What do you think of this study of coffee increasing hair loss? Improvement with abstinence

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single

1 subjects in group 1 A "which was asked to keep away from coffee" have abandoned the attempt.
119 continued with for at least 3 months. In 108 subjects, we could see new hair growth and a
decline of bald areas after 3 months at the latest. In subjects with hair loss, this has completely
stopped within the first month. 10 subjects showed stable conditions. The younger the subject was
the stronger the decline of baldness. Another part of the subjects we could track over a longer period
than 3 months. We found a period of 6 months is better to document a clear difference for before
and after.

11 subjects in group 1 B "which was asked to continue with coffee as usual" have abandoned the
attempt. The experiment continued with 129 subjects. After 3 months, 69 subjects showed
worsening. 59 subjects showed stable conditions. No relevant improvement was recorded.

3 subjects in group 2 A "which was asked to keep away from coffee" have canceled the experiment.
17 subjects participated in the experiment for 8 weeks. In 16 subjects hair loss has stopped
completely.

4 subjects in group 2 B "which was asked to drink more coffee" have canceled the experiment. 16
subjects participated for 8 weeks. In 14 subjects, we could see a significant deterioration. 2 subjects
showed stable conditions. No improvement was noted.

The 40 subjects in group 2 were individuals who showed initial hair loss, thus showing sensitivity to
coffee. This has increased with the increase in coffee quantity and have improved a lot when they
leave it out

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1, aspiringexcel, 5'7 zoomer and 1 other person
Kill yourself

• +1
Reactions: reaper2
caffeine also rapes your collagen.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot, mvp2v1, aspiringexcel and 5 others
Jk dont kys I love you

Last edited:
coffee regrows hair

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and reaper2
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
So this study is false according to you? Subject got improvement in both abstinence
30 fuckinh subjects don’t even make up a classroom in Mumbai let alone a study. Coffee without sugar / amino acids ( milk ) / on an empty stomach increases adrenaline so high that it probably does set off stress cascade. Drinking coffee like a normal person if anything regrows hair as it increases progesterone tissue saturation and t3 while providing magnesium and certain polyphenols

• JFL
Reactions: lilith and One Rep Max
30 fuckinh subjects don’t even make up a classroom in Mumbai let alone a study. Coffee without sugar / amino acids ( milk ) / on an empty stomach increases adrenaline so high that it probably does set off stress cascade. Drinking coffee like a normal person if anything regrows hair as it increases progesterone tissue saturation and t3 while providing magnesium and certain polyphenols
In the first stage we conducted a survey on 1466 People.
We divided them in two groups, with and without relevant bald areas.
In the second stage we conducted an experimental study on 320 experimentees with hair loss and
bald areas. Thus we divided them in 4 groups and tested the coffee effect with and without
exposure.

In the first stage we conducted a survey on 1466 People.
We divided them in two groups, with and without relevant bald areas.
In the second stage we conducted an experimental study on 320 experimentees with hair loss and
bald areas. Thus we divided them in 4 groups and tested the coffee effect with and without
exposure.
Re-read what you posted in the OP

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
Caffeine is terrible for your hair, I believe it's why I started balding so early.

I was drinking 2L of coke a day on average as a teenager, felt like shit and was anxious all the time and too dumb to make the connection.

• JFL
I get number of subject is low but does not mean their hair loss did not improve.
I mean the study is saying nothing really . Group 1 showed improvements while 2 showed deterioration. Like I said it has to do with method of administration and liver function

• +1
Reactions: robtical
Caffeine lowers blood flow to your brain by 30% and makes your hair fall out.

Minoxidil widens blood vessels and blood flow and makes you grow hair everywhere.

Hmmm, I need some help here because I'm not smart enough to make the connection.

They're hiding this because coffee is really good for wageslave productivity.

Eventually coffee will go the way of cigarettes as everybody figures out the huge downsides.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: marek937 and Gonthar
I mean the study is saying nothing really . Group 1 showed improvements while 2 showed deterioration. Like I said it has to do with method of administration and liver function
How is it not saying anything? Ppl continuing to drink coffee, zero improvement. People who stop(136), 124 of them, aka 91% showed improvement. You think all these were running on adrenaline?

Caffeine is terrible for your hair, I believe it's why I started balding so early.

I was drinking 2L of coke a day on average as a teenager, felt like shit and was anxious all the time and too dumb to make the connection.
It does not cause hairloss, it increases hair loss if you are sensitive to losing it. If you are nw1 and drink, u wont lose. but if u are sensitive to losing hair u will lose more and faster(aka becoming more sensitive to losing).

