What do you think of this phisique?

jfl at low t copers in the thread the bigger the ass and tits, the better. even if fake

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and AscendingHero
Now this body right here makes me :Comfy:

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19103, AscendingHero, Corleone and 1 other person
Arm veins and a visible sixpack look like shit on a woman imo

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
I mean what else AM i really looksmaxxing for. Obvious all the added life benefits but having access to such quality hopefully after i SMV maxx would be
Gigachad only, unfortunately

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel and AscendingHero
She looks great! I like her progress :feelsokman:

Yinyleon's body is hot asf
Thoughts? @Xangsane @CupOfCoffee

View attachment 1704393
Yinyleon body is amazing, but she is strong as fuck, which a lot of guys won't like, cos she is going to be hard to touch.

Check out crystal list or even better known ones, Mona Azar, Gabriella Lopez, Ryan Kelly, kali roses for that reason thickness

• Hmm...
Reactions: Growth Plate
Yinyleon body is amazing, but she is strong as fuck, which a lot of guys won't like, cos she is going to be hard to touch.

Check out crystal list or even better known ones, Mona Azar, Gabriella Lopez, Ryan Kelly, kali roses for that reason thickness
Strong women are very attractive to me. If you're not stronger than them, you're kinda subhuman. You can playfully beat them up more than regular women

Strong women are very attractive to me. If you're not stronger than them, you're kinda subhuman. You can playfully beat them up more than regular women
I hate that I can't edit in rate threads. Also, I just find a bit of muscle on thick women hot asf. I just do bro. Turns me on bro

I hate that I can't edit in rate threads. Also, I just find a bit of muscle on thick women hot asf. I just do bro. Turns me on bro
Yes, personally I love yinys body, but most guys here are low T, so won't like that she can beat them up.

Also for me the foid having muscle, core strength is hot, but it shouldn't be visible. Yiny still has bodyfat in low 20s, which is fine, I think for women ideal (for me) is 25-35%

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Yes, personally I love yinys body, but most guys here are low T, so won't like that she can beat them up.

Also for me the foid having muscle, core strength is hot, but it shouldn't be visible. Yiny still has bodyfat in low 20s, which is fine, I think for women ideal (for me) is 25-35%
blackgymmax said she got stomach lipo

Vera Dijkmanns 's Body is breedable af
View attachment 1704489View attachment 1704490View attachment 1704492View attachment 1704493View attachment 1704496View attachment 1704498View attachment 1704500View attachment 1704501View attachment 1704502

@Korea @eyelidcel

😍😍😍😍:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

@looksmaxxer234 @BigBiceps

I mean what else AM i really looksmaxxing for. Obvious all the added life benefits but having access to such quality hopefully after i SMV maxx would be:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

very true

• Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel