what do you think the future holds in store for you romantically?

I want a long term relationship with a lovely calm girlfriend, I know it’s idealistic and I know I would save myself pain if I just told myself to ignore dating; but no matter how much I focus on myself, I always have an empty void that a relationship would fix. I just want to find a nice girl who is cute and treats me well, or die trying
same here tbh

but im scared to take the risk

i dont think i can do it more than once
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: peptidehater22 and greylurker
Lol no I had a degen few weeks at uni. Otherwise I am KHHV.

Actually I didn't even hold her hand. It was just hookup shit.
what about the one moroccan girl you were talking to

that door still open?
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, peptidehater22 and greylurker
I disgust myself from women, living with them wouldve been hell

They are boring and sensitive to everything

Emotional and only bring problems with them

you have to always keep exciting her in order for her not to leave you immidiately

No unconditional love, people are romanticizing it because they force themselves to believe love being something special and something out of this world

Ill just live as much as I could bear it physically, if I wont be able to Ill just die but wouldnt take it out myself
truth nuke
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and pexy
same here tbh

but im scared to take the risk

i dont think i can do it more than once
also are you starting university tommorow? I am and am nervous
 
  • +1
Reactions: peptidehater22, pexy and sonic55555
living with my 3 village Stacy wives in a field in Mali
or
a leader of something important

both seem myopic for my ability
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: pexy and greylurker
what about the one moroccan girl you were talking to

that door still open?
It is open. But like I said before it's just how much I'll accept someone who barely speaks English and whether I could handle the embarrassment of introducing someone to my family who they (and including myself). cannot interact with at all.


also are you starting university tommorow? I am and am nervous
You niggas better find someone in the next three years... Doors close like crazy after that.
 
  • +1
Reactions: pexy
also are you starting university tommorow? I am and am nervous
technically yes but im not because of the enrolment issues i told you about

i should start properly next week

im lowkey nervouds i didnt ascend like i thought i would :owo:
 
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: greylurker and peptidehater22
I’m praying for a virgin Stacy to come your way who treats you amazing!!
Thanks bhai, will do the same for you, fellow pisscel.
 
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: greylurker and pexy
It is open. But like I said before it's just how much I'll accept someone who barely speaks English and whether I could handle the embarrassment of introducing someone to my family who they (and including myself). cannot interact with at all.
very fair point tbh

just depends on if she comes along in her ability or not
You niggas better find someone in the next three years... Doors close like crazy after that.
dont scare me man :feelsrope:

im still nowhere close to getting anything
 
  • +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist and peptidehater22
It is open. But like I said before it's just how much I'll accept someone who barely speaks English and whether I could handle the embarrassment of introducing someone to my family who they (and including myself). cannot interact with at all.
jbg or jhy bro
 
Last edited:
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and SecularIslamist
very fair point tbh

just depends on if she comes along in her ability or not

dont scare me man :feelsrope:

im still nowhere close to getting anything
females dont settle down until they are 30 years old. so you have plenty of time
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker, pexy and peptidehater22
females dont settle down until they are 30 years old. so you have plenty of time
true

i dont even know if i ever wanna settle down tbh

not interested in securing a bitch whos also a slut
 
  • +1
Reactions: greylurker and sonic55555
technically yes but im not because of the enrolment issues i told you about

i should start properly next week

im lowkey nervouds i didnt ascend like i thought i would :owo:
Im sure you’re handsome asf dw about it, you got this
 
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: pexy and peptidehater22
will you get married?
will you be an oofy-doofy/betabuxxer in that marriage?
will you become a whore and fuck as much as you can?
will you be an incel forever?
will you have a few LTRs and then get married?

interesting questions
If I take gear and get those surgery’s I crave maybe marriage, if not forever lonely
 

Similar threads

orbitlet
Replies
16
Views
99
Crimx991
Crimx991
james_2006
Replies
0
Views
17
james_2006
james_2006
Merengue
Replies
5
Views
95
Anonym0us
Anonym0us
lowinhibragecel
Replies
15
Views
59
Sulfuras
Sulfuras
arlo_420
Replies
28
Views
134
_Jason_
_Jason_

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Umaimdown
  • shortmanlett
Back
Top