What do you think is the most attractive race on average?

D

Deleted member 22099

I used to not get sick.
I have two rankings for this. One is based solely off of genetics and the other is genetics mixed with societal standards.

GENETICS

01. Tie between Northern Europeans and West Africans. Both have excellent genetics - tall, athletic, large schlong. Both have some advantages over the other e.g. NEs are taller on average and WAs have bigger schlongs, but I think that they are equally matched genetically.
02. Mediterranean/Middle Eastern. Decent schlong, other stats are average.
03. Other Africans. They are lower as they aren't as physically powerful or tall as WEs and have regular sized schlongs.
03. Hispanics. Big schlongs, athletic, however short with bad facial bone structure.
04. East Asian. Decently athletic, but short, recessed facial bone structure, small dicks.
05. Indian. Short, not athletic, small dicks.

GENETICS + SOCIETAL STANDARDS (REALITY)

01. West Africans. Tall (West African countries aren't very tall on average but that is because of poverty; West Africans who grew up in developed countries consistently average close to as tall as Northern Europeans), athletic, big schlongs, societal perception as tough, alpha and masculine.
While Northern Europeans have the genetics to be as attractive on average, due to the beta-ization of the West and the fetishization of black men in the West, NEs just aren't viewed the same way.
02. Northern Europeans. Tall, prominent facial bone structure, unique features like blue eyes, red hair etc., large schlongs, pretty athletic.
I think that the market for whiteboys is quickly dying because of how many of them are betas due to privelege, and because of the anti-white agenda the media is pushing.
03. Other Africans. Meh height, skinny, meh schlong. Not great genetics for attractiveness, but are here due to the societal perception and fetishization of black men in society.
04. Mediterranean/Middle Eastern. Pretty average in all capacities, but are definitely made sexier due to the capability to have olive skin and blue eyes, the stereotype of the flirtatious, handsome, hairy Italian or Spanish womanizer, and the societal perception of some of them being tall for some reason.
05. East Asians. Short, recessed facial bone structure, small pp. However, due to the fetishization of Japanese and Korean culture in the West, their market value is rapidly increasing, and I think they will soon be on par with whites.
06. Pakistanis. They get their own tier based entirely off of the societal perception of Indians. Indians and Pakis are pretty much the same; short, hairy, unathletic, however, Indians are just viewed as less attractive for some reason. Probably because of the stereotypes of them being scammers and pedophiles.
However, I work in a shitty convenience store with a bunch of Indians and one Paki, and it's probably just a coincidence but nearly all of the Indians are short, ugly and fat but the Paki is about 6'1, swole AF, decent looking and has a jawline that could cut glass.
07. Indians. Poor currybros. Short, very unathletic, small schlong, stereotypically ugly, fat and balding. Bad genetics but you're looked down upon for reasons besides that. And no-one gives a fuck for some reason.

Btw I know fetishization is not a word.

Don't let this stuff depress you guys.
This is just what is typical and I believe that unless your're deformed or 5'0 or have a micropenis or something, any guy can get to a 7.

Let me know your thoughts about this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, MakinMogReturns and Vain786
Middle east and med is diffrent things
No Saudi man or gulf Arab looks med they look closer to Indian

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Deleted member 22708
Buddy be fucking fr West africans are ugly as shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, angelo, OrkRetardStrength and 15 others
Northern Europeans are talkers then west Africans better looking and stronger on average

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, angelo, CursedOne and 1 other person
i like it mix......the more they mix the more it feels exotic

BBC cope. meds slay more than blacks. meds should be first or second

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: arabcelxxx, angelo, Deleted member 17430 and 5 others
op is west african confirmed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, angelo, OrkRetardStrength and 6 others
I think the nordic worshipping often displayed in these kinda circles is retarded. have you ever been to nordic countries irl? most of them look weird. it's like all the good genes concentrate in only 10-15% of the population and when it works, it really does; but, like you yourself said, they have recessive phenos and are tall, which are the only things a lot of them have going for them.

altho I may be biased here cuz I'm eastern euromutt, I'd personally elect eastern euros as being most attractive on average. softer features, but better overall harmony, as well as both blonde niche and broader appeal phenos. Alternatively, i'd elect the meds. tend to be shorter on average, but they generally have great harmony and nice complexions. also, balkaners are as tall as nords and dutch

Northern Europeans are talkers then west Africans better looking and stronger on average
West africans are stronger, that’s not even up for debate. And yeah we are shorter. Average height in Senegal is 5”10 but it’s much lower in neighboring countries. And in height potential, I think we are evenly matcher or even above than that of NE. Average height is 5”10, above some developed countries despite the lack of protein in our diet. On average tho NE are far better looking. Well centuries of arranges marriages within the fucking family takes quite a toll on your genetic material (it’s still done today. Very frequently you’ll see someone marrying his first order cousin).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Dimitri159, angelo and Erik-Jón
West africans are stronger, that’s not even up for debate. And yeah we are shorter. Average height in Senegal is 5”10 but it’s much lower in neighboring countries. And in height potential, I think we are evenly matcher or even above than that of NE. Average height is 5”10, above some developed countries despite the lack of protein in our diet. On average tho NE are far better looking. Well centuries of arranges marriages within the fucking family takes quite a toll on your genetic material (it’s still done today. Very frequently you’ll see someone marrying his first order cousin).
No blacks are more athletic on average but are weaker for plethora of reasons

There’s reason why I was specific

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Hero of the Imperium and Deleted member 20679
And yeah the dick thing is true💀 I have a 6.5” but it’s just 1cm above average here. Don’t get me started on congolese motherfuckers with their horse schlongs.