I also drank lots of coffee and could not make connection. I would prob be lot closer to nw1 if i had not drink it

• Love it
Caffeine lowers blood flow to your brain by 30% and makes your hair fall out.

Minoxidil widens blood vessels and blood flow and makes you grow hair everywhere.

Hmmm, I need some help here because I'm not smart enough to make the connection.

They're hiding this because coffee is really good for wageslave productivity.

Eventually coffee will go the way of cigarettes as everybody figures out the huge downsides.
Yea its vasoconstrictor. flaccid shrinks and have harder time getting full hard erection.

How is it not saying anything? Ppl continuing to drink coffee, zero improvement. People who stop(136), 124 of them, aka 91% showed improvement. You think all these were running on adrenaline?
Studies have shown that switching from coffee to decaf can reduce by up to a whopping 91% the remaining enjoyment you have left in life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 49130, Danish_Retard, marek937 and 1 other person
Studies have shown that switching from coffee to decaf can reduce by up to a whopping 91% the remaining enjoyment you have left in life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jarate and lilith
mainstream stims are cope just take adderall

Bhenchod drinks coffee

good thread. I have nw1 but have been drinking copious amounts of caffeine. I never drank it that much before and i don’t really get energy from it. I was wondering why retards bald so fast as soon as they reach adolescence and didn’t make the connection. abstaining from caffeine is probably a reason why some have luscious hair. thx op I’ll stop today and be vacuous soulless walking meat

You put it on your scalp and it helps the hair grow...
Why would reducing blood flow to your hair with a vasoconstrictor make your hair grow?

You have to be retarded to use that shampoo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Why would reducing blood flow to your hair with a vasoconstrictor make your hair grow?

there are other benefits of applying topical. I dont think its vasocontrictor topically.

sry i have to cope with drugs in everyday life and coffee is one of them

Caffeine is a stimulant, it stimulates hair growth...

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Hmmm weird, i readed studies that show that coffee (caffeine) do the opposite effect of hairloss, it regrow / grow hair

It probably depends on some factors....
Its not a direct link, its not coffee = hairloss

Hmmm weird, i readed studies that show that coffee (caffeine) do the opposite effect of hairloss, it regrow / grow hair

"east asia have been showing increasing in the baldness prevalence since coffee imports."

East asians body"s cannot metabolize coffee (caffeine) good, so if they drink coffee , it damage the body

Normal people (white and some middle eastern country"s) their body"s can metabolize coffee (caffeine) good, so if they drink coffee, the damage will be less and it will do the opposite effect of hairloss, it regrow / grow hair

Last edited:

"east asia have been showing increasing in the baldness prevalence since coffee imports."

East asians body"s cannot metabolize coffee (caffeine) good, so if they drink coffee , it damage the body

Normal people (white and some middle eastern country"s) their body"s can metabolize coffee (caffeine) good, so if they drink coffee, the damage will be less and it will do the opposite effect of hairloss, it regrow / grow hair

Last edited:

East asians body"s cannot metabolize coffee good, so if they drink coffee , it damage the body
Where u read that

Where u read that
i readed it from a tiktok (not from a fool btw) and some articles

Search it up and see for yourself

There are 3 sort of people
1. Niggass who can metabolize caffeine pretty good
2. Niggass who can metabolize caffeine okiedokie
3. Niggas who cannot metabolize caffeine (damage the body)

Where u read that

subjects in study prob white tho

subjects in study prob white tho
I doubt that

Look

Why would this nigga talk about east asia if the subjects were white

I doubt that

Look

Why would this nigga talk about east asia if the subjects were white

that is in example part because coffee consumption increase has happened recently so there is good amount of data. East asian country recently went from 0-30mg to suddenly 200mg+ i think

he also gave this

View attachment 2693525

that is in example part because coffee consumption increase has happened recently so there is good amount of data. East asian country recently went from 0-30mg to suddenly 200mg+ i think
Ramzi abumuaileq is not a name from some who is white and even then this don"t proof that the subjects were white
Weird graph, which nigga measured coffee and baldness percentage in the year 1200

Its a very link weak between , coffee consumption = hairloss

But i can imagine thaat extreme coffee consumption from coffee metabolizer can cause some hair loss

Sumaary: Its a very bad link even with the data he gave , drinking coffee will probably not make someone lose hair

Last edited:
O mato aivyi aivyi aivyi aivyi lutt gaya, O mato aivyi aivyi aivyi aivyi lutt gaya