What do you think of Buspirone ?

rexylkmxg

rexylkmxg

TAKE COLD SHOWER LIKE A SLAVE
Tittle + do you recommend any medication that lower stress hormone, that can be taken whitout any risk of addiction and with the less second effect ?

When I used it, it'd work for like 2 days every time I increased the dose otherwise it'd do nothing so stopped using it. Have been using lyrica which works better for me

• +1
Reactions: Kroker
When I used it, it'd work for like 2 days every time I increased the dose otherwise it'd do nothing so stopped using it. Have been using lyrica which works
where do you get it ? No side effect ?

where do you get it ? No side effect ?
It's addictive but Ive never had any problems but maybe don't use it if you get addicted to things easily, I use it once or twice per week. Prescription or find online

It's addictive but Ive never had any problems but maybe don't use it if you get addicted to things easily, I use it once or twice per week. Prescription or find online
thx for the help, appreciate that

When I used it, it'd work for like 2 days every time I increased the dose otherwise it'd do nothing so stopped using it. Have been using lyrica which works better for me
As Matthias reported, worked for like 2/3 days then I became desensitized to it.

I'm on PAXIL.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Matthias8272