Having been on this forum
The general census seems to be

1) Rice
2) Curries
3) Cumskins

• JFL
Reactions: OrkRetardStrength, Bipedal Dog and Deprived
1 whites
2 all ethnics that look white.
3 the end

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, CursedOne, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others

Does this count?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15302, ReadBooksEveryday and Baldingman1998

01. West Africans. Tall (West African countries aren't very tall on average but that is because of poverty; West Africans who grew up in developed countries consistently average close to as tall as Northern Europeans), athletic, big schlongs, societal perception as tough, alpha and masculine.
While Northern Europeans have the genetics to be as attractive on average, due to the beta-ization of the West and the fetishization of black men in the West, NEs just aren't viewed the same way.
Image 1

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
lol @ west african being number 1

bro really tried sneaking in ethnics
Ethnic meaning Latinos white Arabs and etc. Anything white passing. I don't mean pitch black, asians ching chong, or Indians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22708
I was trying to come up with a term that could include Portuguese, Moroccan, Armenians and Iraqis in one category. I know what you mean deep into Arabia the olive skin can often turn to brown
I think the nordic worshipping often displayed in these kinda circles is retarded. have you ever been to nordic countries irl? most of them look weird. it's like all the good genes concentrate in only 10-15% of the population and when it works, it really does; but, like you yourself said, they have recessive phenos and are tall, which are the only things a lot of them have going for them.

altho I may be biased here cuz I'm eastern euromutt, I'd personally elect eastern euros as being most attractive on average. softer features, but better overall harmony, as well as both blonde niche and broader appeal phenos. Alternatively, i'd elect the meds. tend to be shorter on average, but they generally have great harmony and nice complexions. also, balkaners are as tall as nords and dutch
Eastern European women are definitely more attractive but 5'7 62kgs brown hair brown eyes polack cannot compete with a Scandinavian Chad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22708
No blacks are more athletic on average but are weaker for plethora of reasons
The ACTN gene(the power one) is more frequent in west africans than in any other races. West africans are stronger on average. On average. And if you were going to bring up the under representation of black peoples in strongman type sports despite all that, it’s because of proportions(longer limbs and shorter torsos) and money.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: angelo, GetShrekt, Deleted member 21531 and 1 other person
1 nordic
2 meds
3 MENA

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Deleted member 22708
I think u mean ethnicity bro none of these are races. North europeans are not the most attractive people at all bro, most of them look albino. And maybe not for women, but blonde is a failo for a man, and red hair is a death sentence.

Top tier ethnicity is just a broadly european white person with brown or black hair and eyebrows, and skin that tans. Any European person can look like this, not just meds.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21531
The ACTN gene(the power one) is more frequent in west africans than in any other races. West africans are stronger on average. On average. And if you were going to bring up the under representation of black peoples in strongman type sports despite all that, it’s because of proportions(longer limbs and shorter torsos) and money.
That’s quite literally not even the main reason

I was trying to come up with a term that could include Portuguese, Moroccan, Armenians and Iraqis in one category. I know what you mean deep into Arabia the olive skin can often turn to brown

Eastern European women are definitely more attractive but 5'7 62kgs brown hair brown eyes polack cannot compete with a Scandinavian Chad
I don't consider poles eastern european - they're central. how i'd cluster european groups going by genetics after having read into genetics quite a bit is like this (there is of course overlap and subgroups):

- northern european (nordic archetype)
- northwestern european (parts of france, benelux, british isles, maybe parts of germany)
- northeastern european (baltics and finns as the western subgroup, east slavs and moldovans as the eastern subgroup)
- central european (most germanics, west slavs, hungarians)
- southern european (iberians and italians as the western subgroup, greeks and small coastal balkan groups as the eastern)
- southeastern european (balkaners, romanians)

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
I have two rankings for this. One is based solely off of genetics and the other is genetics mixed with societal standards.

GENETICS

01. Tie between Northern Europeans and West Africans. Both have excellent genetics - tall, athletic, large schlong. Both have some advantages over the other e.g. NEs are taller on average and WAs have bigger schlongs, but I think that they are equally matched genetically.
03. Other Africans. They are lower as they aren't as physically powerful or tall as WEs and have regular sized schlongs.
03. Hispanics. Big schlongs, athletic, however short with bad facial bone structure.
04. East Asian. Decently athletic, but short, recessed facial bone structure, small dicks.

