What do you think of this leanmaxing plan?

Deleted member 12425

Deleted member 12425

Iron
I am 75kgs(166lb), 189cms (6'2"). I tired watermaxing and it was disgusting. I plan now to eat at a 500 calorie deficit of 40% protein 30% carbs and fats.
And lift 3-4days a week with hiit excersies and cardio as much as possible in the whole week.

Ideally -500 calories deficit - 500 calories working out=- 1000 calories daily =-30000 monthly = -4.5kgs monthly.

When I reach 68kgs (prob after two months) and get 10%, I will start bulking or maintaining depending on my physique.

Thoughts? Is it too good to be true? I have never worked out in my entire life though I walk a lot daily.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 756 and Deleted member 5522
retarded plan , your body will just convert a lot of protein to glucose btw .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13335, Deleted member 12425 and Deleted member 5522
68kg at 189cm is a joke. First build muscle then lean down. Otherwise when you're 68kg you will be weak as fuck and it will be hard to build muscle. So 75kg bulk --> 90kg then lean down from 90kg ---> 75kg. Repeat until satisfied.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 12425 and Deleted member 5522
68kg at 189cm is a joke. First build muscle then lean down. Otherwise when you're 68kg you will be weak as fuck and it will be hard to build muscle. So 75kg bulk --> 90kg then lean down from 90kg ---> 75kg. Repeat until satisfied.
The problem bro is that I have too much fat, at the very least 19% bf even with my height. Brutally skinny fat. Why would I bulk? Also, I just want to see my face at lower than 15% bf since I have never seen it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 5522
Can you please show photo of your body we can help better than

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10709, Deleted member 12425, Deleted member 5522 and 1 other person
hmm yes you indeed skinny fat i wouldnt cut that hard you only would lose even more muscles
I mean it's just only 500 calories.. and I'm also a beginner

Why though?
your body gets adapted to whatever you give it the most , be it carbs , protein or fat , more protein doesnt mean more growth it means excess protein becomes glucose .
make your protein 1.1grams per pound , the rest u can fill with carbs .

• +1
Reactions: Dainslief and Deleted member 12425
your body gets adapted to whatever you give it the most , be it carbs , protein or fat , more protein doesnt mean more growth it means excess protein becomes glucose .
make your protein 1.1grams per pound , the rest u can fill with carbs .
Lifefuel thanks for such an advice. I love carbs more than anything.
You are more than 19% btw.
I said “at the very least”, but yeah, I think I am between 20-25%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 10709
If you're at 20% bf with 75kg at 6'2 you probably have a SHIT skeletton bone structure and SHIT physique as well. I'm 6'5 never hit a gym, am down to 13,5% and just weight in at 81kg.

It's your TRASH GENES you need to eliminate your body fat very quickly but according to the following plan:

Intervall fasting, 500 calorie deficit a day until 15%bf then reduce calorie deficit to just 300, eat lots of protein, eat only salad, fruits, vegetables and meat, as well as some nuts, no industrialized processed food, do HIIT and cardio training but lift heavy weights at least twice a week, drink only water and proteine shakes.

If you do all of these things you cannot avoid but getting down to 10% body fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus
If you're at 20% bf with 75kg at 6'2 you probably have a SHIT skeletton bone structure and SHIT physique as well. I'm 6'5 never hit a gym, am down to 13,5% and just weight in at 81kg.

It's your TRASH GENES you need to eliminate your body fat very quickly but according to the following plan:

Intervall fasting, 500 calorie deficit a day until 15%bf then reduce calorie deficit to just 300, eat lots of protein, eat only salad, fruits, vegetables and meat, as well as some nuts, no industrialized processed food, do HIIT and cardio training but lift heavy weights at least twice a week, drink only water and proteine shakes.

If you do all of these things you cannot avoid but getting down to 10% body fat.
Bro I have really great frame, my wrist for example are almost 9”. Also high T. Its just I have no muscle at all. I was so weak that only three push ups kill my muscles.. I never ate protein in the last 10 years, been eating only bread and junk food, also I used to coom everyday.

I started two weeks ago, I can now do 40 push ups, I dopped like 4-5% BF, and got significantly wider. My weight is the same though.

My current problem which I realized because of BF% drop is that my nose is big, and my jaw is slightly narrow. I know now that going to 10% will prob make me uglier. I hope chewing helps.

Bro I have really great frame, my wrist for example are almost 9”. Also high T. Its just I have no muscle at all. I was so weak that only three push ups kill my muscles.. I never ate protein in the last 10 years, been eating only bread and junk food, also I used to coom everyday.

I started two weeks ago, I can now do 40 push ups, I dopped like 4-5% BF, and got significantly wider. My weight is the same though.

My current problem which I realized because of BF% drop is that my nose is big, and my jaw is slightly narrow. I know now that going to 10% will prob make me uglier. I hope chewing helps.
Is your jaw recessed or just narrow? Also if these 2 are your only problems consider yourself lucky. Rhino + implants and you ascend.