What do you think might be the real numbers of the holocaust?

MaghrebGator

MaghrebGator

Kraken
Title. Better if you post references

Just the other day i read this
"In January 1933, some 522,000 Jews by religious definition resided in Germany.

Over half of these individuals, approximately 304,000 Jews, emigrated during the first six years of the Nazi dictatorship, leaving only approximately 214,000 Jews in Germany proper (1937 borders) on the eve of World War II."

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, noobs, Slavusz and 1 other person
Title. Better if you post references

Just the other day i read this
"In January 1933, some 522,000 Jews by religious definition resided in Germany.

Over half of these individuals, approximately 304,000 Jews, emigrated during the first six years of the Nazi dictatorship, leaving only approximately 214,000 Jews in Germany proper (1937 borders) on the eve of World War II."
0 everyone that was executed was a criminal

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 8uAte, try2beme, ryuken and 2 others
0 everyone that was executed was a criminal
Nah man i don't agree. I dont believe all the propaganda and how they try to make it look as if all german soldiers didn't have a heart and executed disabled people but at the same time the footage is there available and one has to be honest, there were lots of children also.

I believe lots of those deaths were because the germans were losing the war and decided to cut all supplies to the jews and gypsies and others in the labour camps as a desperate measure to save resources.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: hattrick, ryuken and CopiumX
10 people

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: MaghrebGator and CopiumX
Nah man i don't agree. I dont believe all the propaganda and how they try to make it look as if all german soldiers didn't have a heart and executed disabled people but at the same time the footage is there available and one has to be honest, there were lots of children also.

I believe lots of those deaths were because the germans were losing the war and decided to cut all supplies to the jews and gypsies and others in the labour camps as a desperate measure to save resources.
I meant all the jews that were executed were criminals

• +1
Reactions: Slavusz and ryuken