What do YOU think the age of consent should be? (JBpill thread)

What should the age of consent be?

• None

Votes: 2 4.4%

Votes: 5 11.1%

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • 16-18

Votes: 19 42.2%

Votes: 4 8.9%

• Total voters
Jmpace52

Jmpace52

Gold
The first age of consent laws were passed in England in 1275. Prior, in 7th century (medieval) England people burned 3 year old girls for copulating with demons, witches and sorcerers. At the time, children who were raped were thought to be the initiators rather than the other way around as we do now. Even Jean Bodin, a well-respected legal authority of his time said that the appropriate age of consent for a female should be 7. And from there on, the only countries that had an age of consent were either Britain or her colonies. The rest of Europe didn't catch on until the end of the 18th century - 500 years later.

Ever since the 1920s when America raised the age of consent from 14 to 16-18, our birth rates started declining. While one could argue that it only applies to whites, but the problem is only white people follow laws. The only major birth boom since then was after WWII, and even by that time people on average started having sex much younger than people do now, from the 1990s onward. Prior to the 1920s, our birth rates were massive. But then feminists and Christians decided to change it. So, from a historical perspective, age of consent laws are an Anglo/(((Enlightenment))) philosophy that is also synonymous with Christianity and feminism.

What do I think the age of consent should be? 12. That is a reasonable age. Girls start their periods at 10-12 (sometimes earlier) and as we all know, that is when they are able to start breeding, and for boys, if you were to go to a high school and ask your average jock at what age they got their first piece of pussy, they'll usually say 12/13. Rarely after 14. It's because they're already going through puberty at that time.

Some people claim that the age of consent shouldn't be based on sexual maturity but rather emotional maturity, but if that were the case, we would need to set it at 25, because that is the age where your prefrontal cortex is fully developed, and yet I see nobody saying that. Especially given the fact that women start hitting the wall at around age 30 (sometimes even sooner), and that is when their sexual market value declines and they start to settle down. That would be a disastrous, if not, suicidal policy to have.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
I find it amazing how you post your selfies in every post, each time using a different photo. You have not broken this chain once.

• Love it
Reactions: thecel
Hmmm. Some guy this morning came clutch with forging me a fake covid test. Paid him $50 for his service. Gonna have a right layover when I get to Europe. 30 mins until I get on the long haul flight and can fully lay down and eat a meal
COVID is bullshit. Do not take the test.

Some people claim that the age of consent shouldn't be based on sexual maturity but rather emotional maturity
If thats the case we would never have sex. Foids grow old not up.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, AlexBrown84 and Jmpace52
I find it amazing how you post your selfies in every post, each time using a different photo. You have not broken this chain once.
he got the stunner shades bbc pimp status:p

• JFL
Reactions: Hueless
Death to whoever voted 12.

i just turned 16 but when i was 15 a lot of older women 18-25 would hit me up and shit but i could never hit cuz i was underage so i was such a pussy. but IMO id say id like the age of consent in my state to be 16 rather than 17 15 at lowest but idk even at 15 most ppl cant make decisions like that .

• +1
Reactions: 444 and TUSSELEIF

• +1
Reactions: Hueless
The first age of consent laws were passed in England in 1275. Prior, in 7th century (medieval) England people burned 3 year old girls for copulating with demons, witches and sorcerers. At the time, children who were raped were thought to be the initiators rather than the other way around as we do now. Even Jean Bodin, a well-respected legal authority of his time said that the appropriate age of consent for a female should be 7. And from there on, the only countries that had an age of consent were either Britain or her colonies. The rest of Europe didn't catch on until the end of the 18th century - 500 years later.

Ever since the 1920s when America raised the age of consent from 14 to 16-18, our birth rates started declining. While one could argue that it only applies to whites, but the problem is only white people follow laws. The only major birth boom since then was after WWII, and even by that time people on average started having sex much younger than people do now, from the 1990s onward. Prior to the 1920s, our birth rates were massive. But then feminists and Christians decided to change it. So, from a historical perspective, age of consent laws are an Anglo/(((Enlightenment))) philosophy that is also synonymous with Christianity and feminism.

What do I think the age of consent should be? 12. That is a reasonable age. Girls start their periods at 10-12 (sometimes earlier) and as we all know, that is when they are able to start breeding, and for boys, if you were to go to a high school and ask your average jock at what age they got their first piece of pussy, they'll usually say 12/13. Rarely after 14. It's because they're already going through puberty at that time.

Some people claim that the age of consent shouldn't be based on sexual maturity but rather emotional maturity, but if that were the case, we would need to set it at 25, because that is the age where your prefrontal cortex is fully developed, and yet I see nobody saying that. Especially given the fact that women start hitting the wall at around age 30 (sometimes even sooner), and that is when their sexual market value declines and they start to settle down. That would be a disastrous, if not, suicidal policy to have.
The answer is obviously 16.