What do you think is the worst out of the following 3 types of wageslaves

Which is worst

• Car wageslave

• Bus wageslave

• Train wageslave

Results are only viewable after voting.
Xtra

Xtra

Car wageslave: someone who drives to work and back everyday, pretty much every American wageslave.

Bus wageslave: someone who takes the bus to his wagie job and takes the bus back, young high school aged - early college age Europeans do this.

Train wageslave: someone who uses a train to get to work and gets a train back, common in Europe among all age groups.

Car because they're usually fatties and spend more of their wagie bux on car related expenses

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Not a pixel niggercuck

Train mogs, you can sleep, have your own seat and can study/ work in the meantime. Maybe not in metro but things like 40min/1 hour train yeah.

• +1
Reactions: stamaster21
Maybe my type of wageslave :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
Screenshot 20240611 154934 Pedometer Step Counter
Screenshot 20240611 155110 Pedometer Step Counter

Car because they're usually fatties and spend more of their wagie bux on car related expenses
Will you ever have a car or are you just gonna stick with buses/trains, asking as you're also a UKcel

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Being a wage slave beats being a social recluse on welfare imho

Will you ever have a car or are you just gonna stick with buses/trains, asking as you're also a UKcel
Depends where I live
If I'm somewhere with good connections then maybe not, cos the times I would need to get somewhere with a car probably wouldn't justify owning one cos of insurance even if not using it

I have my license tho. I only passed last year so insurance is probably still a lot but idk how much it would be in a few years

If I got a car I'd probably get some used old shitty retro car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back