What do you think of the book SHE COMES FIRST?

UnderTheKnife

UnderTheKnife

Med surgerymaxxed aspie
Is this book as good/true as promoted?
The author highlights the importance of cunnilingus and provides a step-by-step approach to delivering it, from foreplay to clitoral orgasm.
He even claims that giving oral to women is the MAIN act in sex -- penetration comes second in importance.

I know the answer lies in experimenting and seeing if it works. But I'm concerned about trying his stuff with some girl and then getting a "wtf are you doing" or "can we get over with the licking already" kind of response.

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheAnomaly
I don’t like eating pussy; but sure do love getting my dick sucked

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044 and ballskin
9068ff2d497018aee863335eb7f16b27-square_big.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 20618
Ahahh imagine having sex with the intention to please a whore

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and FailedNormieManlet
The author highlights the importance of cunnilingus and provides a step-by-step approach to delivering it, from foreplay to clitoral orgasm.
He even claims that giving oral to women is the MAIN act in sex -- penetration comes second in importance.
🤣🤣🤣.
Author must be a dicklet.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Thinking_Machine, Deleted member 9801 and 1 other person
I don’t know this book. Eating out is definitely important but it sounds like he’s exaggerating it and likely coping with being a dicklet. No matter how good you are at eating pussy penetration is always the main event, and a chick definitely will get turned off if you eat for too long

• +1
Reactions: UnderTheKnife
🤣🤣🤣.
Author must be a dicklet.
Yeah he explicitly admits that his reasons for exploring this route was motivated by his premature ejaculation :D

• Woah
Reactions: TheAnomaly
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin
Like once every 3 months, she complains but still sucks my dick on the daily
brutal does pussy taste bad or something

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9801
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ballskin
  • +1
It’s better but still weird taste…puts me off
Well yeah it bleeds out expired vaginal cells and rotten blood for a week in a month and has a vaginal discharge daily

Dick is better

• JFL

I know the answer lies in experimenting and seeing if it works. But I'm concerned about trying his stuff with some girl and then getting a "wtf are you doing" or "can we get over with the licking already" kind of response.

It's a load of bull. A big dick is the key to make her orgasm.

• +1
Reactions: ballskin and Deleted member 9801
eating pussy is gay and will ruin your ent microbiome

if a girl likes you you can not make her cum once and she will still stay with you

women want to feel owned/used/dominated, they can make themselves cum

also if shes very attracted/into you she will cum more easily