02. Northern Europeans. Tall, prominent facial bone structure, unique features like blue eyes, red hair etc., large schlongs, pretty athletic.
I think that the market for whiteboys is quickly dying because of how many of them are betas due to privelege, and because of the anti-white agenda the media is pushing.
03. Other Africans. Meh height, skinny, meh schlong. Not great genetics for attractiveness, but are here due to the societal perception and fetishization of black men in society.
04. Mediterranean/Middle Eastern. Pretty average in all capacities, but are definitely made sexier due to the capability to have olive skin and blue eyes, the stereotype of the flirtatious, handsome, hairy Italian or Spanish womanizer, and the societal perception of some of them being tall for some reason.
05. East Asians. Short, recessed facial bone structure, small pp. However, due to the fetishization of Japanese and Korean culture in the West, their market value is rapidly increasing, and I think they will soon be on par with whites.
06. Pakistanis. They get their own tier based entirely off of the societal perception of Indians. Indians and Pakis are pretty much the same; short, hairy, unathletic, however, Indians are just viewed as less attractive for some reason. Probably because of the stereotypes of them being scammers and pedophiles.
However, I work in a shitty convenience store with a bunch of Indians and one Paki, and it's probably just a coincidence but nearly all of the Indians are short, ugly and fat but the Paki is about 6'1, swole AF, decent looking and has a jawline that could cut glass.
07. Indians. Poor currybros. Short, very unathletic, small schlong, stereotypically ugly, fat and balding. Bad genetics but you're looked down upon for reasons besides that. And no-one gives a fuck for some reason.

This is just what is typical and I believe that unless your're deformed or 5'0 or have a micropenis or something, any guy can get to a 7.

Most West Africans have flat noses.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and Hero of the Imperium
JFL at tying Blacks of any kind with Northern Europeans.

Otherwise it's spot on though, would have made the same ranking.

GENETICS

Bi facial with perfect features of all ethnicities

As a west african, and probably from the most attractive ethnicity in that area, we critically lack harmony. It’s actually insane because you’ll see lean as duck niggas with jawlines that would make any white guy a chad by default, and they would still be capped at htn.

To have harmony you need some soft features but people here have have overly masculinized features.

• +1
Reactions: angelo, Hero of the Imperium and Deprived
As a west african, and probably from the most attractive ethnicity in that area, we critically lack harmony. It’s actually insane because you’ll see lean as duck niggas with jawlines that would make any white guy a chad by default, and they would still be capped at htn.

To have harmony you need some soft features but people here have have overly masculinized features.
Yeah black guys are obviously not as good looking as white guys on average but as I said, due to the beta-ization of Western society, the depiction of black men in media as tough, and the fetishization of them, I believe they have a higher SMV in the US, UK, Germany etc.

Yeah black guys are obviously not as good looking as white guys on average but as I said, due to the beta-ization of Western society, the depiction of black men in media as tough, and the fetishization of them, I believe they have a higher SMV in the US, UK, Germany etc.
No they don’t lmfao

That’s true yeah. On average too I think black guys slay more but I might be wrong

• JFL
Reactions: angelo
  • +1
Reactions: Africancel
i'm ACTN cel myself, but for "strength" it may be better to be hybrid, otherwise you won't have any follow through for really heavy lifts which also affects progression

northern euros also have occasional deficiency of myostatin, which means those who benefit have fewer restrictions on muscle growth

i'm ACTN cel myself, but for "strength" it may be better to be hybrid, otherwise you won't have any follow through for really heavy lifts which also affects progression

northern euros also have occasional deficiency of myostatin, which means those who benefit have fewer restrictions on muscle growth
Yeah I agree. It’s better to be balanced than being pure one thing. But there is a reason people evolved the day they do.

A guy on yt make videos about genetics. Forgot the name tho. He said the myostatin deficiency is more prevalent in Africa, especially west african. After that it was northern europeans I think

For men it’s White>Black>Med/Middle Eastern>Latino>Asian>Indian

For women it’s Asian>Latina>White>Med/Middle Eastern>Indian>Black

Attraction comes in a few forms. Women not only care about your physical appearance (face) but also your physical abilities (strength, pp size, attitude, charm/charisma, etc.). Indians are generally perceived as the least attractive race overall, and Whites the most attractive overall.

Genetically speaking Africans are equally as strong as Europeans except Africans are starving and culturally do not take body building serious like they do in the West (they also can’t afford it lol). But African-Americans on average are equally as strong as White-Americans.

They are not stronger, they are equally as strong. They may be stronger than southern Europeans, but equal to Nordic Europeans.

1 whites
3 the end
Nope. The Mestizo race has the best bone structure. Best forward facial growth and most prominent cheek bones. Mestiza women like Sofia Vergara mog the life outta narrow-headed Caucasian women

Nope. The Mestizo race has the best bone structure. Best forward facial growth and most prominent cheek bones. Mestiza women like Sofia Vergara mog the life outta narrow-headed Caucasian women
Dimitri moi drug. I'm telling Masha/Dasha. Cevodna you sleep on couch