What do you think the most pussymagnet job is?

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Zephir
FireFighter for anyone that has life-experience

Not model

You dumb fucks don't know shit jfl

Zephir
You will only attract ugly ghetto bitches
You clearly don't get outside much do you? If by ugly ghetto bitches you mean girls that are fat and preg by 16.

Then no fucking way. When girls are young. 12-18, they are stupid as shit.

I used to chill with so many girls in my early teens who were fucking thugmaxxed guys and drug dealers, but now these same girls are going med school/law school and shit.

Obviously once these girls become older and college educated , thugmaxxed dudes no longer stand any chance

AcidMan

AcidMan

Born ugly
You clearly don't get outside much do you? If by ugly ghetto bitches you mean girls that are fat and preg by 16.

Then no fucking way. When girls are young. 12-18, they are stupid as shit.

I used to chill with so many girls in my early teens who were fucking thugmaxxed guys and drug dealers, but now these same girls are going med school/law school and shit.
Im from UAE we dont even have drug dealers here so idk lol but from shows and movies it look like only ghetto bitches like drug dealers

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Not knowledgeable
It‘s not the most pussy magnet job but I‘m studying law and one of the reasons is that the typical law jobs like lawyer, judge or federal prosecutor seem like they are pretty attractive to women.

Zephir
Im from UAE we dont even have drug dealers here so idk lol but from shows and movies it look like only ghetto bitches like drug dealers
Honestly, it depends on the age of the girls. If you are targetting girls over 21, then they won't get excited over drug dealers and shit anymore.

But, girls in their teens? It always excites them for some reason. They really like bad boys. And it's not just ghetto bitches who fall in love with this lifestyle either.

Verse

Verse

𝓛𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
In my opinion dangerous and well-paying jobs that have a rogue aspect to them like fighter pilot, saturation diver, F1 driver.
nipple piercer + being chad = infinite pussy

AcidMan

AcidMan

Born ugly
Honestly, it depends on the age of the girls. If you are targetting girls over 21, then they won't get excited over drug dealers and shit anymore.

But, girls in their teens? It always excites them for some reason. They really like bad boys. And it's not just ghetto bitches who fall in love with this lifestyle either.
Yeah even where im from teens worship bad boys

Zephir
Yeah even where im from teens worship bad boys
I thought girls in UAE would all be strict Muslims.

How does inceldom work there? Are there incel niggas over there? Is it even possible to be incel over there?

The foids over there still respect men right?

AcidMan

AcidMan

Born ugly
I thought girls in UAE would all be strict Muslims.

How does inceldom work there? Are there incel niggas over there? Is it even possible to be incel over there?

The foids over there still respect men right?
The thing about UAE is that most people here are from other countries like german, united state etc and we arabcels get mogged all the time by them all we can do is moneymaxx and hope for the best

House Lannister

House Lannister

Proud student of Professor Crisick
TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Not knowledgeable
Bildschirmfoto 2022 09 22 um 210723

What's up bitch?

@House Lannister

TrestIsBest

TrestIsBest

Not knowledgeable
Lol at girls wetting themselves over “federal prosecutor”
I think they would. He'd still have to look good tho ofc so it's not a chad profession per se but if you look good it can be a decent halo

EverythingMattersCel

EverythingMattersCel

Victim of genetics...
Job doesn't matter anymore. Chad can be a stay-at-home dad and the woman would be the breadwinner.

Jaw is law
Eyes are life

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

ItsOVERBuddyBoyos

6'10 , 300lbs , 10x10NBP can also lick my elbow
The thing about UAE is that most people here are from other countries like german, united state etc and we arabcels get mogged all the time by them all we can do is moneymaxx and hope for the best

Moneymaxx? Don't most arabs just work in cushy government roles? and leave the technical or physical work to foreigners
Do they pay well?

W

winkk

Iron
I sell gold,diamond,pearls it seems yo make girls interested in me

hormonetherapy

hormonetherapy

waifumaxxing
no one is closer to pussy than a gynaecologist.