What do you think is the most important facial feature?

B

borginburger123

Iron
Personally I think it's the eyes, when eyes are changed it changes the whole vibe of the face. Something else is that skull size impacts even more greatly than eyes the way a person looks.

Eyes definitely

I don't know why but some days my lower eyelid drops and it makes my eyes look terrible so my whole face changes.

Others days my lower eyelids look OK and it makes my eye area looks so good

Eyes definitely

I don't know why but some days my lower eyelid drops and it makes my eyes look terrible so my whole face changes.

The same happens to me too. I noticed that on days I exercise my eyes don't droop

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
Eyes definitely

its water retention , with water retention lower eyelids become tighter
decreasing pfh , do your eyes look bad when debloated?

• +1
Reactions: Akatlyn
its water retention , with water retention lower eyelids become tighter
decreasing pfh , do your eyes look bad when debloated?
The undereyes look very bad (hollow as fck) and lower eyelid seem to fall down. As a result, less PFL, NCT looking (while it's not).

I mean, look at the difference. On the first picture my area looks so good in comparaison with the second, just because of the undereyes! Undereyes are so important and I really consider fat graft + eyelid retraction to be always like the first picture

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240319-063949_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240319-063949_Gallery.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240319-064007_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240319-064007_Gallery.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: eyebagcel and leanmaxxin
A trick that help me is applying hyaluronic acid serum undereyes. Maybe it creates some water rentention and help the eyelids to look thighter.

jaw is the most important youll still be hot with top tier jaw and avg eyes opposite isnt true

• +1
Reactions: axeyyek
The undereyes look very bad (hollow as fck) and lower eyelid seem to fall down. As a result, less PFL, NCT looking (while it's not).

I mean, look at the difference. On the first picture my area looks so good in comparaison with the second, just because of the undereyes! Undereyes are so important and I really consider fat graft + eyelid retraction to be always like the first picture
a10s..bros destined to conquer

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Akatlyn
Eyes and jaw equally. There’s not really any of them that’s strictly better or worse. It all depends on the individual and how those features harmonize your face

Greyish blue like that is the ideal eye color

jaw is the most important youll still be hot with top tier jaw and avg eyes opposite isnt true
eyes are the reason this guy commited suicide after jaw surgery

Personally I think it's the eyes, when eyes are changed it changes the whole vibe of the face. Something else is that skull size impacts even more greatly than eyes the way a person looks.
Jaw is law

Cheekbones,jaw,eyes are hella important. I don't know which of these I would rate as the most important