What do you think my current body fat percentage is?

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
Bulking a bit for the colder months, probably put on like 4-5 more lbs and stay there until it gets warm out again.
EE21507E 970C 4227 857A A87B13C6680E

15?

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid and jefferson
I was thinking around 16 but I’m not the best at estimating bf. Probably am within that range though, want to stay under 20.
its winter boyo, just maintain and then cut

14-15

also you dont look natty lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
15-17% probably

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one
Roid rage confirmed.

Also, gymcels are gay and like fantasising about other males confirmed.
Says the guy that would be made to suck off other dudes in prison based on manletism and lmao 50 lb bodyweight

• +1
Roid rage confirmed.

Also, gymcels are gay and like fantasising about other males confirmed.
Calm your tits, I like Zuzz. It’s called fucking around you high e jackass.

Says the guy that would be made to suck off other dudes in prison based on manletism and lmao 50 lb bodyweight

'Would'...ah, the gymcels favourite word. Along with 'if'.

'If we met IRL I'd totally beat you, if u talked any shit you would eat the dirt' blah blah fucking blah. All a fantasy being played out in the gymcels mind.

Back in reality - no one here is in prison, no one is being made to suck off dudes, and no one is about to get beaten up. Instead, you gymcels are just gonna have to sit here and take it. No matter how much you think you'd win in a fight, no matter how much stronger you think you are than the anti-gymcels, the reality is you can't do shit about us. Just sit there and stew in your roid rage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
He’d be getting plowed by Bubba and his gang.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba

So what? You see boyo, no one here is in prison or 'getting plowed'. You gymcels love to invent alternate universes where gymcelling is legit, but back in reality, it's all a cope.

Nah he's not good enough for bubba yet. He'd get raped by ching chong and his Scrappy asian street dogs that weight 90 lbs

• +1
Nah he's not good enough for bubba yet. He'd get raped by ching chong and his Scrappy asian street dogs that weight 90 lbs
True, they’d have to loosen him up first.

how much protein grams you eat daily and how much you weight OP?

youre good looking

i also lift but i believe i dont eat enough protein

True, they’d have to loosen him up first.
Oh trust me he's already plenty wide from being a bottom for so many years but bubba likes his twinks to be broken in

how much protein grams you eat daily and how much you weight OP?

youre good looking

i also lift but i believe i dont eat enough protein
I weigh around 170 right now and I get anywhere from 1 to 2g per lb a day. As long you’re getting 1g per lb you should be fine. I just eat a lot of meat and eggs usually over a lb of chicken/beef a day and sometimes fish. You can use protein shakes as well to help you hit your required protein, it’s cheap and effective.

You probably need to put on weight which isn’t necessarily correlated with a higher protein intake but a caloric surplus so try increasing your calories. I’d recommend a surplus of 500 to start and go from there.

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
I weigh around 170 right now and I get anywhere from 1 to 2g per lb a day. As long you’re getting 1g per lb you should be fine. I just eat a lot of meat and eggs usually over a lb of chicken/beef a day and sometimes fish. You can use protein shakes as well to help you hit your required protein, it’s cheap and effective.

You probably need to put on weight which isn’t necessarily correlated with a higher protein intake but a caloric surplus so try increasing your calories. I’d recommend a surplus of 500 to start and go from there.
HOW CAN YOU EAT 170 GRAMS OF PROTEIN PER DAY? LOL
one egg has 6 protein grams
so thats like 28 eggs daily

4-5 eggs in the morning sometimes more if I’m really hungry in the morning. I also have a 20g scoop of protein in the morning, sometimes two. Work/gym then a lb or more of chicken, a lb of chicken is over 100g of protein. Beef is pretty similar, another shake with two scoops, equal 40g of protein. Each shake I get about 10g of protein from the milk I use.
Then you also account for the protein in your carb intake, I usually don’t eat many carbs besides sweet potatoes, oats and rice sometimes but since I’m bulking I’ve been eating 2 cups of rice a day along with two sweet potatoes. Sometimes a bit before bed I eat a bowl of oats, help me sleep.

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
4-5 eggs in the morning sometimes more if I’m really hungry in the morning. I also have a 20g scoop of protein in the morning, sometimes two. Work/gym then a lb or more of chicken, a lb of chicken is over 100g of protein. Beef is pretty similar, another shake with two scoops, equal 40g of protein. Each shake I get about 10g of protein from the milk I use.

Then you also account for the protein in your carb intake, I usually don’t eat many carbs besides sweet potatoes, oats and rice sometimes but since I’m bulking I’ve been eating 2 cups of rice a day along with two sweet potatoes. Sometimes a bit before bed I eat a bowl of oats, help me sleep.

nice how do you deal with eating 6 eggs daily?

i used to eat 6 eggs daily for few months but they started to taste like shit to me lol

nice how do you deal with eating 6 eggs daily?

i used to eat 6 eggs daily for few months but they started to taste like shit to me lol
Well I don’t really eat for taste in the first place but they taste fine to me. I have a set routine and I follow it. Give me a bit of gas though, but it’s worth it.

Nice gains bro

• +1