What do you think of the "I will wait for women to come to me" types. Are they delusional or virtue signalling.

What % of men can afford to believe in the "Women can come to be" undelusionally

• 0-10

Votes: 44 65.7%
  • 10-20

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • 20-30

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • 30-40

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • 40-50

• 50-60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 60-70

• 70-80

• 80-90

• 90-100

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
Deleted member 16537

Deleted member 16537

Bronze
Would you say people who think this are delusional or no.

I hear from my moms bf that "you will only get the people low IQ to like you if you are fake. Anyone above 120 will think you're trying too hard, and trying to dominate, and so won't buy into it"

Eh. 120 IQ ppl? very few, and even if so it's mostly stem IQ nad not social. People are observant. BUT.
Seems lame to me, plus, we hate ppl for not giving into our narcissistic ego ,and being fake should just be fun anyway.
A crime requires evidence anyway.

Most men should be as harsh on themselves as possible to live iwth a sense of angry animosity, and conditioning for narcissistic persona anyway.
The easiest way to be evil is to just be insecure to the point of feeling it's right for you to just have what you need from the world ot be fair, etc.
If you give distractionary reasons, red herrings, then this failo of a motivation system will go unnoticed anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm
It definitely depends on your age group IMO

If you say this and you're in university then you may actually be right (considering you're NT and party a lot), otherwise you're a coping dog who needs to be agepilled.

it's probably an outdated belief for most but foids will come to you if you've got something they want eg, looks, money, status

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 4106
Outdated af guys really think Chads literally get approached by stacies in everyday life . Yea Chads do get approached……by landwhales and low tier beckies at best . If you really think even a HTB is approaching a guy on a regular basis with the attention she gets I don’t even know what to say

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime, Ken, Deleted member 15827 and 3 others
i still wait for women and nothing:ogre:

My friend always says this and refuses to approach girls if we go out but he hasn't ever gotten laid from it afaik lmao. Delusional af tbh

• +1
Reactions: coolguy1
I’ve never approached a girl in my life and I pull girls 90% of the time I go out - this is UK if that makes any difference

• JFL
Reactions: AlexBrown84
Outdated af guys really think Chads literally get approached by stacies in everyday life . Yea Chads do get approached……by landwhales and low tier beckies at best . If you really think even a HTB is approaching a guy on a regular basis with the attention she gets I don’t even know what to say
yes but stacys can give you signals
to approach them.... maybe they not approaching but they will make it extremely easy for chads

to approach them.... maybe they not approaching but they will make it extremely easy for chads

Depends on location

if all men let women choose it would actually benefit the men because the gender roles would be reversed and women would end up in the same predicaments that men have been through over the last few centuries.

• +1
Reactions: Lygodactylus
I am one of them I'm the most delusional person I know

like if men did end up being less involved in the choosing side of things then women would have to fight against their urges to choose the best-looking men because not every good-looking man is available or could provide them with the attention money etc. to benefit them.

therefore its beneficial not to let men choose anymore but rather make it so that women choose! in my understanding of how things would go obviously it could be a failed experiment.

Last edited:

I hear from my moms bf that "you will only get the people low IQ to like you if you are fake. Anyone above 120 will think you're trying too hard, and trying to dominate, and so won't buy into it"

Eh. 120 IQ ppl? very few, and even if so it's mostly stem IQ nad not social. People are observant. BUT.
Seems lame to me, plus, we hate ppl for not giving into our narcissistic ego ,and being fake should just be fun anyway.

Most men should be as harsh on themselves as possible to live iwth a sense of angry animosity, and conditioning for narcissistic persona anyway.
The easiest way to be evil is to just be insecure to the point of feeling it's right for you to just have what you need from the world ot be fair, etc.
If you give distractionary reasons, red herrings, then this failo of a motivation system will go unnoticed anyway.
A hotter women may not directly cold approach you, but will make it clear she wants you too via IOIs

A smile
Staring
Looking over
Standing in your vicinity
Doing something to get your attention
Dropping something to show her ass bent over/ cleavage

A hotter women may not directly cold approach you, but will make it clear she wants you too via IOIs

A smile
Staring
Looking over
Standing in your vicinity
Doing something to get your attention
Dropping something to show her ass bent over/ cleavage

You can't act like you don't care about girls. If a girl is staring at you, just smile at her. I had girls approaching me after doing so. I did nothing (wasn't chasing them), I just smiled. Most of girls won't approach you still, but they will make it easy for you to talk to them.
I know good looking guys who never look at girls and they never get approached.
tl:dr don't ignore girls, give them a smile (bait) and wait. If you are ugly and no girl ever look at you, then you have to cold approach/be a dog or you will die virgin.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88
I’ve never approached a girl in my life and I pull girls 90% of the time I go out - this is UK if that makes any difference
Same and I'm not even a chad or a semi chad :confused:

Sometimes you approach girls.
Sometimes girls approach you.

• +1
Reactions: spark

• +1
Reactions: spark

tbh its giga cope unless if ur gigachad, even chads dont get approached that much

they are just bux cucking 💀 or at best gymcelling. over for them in 99% of cases

shit poll btw, shoulda been 0%, 0.1%, 0.5%, 1%, 5%, 10%, 20%, 30+%

tbh its giga cope unless if ur gigachad, even chads dont get approached that much

Women approach or give 100% signals more than they used to but to get a 5/10 female to do that you usually have to be pushing a 7/10 face or be a 6/10 face that is like 6'2+.

show me you then lol

it wasn't him being bluepill. he was trying to redpill me.
Nigga you are a true american. Your mom has a bf and you cant realize its a problem even when i imply it.

Nigga you are a true american. Your mom has a bf and you cant realize its a problem even when i imply it.
I know what you're implying.

I'm not fond of the demographics I'm a part of either.

The same % who can get laid without effort on dating apps. Somewhere between 1 and 5.

The same % who can get laid without effort on dating apps. Somewhere between 1 and 5.