reduction can make u look better ill try a morph ⬇️
Alsi from front ur nostril will widen little bit (and for ur case it will look better cuz u have vert fin nose abd nose tip will slightly go up).

What i would suggest if i was you:
- HT : ur hairline is setting you back more than ur jaws (u alrezdy have good projection etc)
- bigoniak width: I will try to grow a big beard maybe u will look bettrr with it and fraud a wide jaw. if thats not the case u should look into implany even tho im against it

For other area of ur face i cant advise cuz im no expert

Attachments

• IMG_8121.jpeg
    IMG_8121.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and king_bandon

Alsi from front ur nostril will widen little bit (and for ur case it will look better cuz u have vert fin nose abd nose tip will slightly go up).

- HT : ur hairline is setting you back more than ur jaws (u alrezdy have good projection etc)
- bigoniak width: I will try to grow a big beard maybe u will look bettrr with it and fraud a wide jaw. if thats not the case u should look into implany even tho im against it

Can you give me suggestions bro

Can you give me suggestions bro
yes u can DM i will answer when i have time

I only take my time here to suggest/help people

im only jaw surgery expert and lower third (i myself got 2 bimaxes + genio)

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: king_bandon and Deleted member 27660
Glad you're not insulted since it wasn't meant to be. You just sorta fit the archetype of a stereotypical gay guy. Mildly groomed, beard, short cut with an often rounded hairline, small frame.

View attachment 2287280

That's pretty epic, hope that hair transplant bodes well my bhai. As for haircut reccomendations, I see your hair looks a bit wavy, I'd recommend growing it out a bit. Your face looks a bit thin and your skull isn't too dimorphic so a bit of hair can help to balance it out by adding some volume.

View attachment 2287285

Bimax can improve nose and eyes a little but unless you have a severe case of recession it's not the best idea if you want to target areas other than your lower third. Jaw angle implants could however help widen it though so I'd keep considering those. As for eye surgeries it's a bit hard to narrow down what's the best choice. I've seen good results from various different procedures though the last one listed here seems to resemble your eyes a bit more with decent results

Ptosis correction:
View attachment 2287302

Canthoplasty:
View attachment 2287305

Upper eyelid filler:
View attachment 2287307
View attachment 2287309

Man the results of eyes surgeries look insane !! Thanks for the tip ill try to meet a doctor asap.
Thanks as well for the haircut suggestions, looks good.

About bimax : ill get it with little cww. My surgeon told me he will widen my jaws as well. If its not enough I get implants afterwards. I Can not go straight for implants because or my jaws structure.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
T

Thx for your advice 🙏 I am not native english so I am note sure i underdstand your correctly.

Why dont you advise bimax in my case if its beneficial ? And what could help fix my nose ? Fyi i dont want to grow a beard.

I agree about the hairline 👌

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro

Pictures are looking good. ✌️

Man the results of eyes surgeries look insane !! Thanks for the tip ill try to meet a doctor asap.
Thanks as well for the haircut suggestions, looks good.

About bimax : ill get it with little cww. My surgeon told me he will widen my jaws as well. If its not enough I get implants afterwards. I Can not go straight for implants because or my jaws structure.
i dint advise bimax because i dont think it will really change ur life

But you can go with it

I will suggest first get HT

Then Bimax with surgeon like Ramieri

• +1
yes u can DM i will answer when i have time

I only take my time here to suggest/help people

im only jaw surgery expert and lower third (i myself got 2 bimaxes + genio)
Thanks man, I dm you. I hope your surgeries ascended you