What do you think of removing facial hair permanently with laser?

E

everythingmatters

Silver
Title

If I have ugly facial hair, and it makes me look uglier as it grows, would it be okay to remove it permanently in terms of looksmaxing?

I can shave it every time it grows, but even if it affects the effect of the fresh shave it also looks bad, it's not like a freshly shaved high T chad that his fresh shave looks UNIFORM because he has a full beard. Do you know what I mean?

I'm not sure, but I think it would improve the quality of my skin because I wouldn't have to mistreat it with the razor, and it would have a uniform color (like woman). This ugly facial hair came out due to the Minoxidil (this was before being blackpilled) and I think my skin looked better not because of the collagen (I'm not sure if it affected this) but because of the look that this facial hair gives to my skin. either grown or freshly shaved.

Do you know if laser hair removal will affect my collagen?

• Hmm...
Reactions: ProAcktiv
you used oral minox? im thinking of doing the opposite from you and using minox to get better beardgrowth instead of removing the shitty hairs i have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
You’re gonna regret it when your older.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 2157 and 4 others
It won't affect your collagen because the laser is designed to target the hair follicles and not your skin. I doubt it'll be "permanent" removal though, I haven't heard of that before. All I know is that you can do treatments that make the hair go away for like a year, but then it'll start to grow back again.

It's good if you look like shit with facial hair, but I honestly wouldn't recommend it. Keep a stubble at least, girls like a guy who can grow a beard even if it's just a stubble, it puts you out there compared to the babyface fags

Don’t do it man beard mogs

you used oral minox? im thinking of doing the opposite from you and using minox to get better beardgrowth instead of removing the shitty hairs i have.
it was topical minoxidil. DON'T DO IT, You have to have a decent real beard. If you only have facial hair (no beard), stay away from minoxidil.

Minoxidil is not magic, if it does grow facial hair but not in the same way as a natural beard grown due to genetics.

I did not have any facial hair but I did have a LOT of follicles in the beard area and I thought my facial hair would grow like a high T chad, but only ugly facial hair grew that cannot even be called a beard.

This is the minox pill.

Eh, I personally wouldn’t since who knows, I might change my opinion in 5 years.

it was topical minoxidil. DON'T DO IT, You have to have a decent real beard. If you only have facial hair (no beard), stay away from minoxidil.

Minoxidil is not magic, if it does grow facial hair but not in the same way as a natural beard grown due to genetics.

I did not have any facial hair but I did have a LOT of follicles in the beard area and I thought my facial hair would grow like a high T chad, but only ugly facial hair grew that cannot even be called a beard.

This is the minox pill.
yeah topical minox is what I want to use.

I have already some facial hair so I already shave and trim the hair anyways. Minox would just be to fill it in a bit more and make it a bit more dense.
Afafaf

its just a bit patchy tbh. I have to keep it short or it looks incel.

yeah topical minox is what I want to use.

I have already some facial hair so I already shave and trim the hair anyways. Minox would just be to fill it in a bit more and make it a bit more dense.
View attachment 694999
its just a bit patchy tbh. I have to keep it short or it looks incel.
I think you could have the foundation to grow a beard with Minoxidil. But still check with high IQ users in this forum who are well informed about minoxidil and have actually used it.

Do not trust what the bluepillers say on the Minoxidil forums. Before using it, keep these possible problems in mind:

-Possible loss of collagen (not sure if this happened to me)

-The beard due to minoxidil can look ugly (this happened to me)

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Electrolysis for beard removal is permanent. Laser can come back after ten years or so

• Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters
listen man keep the beard don’t grow it out if you don’t want too right now but keep also putting hair conditioner on it can greatly slow down the growth if that’s what u want or if it’ll help but keep it trust me don’t remove it permanently don’t you wanna be 40 years old bald with a huge beard a harley and big muscles like cmon now dude 😎😎

• Love it
Reactions: everythingmatters
listen man keep the beard don’t grow it out if you don’t want too right now but keep also putting hair conditioner on it can greatly slow down the growth if that’s what u want or if it’ll help but keep it trust me don’t remove it permanently don’t you wanna be 40 years old bald with a huge beard a harley and big muscles like cmon now dude 😎😎

Thanks bro, I didn't know about the conditioner, I'll try it

Is electrolysis really permanent? I could use some for my back hair and butt cheeks