What do you think of tattoos on athletic bodies / ottermode ?. Looksmax or looksmin

eyearea

eyearea

Life is cope we will die anyway
Batman In Gotham Chest Tattoo
Af23b4243ac35dc1ee19c2ad03dbd7fb
7ac1823bbc8a89d055f9db6b14fef0cd

Last edited:
Those tattoos are so autistic, batman tattoo? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: TheRealist, Nerfmonk, Deleted member 7173 and 2 others
BIGGEST LOOKSMIN EVER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6965 and eyearea
I prefer no tattoos. Everyone asks me if I have any tattoos and the answer will always be no. The clean look is best imo.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6965, Schönling and 1 other person
third pic is good, but the rest sucks

• +1
Reactions: eyearea
What about this tattoo on collarbone ?
just a quote

View attachment 446711
Definitely something I would not encourage doing. If you’re going to get a tattoo get a half sleeve. Quotes etc should be left for post it’s or post cards.

Side note: One thing that really puts me off a woman is if they have a quote tattooed on them, them having tattoos in general makes me disinterested but the quotes trigger me.

• Love it
What about this tattoo on collarbone ?
just a quote

View attachment 446711
there's no going back in time with tattoos thats why u gotta think really well before getting them , do u picture urself 10 years later with it & still liking or ur going to regret it . Its all up to u , imho i think this quote is kinda big for a collarbone unless u have some huge shoulders but still its better than some messed up drawings

• Love it
Tattoos are a looksmin 99% of the time nowadays where every retard has one for no reason. Even regular females get them it's ridiculous.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6403 and eyearea
You can only pull them off with good looks and the expensive tattoo artist. Look at Stephen James for example. I always wanted to get them but the older I get the more reluctant I am. That shit will look green and ugly in a couple of years.

• +1
Looks good without clothes, with clothes you look just skinny and need a good face to compensate or very broad shoulders.

depends, if u look like a bad boy and can pull em off then good looksmax. but if u look like a straight nerd like the tatts u listed then looksmin

I like these types of tats. probably gonna get something like this soon.

• +1